Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:43:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BTC below 10,000 USD?  (Read 1084 times)
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:58:31 PM

bitcoin price has stabilized at level ~$9k for about 2 weeks now
price chart is showing upward direction with good possibility of breaking $10k soon
the price has increased steadily since early april and I believe the pattern will continue
so this is quite good time to buy some bitcoin before it goes even higher again

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:12:25 PM

Im starting to trade and i want your opinion:

Do you think that if i buy "x" amount of BTC for any price below $10,000 USD will get me a profit on a long term (>1 year)?

I know is unpredictable but i want to know what you guys think.

Thanks in advance.
I can say that the bitcoin price will not be able to return to the $ 20,000 level as at the end of 2017, you can see that the market is volatile and difficult to guess, so to be able to trade successfully is complete. hard. Bitcoins are in the bearish trend, if you buy and hold bitcoins for long periods of time, they will be risky and the risk of losing money will increase.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:14:34 PM

Buying BTC below ten thousand USD Is not bad at all instead is a good chance to earn a huge amount of money when the time comes, and the only thing you should do is to grab that opportunity well.
yes still people have good opportunity to trade bitcoin below 10k, actually people are still interested in bitcoin and they are believing that bitcoin price will continue to increase tell the end of the year, they are even expecting that at the end of 2018 the bitcoin price will reach to 20000$, therefore i think that it is still good time to invest money in bitcoin below 10k.
According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will be very difficult to return to the $ 20000 mark. You can see that bitcoin prices are falling sharply and are still in a bear market, at times bitcoin has lost more than 70% of its value from the $ 20,000 mark at the $ 6000 mark. Therefore, I recommend not investing in bitcoin in the long run.
Thanks1

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:59:30 AM

Previously, the BTC reached $ 20,000, I think it continues to increase, but now BTC less than $ 10,000, I am very confused, BTC will increase or decrease?
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:29:29 AM

Do you think that if i buy "x" amount of BTC for any price below $10,000 USD will get me a profit on a long term (>1 year)?

Thanks in advance.
If you buy Bitcoin for less than $ 10,000, you'll be sure to make a profit in the next few months. If you hold it as a long-term investment, I think the benefit you can make is higher than what you set out before. Bitcoin is increasingly popular and appreciated by many economists.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:17:16 PM

Btc will be breaking 20k by the end of this year again, so with a conservative perspective you'll still 2x your money.
Like the December of last year, we can see bitcoins as best of the source for earning big money. They would become so higher at the end of this year too. And for that, one must have bigger plans to get maximum profit of this opportunity. Now, this is the best time for buying bitcoins and then holding them till the end of this year. There, you would be earning such enormous profits.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:21:55 PM

I presume you'll be buying BTC whatever the price as long as it is not $10, it could 8K,9K or whatsoever as long as it is within you limits.For me,it might not be the cheapest price but I do believe that you can still earn more profits if you'll hold it more than a year and sell it last quarter or at year-end because those are times that bitcoin's price are at its best.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:46:00 PM

Btc will be breaking 20k by the end of this year again, so with a conservative perspective you'll still 2x your money.
Like the December of last year, we can see bitcoins as best of the source for earning big money. They would become so higher at the end of this year too. And for that, one must have bigger plans to get maximum profit of this opportunity. Now, this is the best time for buying bitcoins and then holding them till the end of this year. There, you would be earning such enormous profits.

Well we're all hoping for that to happen and if it does at least match the all time high last year, then buying at this point would easily double your capital. Look ahead to a couple of more years and who knows how high the value would be.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Nuky1289

Activity: 198
Merit: 12

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:07:08 PM

I guess, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin will have more bullruns coming in the next couple years. So i think, buying bitcoin below 10000 USD has a high probabilty of becoming a rentable investment.

m_f_o_c

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

Bitcoin has a great future. The whole world is moving towards progress - and bitcoin is part of this progress.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:18:46 PM

buying bitcoin when bitcoin prices have already reached $ 10k seems to be too expensive but when bitcoin can be useful in some countries and mining has trouble getting bitcoin again it is certain bitcoin will be very expensive over $ 10k, $ 20k, even $ 50k , I see a very good potential in bitcoin.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:21:02 PM

Well, if you buy at that price I believe that in the next few weeks you will get a profit, as the expected BTC price will be over $ 15000 in the next week.
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:21:36 AM

Buying BTC below ten thousand USD Is not bad at all instead is a good chance to earn a huge amount of money when the time comes, and the only thing you should do is to grab that opportunity well.
But at this point, it is extremely risky for me to buy a BTC for over $ 8,000. At present, BTC can not rise above $ 10,000. Because there are so many altcoin born and taken over by the BTC market. BTC market saturated, can not rise even higher.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:05:57 AM

Thanks in advance.
Yes, I also think that you can completely invest in bitcoin when bitcoin is less than $ 10,000. You can see that at the end of 2017 bitcoin price reached $ 19800 and that is the basis for us to believe that bitcoin prices can completely recover to this milestone and even more powerful. Long-term investment, I believe you can buy bitcoin at this time.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

Buying bitcoin below 10,000$ is a great idea, but currently bitcoin doesn't even rise to 10,000$, we can't say that it will rise up this month. Buying below 10,000$ right now is risky. When you buy in a price of 9,000$ the coin might go lower, and it will cause loss of profits. My advice is that you should wait for a clearer vision of its price so you can earn profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:03:07 PM

yes of course buy bitcoin when the price is $ 10k if bitcoin is still very useful and can still be used for various methods of payment then you are not wrong if buying at that price as expensive, as long as bitcoin still give very much profit buy bitcoin at any price.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:38:36 PM

Thanks in advance.
I think if the bitcoin is under $ 10000 then you can buy and invest right now, you can see that the market is recovering very strongly, the price of bitcoin knit continuously increase, capitalization market is constantly being pushed up and now exceeds $ 400 billion. That's why my bitcoin price will exceed $ 10000 this month and you can buy bitcoin right now to trade.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:59:43 PM

I anticipate that this year bitcoin will be worth over $ 50k so in the last few months I bought quite a bitcoin to be able to make long term investment in the future. I do not give advice whether to buy or not for investors, but I just give out my judgment and decide whether to invest or not in yourself.

Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:00:38 PM

If we refer to the nature of bitcoin which many have said: "how many bitcoin crashes bitcoin will still grow at a new price which is higher than in the previous year."
For long-term profit, I think bitcoin is very qualified for it.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:26:17 PM

Thanks in advance.
I think you can totally buy Bitcoin for under $ 10,000, so you can see that the market is showing signs of a strong recovery, as we all know bitcoin has hit 19800 And according to my analysis, despite the fact that bitcoins are in a bear market, we can confidently believe that the market will grow beyond 2017 and possibly exceed $ 19800. So you can buy bitcoin at this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: