Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:26:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GoldCoin Traded on Mtgox in the future. Buy low, sell high  (Read 1926 times)
Mr.V

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:05:15 PM

worse buy then miracle water.

BTC:1NwEE7C2hVLSNGwSrFvsYgTrKddCvfhRwY
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:06:50 PM

I am praying that Goldcoins will get traded on Mtgox, and I ask all the brothers and sisters in Christ to pray for this with me.

God just sent an angel to butt rape you.
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:17:24 PM

I think you are posting in the wrong forum.

Try this one:

http://www.christianforums.com/f10/

If it's good you can donate some GLD to thank me Wink

GLD:E12xMe3Q8qqbqpYhaC7shA4dcaCAr7KoNt
Breen2543

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:21:32 PM

I am praying that Goldcoins will get traded on Mtgox, and I ask all the brothers and sisters in Christ to pray for this with me.

God just sent an angel to butt rape you.
lol...  but, seriously, not funny.... (lol) Its terrible but I couldnt help but laugh
Breen2543

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:45:35 PM

just_me     What is YOUR prediction for the price of GoldCoin in the near future, and how much you willing to bet with me ?

MicroGuy failed to stand by his comment about GLD being worth so much, YOU stand by GLD, so, put your money where your mouth is...
ivanlabrie

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:50:31 PM

OP, your literal interpretation of the Bible is disgusting...you're full of it, ignore me if you wish, but you're promoting sin.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 10:11:44 PM

Epic thread

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Breen2543

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 10:14:36 PM

just_me     What is YOUR prediction for the price of GoldCoin in the near future, and how much you willing to bet with me ?

MicroGuy failed to stand by his comment about GLD being worth so much, YOU stand by GLD, so, put your money where your mouth is...
Hes going to pretend he ignored me and cant see this now.... lol
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 11:27:32 PM

What now about buy for jesus and make him rich with earthly what the what? Jesus? We talking about Jesus? Anyway,
Hell no.

As you wait for this thread to start a pump for your dump
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 11:31:10 PM

I think this guy should mine jesus coin (JCN) when it comes out  Grin
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 01:03:07 AM

I'm not sure that having GLD listed on MtGox is the priority at the moment.

You might be putting the cart before the horse. We have an upcoming fork which will be taking place in July. This update will address the client sync issue, the litecoin alert, and repair the broken coin generation rules which are currently allowing infinite coin generation while stuck on a 500 block reward. The fork will gradually lower the block reward and cap total supply. Then in the next phase android develop begins. And then next come the television commercials.

The true benchmark of success will come not from an exchange listing or a particular market price. The true success can only be measured by the number of people using the coin as money.

Having consumers adopt a currency and begin using it as "real money" is the true measure of a coin's success.
You guys don't have infinite coins, the MAX_MONEY variable is set to 100,000,000 in the code from the downloaded QT zip file.

But, now your increasing the # of coins to: 5,379,019,500

static const int64 MAX_MONEY = 5379019500 * COIN;

that's suicide in my opinion, but its not my coin.  I don't own any, but you should be telling people this who traded for it or are mining it because that will crush its value.

MicroGuy doesn't know shit about coding, he is just a stupid mouth piece.

Just Me, you are a religious Zealot. Knowledge is power, Science reveals all. Religion was create as nothing more, than a tool, to control the masses. Realizing this fact, is the path to true enlightenment.
Live long, and prosper. No, wait, go fuck your self.

ivanlabrie

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 01:10:09 AM

Keep using the Bible to justify whatever...hope one day you realize this is plain wrong.
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 01:17:24 AM

What is the single most important factor currently, that might make a coin hugely successful?

Is it to get a marketplace for the coin? No.

Is it to make the wallet/client work well? No.

Is it to have no premine? No.

Is it to have the coin traded on an exchange other than Mtgox? No.

The LTC pumpers have been showing us, that the most important thing, is to get the coin traded on Mtgox.

And most of you will likely agree that if any of the coins were traded on mtgox, it would likely rise in price to at least equal with Litecoin or greater.

Therefore its obvious that Goldcoin needs to get traded on Mtgox, and that is the single most important goal of all.

GLD is worthless. Mtgox, will certainly never add it. You can't even trade it for BTC right now, idiot

darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 01:36:01 AM

I tried to explain that whether the client is working or not, is a lesser matter, than getting the coin traded on Mtgox.

With the huge influx, and huge price increase of Goldcoins, then all things will just have to work themselves out.

The client might stop working entirely, but if the coin was added to trade on mtgox before any of the other coins, then people would still push the price of Goldcoins way up.
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 01:44:34 AM

First world concerns ... LOL ... there are millions starving around the world and this guy wants Jesus to save a premined copy/paste scam coin ?

Pray all you want buddy.  Nobody will be listening and Gox will never list GLD
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868

ADT developer

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 01:46:15 AM

while we are on this topic lest get IFC on gox lol I only have 1,000,000,000 im sure there work 1000usd each lol

fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 01:47:22 AM

So now that we've established Jesus won't be saving GLD let's find someone who can:

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 02:05:54 AM

Just remember, any time you put a single penny into GLD, instead of just letting it die completely, you are supporting and encouraging lunatics, like Just_Me.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: