Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:51:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BTC below 10,000 USD?  (Read 1084 times)
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:47:27 PM

Why not? People are buying it, people are selling it at the price that the market throws at them. Not everyone is dumb enough to sell at a loss. So to answer your question, roughly it can get you some profit atleast but it depends on the time period on when you sell. Because unless you sell, you're neither at a profit or loss. So even after a year if you sell during a bearish period, you'll get a loss.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:34:57 PM

Im starting to trade and i want your opinion:

Do you think that if i buy "x" amount of BTC for any price below $10,000 USD will get me a profit on a long term (>1 year)?

I know is unpredictable but i want to know what you guys think.

Thanks in advance.

It's hard to say, but considering where we are now, I would say it would be very easy for bitcoin to go over $10.000. Some say it has potential to crash until it gets to $5.000, but it's hard to imagine it going any lower than that. Let's not forget that the lightning network is showing great potential, and that should help a lot in terms of adoption. Read an article where Peter Thiel said he didn't really believe that BTC would become a new currency, but that it definitely had the potential to replace gold. If it ever does that, then $10k is a very easy value to achieve.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:41:54 PM

A lot will depend on the G20 meeting but in general I think that with the Lightning network the price of BTC will stabilize.
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:53:28 PM

Buyng BTC for this moment is really a good ideal, it's on a huge dump and that created another opportunity for people to own a BTC with cheaper price than before.
Don't look at the negative way , just only look at the positive way and you will see the solution for everything.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:30:48 AM

Do you think that if i buy "x" amount of BTC for any price below $10,000 USD will get me a profit on a long term (>1 year)?

Thanks in advance.
with the trend of the btc market right now i believe buying at that price point and below could easily give you are profit during this year, it might not happen with just a few weeks it could easily give you profit after atleast 3 months because we all know that bearish market can't stay that longer compared before because of the hype of the bitcoin right now.
I agree with this, buying bitcoin at the current prices is a good idea, it may not seem like it right now because the market is in a downtrend, however this is not going to last forever people have very short memories just a few months ago bitcoin was unstoppable and now people have very negative thoughts about it but bitcoin will eventually recover and will see a price way higher than the current one very soon.

Absolutely, this is a good start to invest bitcoin were the value in the market are below 10,000 USD. Follow with the efforts and long patient waiting for surprising price this year it will be tremendously huge profit will be keep it in a wallet.

As I said people have very short memories, it seems they forgot all the incredible growth of the last year, if we compare the price at March of this year with the price of March of the previous year you will still see that bitcoin is way above it so I do not see any kind of reason to worry about the price, we will need to wait months or even years to see bitcoin at 20000 again but I don't have any problem with that and I'm willing to wait.
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:28:19 AM

I think I'm gonna get, I bought Bitcoin and I hope that next year will be able to earn good money on this.
Do not worry; you may not actually need to wait for next year to start realizing profit if you indeed bought below $10k. I still have a great optimism that this year should be a good one for the market irrespective of all the corrections we are having presently. Buying at this spot is a good bargain considering the previous top and those who are not wasting their time and taking the bold step should be enjoying it greatly in the long run.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:45:07 AM

Thanks in advance.

In my opinion it won't be a good year to invest bitcoin. Since watching the price trend right now it may take a long time for it to rise again. From the time being let's just observed if the btc price will show signs of comeback.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 03:41:26 PM

Why not? People are buying it, people are selling it at the price that the market throws at them. Not everyone is dumb enough to sell at a loss. So to answer your question, roughly it can get you some profit atleast but it depends on the time period on when you sell. Because unless you sell, you're neither at a profit or loss. So even after a year if you sell during a bearish period, you'll get a loss.
Yes people buy and sell at the Price the market throw at them but not every body that sell lately sell at loss price because some buy when the price was at $6700 price range.

AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:00:55 PM

Yes people buy and sell at the Price the market throw at them but not every body that sell lately sell at loss price because some buy when the price was at $6700 price range.
The fact is that Bitcoin already had a price for 19,500 dollars, and even higher on some exchanges, so I'm definitely confident that this figure will return. Therefore, today's price is attractive enough for investments, because all the same Bitcoin I will return to the previous indicators.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:20:30 PM

The fact is that Bitcoin already had a price for 19,500 dollars, and even higher on some exchanges, so I'm definitely confident that this figure will return. Therefore, today's price is attractive enough for investments, because all the same Bitcoin I will return to the previous indicators.
I think you are right, I believe that if we only have a  patience and we can wait for the right price to sell and we buy more bitcoin today. Maybe we can become more profitable in the near future. The most important is the patience and the attitude that we put upon everydaus kind of situation. Because everyday is really the best day to earn.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:41:35 PM

Now the cryptocurrency market has fallen sharply, with the price of Bitcoin at $ 8,000. This is a great opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a very cheap price. I am confident that Bitcoin will overcome this difficult period, and increase in the near future. Let's buy and hold Bitcoin for over a year, I believe you will be profitable

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:58:32 PM

Thanks in advance.

In my opinion it won't be a good year to invest bitcoin. Since watching the price trend right now it may take a long time for it to rise again. From the time being let's just observed if the btc price will show signs of comeback.

Then why not throw some money, at least money that you are willing to afford to lose and then ride it along and waited it out till bitcoin recovers? For me this is a good time to buy and invest on it because its already too low, in my opinion.

No need to wait till it further go down, at $7K a pop, bitcoin is already a steal. Although we believed that this year is not going to be easy, but I'm sure that when everything settles down, we may again see another all-time-high. At least you will have your chances to make profit when we pick up and make a run at the end of the year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:01:39 PM

I think you are right, I believe that if we only have a  patience and we can wait for the right price to sell and we buy more bitcoin today. Maybe we can become more profitable in the near future. The most important is the patience and the attitude that we put upon everydaus kind of situation. Because everyday is really the best day to earn.
I agreed and I also believe in what you guys said but what I'm trying to point out is that people sell at the price they feel good with. An example is Apple co-founder ( Steve Wozniak) who sold all his holding at the time he feel Ok with. Although, holding and patience is the key of crypto trading and investment but we can't all be equal, you know?

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:58:56 PM

I think I'm gonna get, I bought Bitcoin and I hope that next year will be able to earn good money on this.
Do not worry; you may not actually need to wait for next year to start realizing profit if you indeed bought below $10k. I still have a great optimism that this year should be a good one for the market irrespective of all the corrections we are having presently. Buying at this spot is a good bargain considering the previous top and those who are not wasting their time and taking the bold step should be enjoying it greatly in the long run.
Hey, why are you so pessimistic? there are many ahead of us, we have just entered the year 2018. Bitcoin is now stronger and does not go below $ 8000, I'm sure; We will see the level of $ 12,000 until June.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
gtforce

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:38:50 PM

bitcoin is great for long-term investments. Bitcoin can retain its value or even records its increase in value over time due to the fixed supply of 21 million bitcoin
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:29:18 AM

Thanks in advance.

This is going to be a great year to invest in bitcoin but you cannot expect a big growth in the price, now you may be thinking if the price is not going to grow that much, how can bitcoin be a good investment in this year? And the reason for this is very simple when you invest your money you need to make money when you buy not when you sell, so this is the perfect time to get profits with bitcoin when it has such a cheap price.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:48:05 AM

Thanks in advance.

This is going to be a great year to invest in bitcoin but you cannot expect a big growth in the price, now you may be thinking if the price is not going to grow that much, how can bitcoin be a good investment in this year? And the reason for this is very simple when you invest your money you need to make money when you buy not when you sell, so this is the perfect time to get profits with bitcoin when it has such a cheap price.
At the end of the last year, we have seen the market value of bitcoin rising upto 20k $ and that if you are getting such a golden opportunity of buying the bitcoins at value of less than 10k $, then you should definitely go for it and that you need to buy as many bitcoins as you can as you can then really expect the market of the bitcoin getting better and thus will help you out in making of more money.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:22:30 PM

Buying BTC below ten thousand USD Is not bad at all instead is a good chance to earn a huge amount of money when the time comes, and the only thing you should do is to grab that opportunity well.
CaptainKrypto255

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:26:41 PM

Btc will be breaking 20k by the end of this year again, so with a conservative perspective you'll still 2x your money.
quovadiz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:01:48 PM

Buying BTC below ten thousand USD Is not bad at all instead is a good chance to earn a huge amount of money when the time comes, and the only thing you should do is to grab that opportunity well.
yes still people have good opportunity to trade bitcoin below 10k, actually people are still interested in bitcoin and they are believing that bitcoin price will continue to increase tell the end of the year, they are even expecting that at the end of 2018 the bitcoin price will reach to 20000$, therefore i think that it is still good time to invest money in bitcoin below 10k.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: