Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:58:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GoldCoin Traded on Mtgox in the future. Buy low, sell high  (Read 1924 times)
just_me (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 04:11:45 PM

I am praying that Goldcoins will get traded on Mtgox, and I ask all the brothers and sisters in Christ to pray for this with me.

But first, go and buy some goldcoins because they are darn cheap right now, and make some money for the Lord, and put it in the bank and show Jesus your high percentage gains when he returns. Grin

Goldcoins are currently traded at cryptsy.com

Ticker symbol GLD

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it
thekidcoin

Activity: 308

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 04:13:56 PM

dude, litecoins's not even there yet

1MYL967PR52xiNtqSP9WphRvPzKZDjBdxn
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 04:19:55 PM

Lol, you went too far bro
Now I'm SURE you're either a troll or the creator of another altcoin. People just can't be that stupid.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
coinerd

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 04:22:24 PM

Now I'm SURE you're either a troll or the creator of another altcoin. People just can't be that stupid.

They need someone to draw the heat off MicroGuy for a minute.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 04:23:18 PM

I am praying that Goldcoins will get traded on Mtgox, and I ask all the brothers and sisters in Christ to pray for this with me.

But first, go and buy some goldcoins because they are darn cheap right now, and make some money for the Lord, and put it in the bank and show Jesus your high percentage gains when he returns. Grin

Ticker symbol GLD

You better pray it doesn't, because if it does it means cryptos have lost all value to society.. Plus Jesus doesn't like scams.
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 04:32:00 PM

They need someone to draw the heat off MicroGuy for a minute.

Isn't he a troll too?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 04:39:00 PM

Well have fun in hell.

It's a sin to use prayer for selfish reasons.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 04:40:50 PM

Jesus Christ is Lord of Lords, and King of Kings.

Jesus has been lifted up, to be seated at the right hand of God, and is higher than all the angels of heaven.

I am asking all the brothers and sisters in Christ, to pray that Goldcoin will get traded on Mtgox, thereby causing the price of Goldcoins to increase dramatically.

The Believers in christ know that if you invest the Lords money, and get high percentage increases then that is better than putting your money under a stone.

But put the money into the bank, to be presented to the Lord when he returns, and show him the large percentage increases that you got with His money.

But go and buy some cheap Goldcoins first, else having your money under a stone will get you punished instead.

Goldcoins are traded on cryptsy.com

Ticker symbol: GLD Grin

Ok , so now , you are starting to get that , tint tiny little bit disturbing.

I'd call the feeling more , "uneasy" .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 04:42:16 PM

Well have fun in hell.

It's a sin to use prayer for selfish reasons.
Implying hell exists

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 04:52:18 PM

If god is real, he is definitely giving you black marks right now for your greed

just_me (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 04:53:00 PM

Luke 19:11-27

New International Version (NIV)
The Parable of the Ten Minas

11 While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once.
12 He said: “A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return.
13 So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas.[a] ‘Put this money to work,’ he said, ‘until I come back.’

14 “But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, ‘We don’t want this man to be our king.’

15 “He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it.

16 “The first one came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned ten more.’

17 “‘Well done, my good servant!’ his master replied. ‘Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.’

18 “The second came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned five more.’

19 “His master answered, ‘You take charge of five cities.’

20 “Then another servant came and said, ‘Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. 21 I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.’

22 “His master replied, ‘I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? 23 Why then didn’t you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?’

24 “Then he said to those standing by, ‘Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.’

25 “‘Sir,’ they said, ‘he already has ten!’

26 “He replied, ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what they have will be taken away. 27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

Footnotes:

a:   Luke 19:13 A mina was about three months’ wages.

broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 04:56:14 PM

OP there are much more significant things for you to be praying about. Lulz @ GLD.

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
Breen2543

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 05:05:55 PM

Timothy 6:10
"For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs"

Greed
 Selfishness

If this thread dosent turn the few who were still into GLD away from it, I dont know what will.
just_me (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 05:13:49 PM

The accuser is a defeated enemy. Christ defeated the enemy when he died on the cross, and God raised Jesus from the dead on the third day. Jesus is now lifted up, and seated at the right hand of God, high above all the angels of heaven.

Some people accuse others of being 'greedy' but if you listen and do according to what these accusers say, then you will cease to work, and there will not even be enough to eat, so you will starve to death.

The parable of the 10 minas is more appropriate here.

just_me (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 05:21:46 PM

Luke 19:11-27

New International Version (NIV)
The Parable of the Ten Minas

11 While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once.
12 He said: “A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return.
13 So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas.[a] ‘Put this money to work,’ he said, ‘until I come back.’

14 “But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, ‘We don’t want this man to be our king.’

15 “He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it.

16 “The first one came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned ten more.’

17 “‘Well done, my good servant!’ his master replied. ‘Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.’

18 “The second came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned five more.’

19 “His master answered, ‘You take charge of five cities.’

20 “Then another servant came and said, ‘Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. 21 I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.’

22 “His master replied, ‘I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? 23 Why then didn’t you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?

24 “Then he said to those standing by, ‘Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.’

25 “‘Sir,’ they said, ‘he already has ten!’

26 “He replied, ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what they have will be taken away. 27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

Footnotes:

a:   Luke 19:13 A mina was about three months’ wages.

by using the word 'greedy' you therefore become that wicked servant. See?

barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:40:49 PM

this just made my day.....so you are praying for money to go to microguy and bitshirehathaway?
thekidcoin

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 07:31:15 PM

I'm not sure that having GLD listed on MtGox is the priority at the moment.

You might be putting the cart before the horse. We have an upcoming fork which will be taking place in July. This update will address the client sync issue, the litecoin alert, and repair the broken coin generation rules which are currently allowing infinite coin generation while stuck on a 500 block reward. The fork will gradually lower the block reward and cap total supply. Then in the next phase android develop begins. And then next come the television commercials.

The true benchmark of success will come not from an exchange listing or a particular market price. The true success can only be measured by the number of people using the coin as money.

Having consumers adopt a currency and begin using it as "real money" is the true measure of a coin's success.
You guys don't have infinite coins, the MAX_MONEY variable is set to 100,000,000 in the code from the downloaded QT zip file.

But, now your increasing the # of coins to: 5,379,019,500

static const int64 MAX_MONEY = 5379019500 * COIN;

that's suicide in my opinion, but its not my coin.  I don't own any, but you should be telling people this who traded for it or are mining it because that will crush its value.

thekidcoin

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 07:43:38 PM

Ticker symbol GLD
Are you talking with MT Gox or something?  If so let me know Wink so i can by some gold or start mining it.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 07:48:03 PM

GoldCoin on Mt. Gox?

Ahahah, no. Don't even get me started, lmao.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
thekidcoin

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 08:05:03 PM

GoldCoin on Mt. Gox?

Ahahah, no. Don't even get me started, lmao.
LOL but what if they do pull off MT Gox?  Somehow?  Geez I had 25,000 at one point I think.  I would be sick LOL

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: