Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:10:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BTC below 10,000 USD?  (Read 1084 times)
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:46:31 PM

It's good if you want to do longterm investment, a lot of peoples said that Bitcoin is the mother of coins and I realized a lot of alt coins price depends on Bitcoin price. So, I agree with you
Yes that is right, bitcpoin price has too much good potential and therefore its price can increase, therefore if we are getting chance to buy bitcoin below 10000$ it is a good chance to buy bitcoin in such a low price, because bitcoin price is expected to increase too much in near future.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:02:57 AM

Im starting to trade and i want your opinion:

Do you think that if i buy "x" amount of BTC for any price below $10,000 USD will get me a profit on a long term (>1 year)?

I know is unpredictable but i want to know what you guys think.

Thanks in advance.
This time the price of bitcoin is 6k so it means it's better buy now because the market is on down so maybe before the end of the year bitcoin will increase again we will get a great profit.
now it's so far under $10k, you should think that this is the right time to buy, we're at the bottom of the price, like some time ago, and usually after the price touched the bottom line, the price will go up. so what are you waiting for, do not waste this opportunity, you will not find this cheap price later
beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:38:29 PM

It's good if you want to do longterm investment, a lot of peoples said that Bitcoin is the mother of coins and I realized a lot of alt coins price depends on Bitcoin price. So, I agree with you
Yes that is right, bitcpoin price has too much good potential and therefore its price can increase, therefore if we are getting chance to buy bitcoin below 10000$ it is a good chance to buy bitcoin in such a low price, because bitcoin price is expected to increase too much in near future.
I think you should not buy bitocin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices are dropping sharply in recent days and can be seen that the market is fluctuating continuously bitcoin price will be able to continue decrease at any time. So at this point I think you should not buy bitcoin. I think the $ 7000 mark is important if bitcoin can beat this milestone, start buying bitcoin.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:43:16 AM

I think today's price is so high now that bitcoin has grown and it has not recovered from its price since 2017 but many are buying bitcoin today and they hold it now because they really need to do it so they earn a lot when starting its price increase.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:56:01 AM

Im starting to trade and i want your opinion:

Do you think that if i buy "x" amount of BTC for any price below $10,000 USD will get me a profit on a long term (>1 year)?

I know is unpredictable but i want to know what you guys think.

Thanks in advance.

yes, I think your decision to trade right now is the right decision. and buying at a price below 10k is right for me. and being a daily trading is better than investing in the long term. by doing daily trading you can earn income by working and see the current market situation up and down like a small wave. I think it's better to earn little by little than to spend wasted time with long-term investments. if indeed you have a lot of coin, I think you have to divide, to make long-term investment and the rest is used for daily trading. maybe it's the right solution for now to be able to earn income and use the time in order not to be in vain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: