Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:06:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BTC below 10,000 USD?  (Read 1084 times)
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:28:29 PM

price still dont have any good signal today. still falling. maybe we will fall down under 8k. Sad not a good day for bitcoin trader
I also expect one more price reduction to 6000-7000 $, and already later the bitcoin price will go up, growth will be very fast and I think we will immediately take a mark of $ 20,000, and at the end of the year I wait for bitcoin in the 50k $
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:57:43 PM

price still dont have any good signal today. still falling. maybe we will fall down under 8k. Sad not a good day for bitcoin trader
I also expect one more price reduction to 6000-7000 $, and already later the bitcoin price will go up, growth will be very fast and I think we will immediately take a mark of $ 20,000, and at the end of the year I wait for bitcoin in the 50k $
You can see that bitcoin prices are continuously adjusting over the past few days after touching the $ 10,000 mark. At this time, btcoin is at $ 8,000 and according to analysts, this is the lowest level in this bitcoin adjustment, with bitcoin reaching $ 8,000 and rising again. According to analysts, bitcoin prices will probably hit $ 9300 in coming days.
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:46:11 AM

If you buy Bitcoin at 10k USD and hold it for more than 1-2 years then you will get a big profit.You remember the time when you enter the world of Bitcoin then 1 Bitcoin equal to 4-5k usd but then its value reaches more than 14 thousand dollars and that too in less than a year. Even if the price goes up fast enough, you can buy in small quantities. of your capital instead.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:00:40 PM

It depend upon the decision of the buyer, in my part I belief ethat buying bitcoin below 10,000 USD is a great advantage, because there would be a great possibility that bitcoin will rise up to 20,000 USD so then the possibility of gaining for almost a half of our invested capital is always there and we need to wait and believe that it will really rise soon.That is not impossible because last year bitcoin reach the 20,000 USD price, but we really a big patience on this. If we don't have patience on waiting the right time to sell i am sure that we can get lose.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:42:10 PM

yes still people have good opportunity to trade bitcoin below 10k, actually people are still interested in bitcoin and they are believing that bitcoin price will continue to increase tell the end of the year.
Yes at the end of the year the price of bitcoin will be at a very good position and those who can afford now to buy bitcoin and they buy and will wait for the end of this year then they will be much lucky and their will millionaire at the end of the year. The price of bitcoin is now at the upward direction with the coming good events. You can neglect the slight drop in the price and have to focus on the long term planing as the long term planning is the actual planning which is giving benefit in the investment of bitcoin.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:50:30 PM

Im starting to trade and i want your opinion:

Do you think that if i buy "x" amount of BTC for any price below $10,000 USD will get me a profit on a long term (>1 year)?

I know is unpredictable but i want to know what you guys think.

Thanks in advance.
I think buying a bitcoin of less than $ 10000 is a mistake, and you can see that in recent months, just after the bitcoin hit $ 1000, it immediately fell back and there was no sign of it. So, in order to be able to commercialize the bitcoin on this site, it is very difficult. The market is bearish and bitcoin prices will continue to fall in the coming days.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:27:10 PM

Do you think that if i buy "x" amount of BTC for any price below $10,000 USD will get me a profit on a long term (>1 year)?

Thanks in advance.
I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time as the price is at $ 8100. You can see that bitcoin prices have been steadily dropping in recent days after touching $ 10,000. According to my analysis, bitocin prices will be able to continue falling sharply so buying at this time will be very dangerous. If you are trading at this point you need to have a specific plan and always follow the correct plan as set out to avoid the damage and the risks....
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:34:08 PM

In this moment bitcoin price is under Nine Thousand dollar so if you want to buy bitcoin I think it is a best time for you. I’m a professional crypto currency so I’m always buy and sell crypto currency. In this moment I’m buy 3 Bitcoin because it is a best time to buy bitcoin if you don’t buy in this moment, Market price growing very faster so don’t late to buy bitcoin right now. You can check previous market price of bitcoin then you can make a decision you should buy or not.
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:12:11 PM

Today, many of us do not understand how much bitcoin can actually cost. Do not forget that there are only 20 million.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:46:58 AM

As a long term investment buying it below $10,000 whenever it dips down cheap enough at times like now is not a bad strategy

There are still risks but the rewards are likely to outweigh them
For long term investment, yes definitely you must be buying at such low prices. Only then you could be able to make money from holding. Thing is, if this buy low and sell high rule would be followed strictly and you are implementing them as per right way, then absolutely your investment is going to make a big and big impact. That would end in a huge profit coming to you.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:57:27 AM

Today, many of us do not understand how much bitcoin can actually cost. Do not forget that there are only 20 million.

According to Bitcoin market now the Bitcoin price is 8200$ but we don't know how much Bitcoin price is going to be in future. Yes, everyone knows about the total supply of Bitcoin, but still, it is the right choice for people to buy the Bitcoin at the dips.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:09:23 AM

As a long term investment buying it below $10,000 whenever it dips down cheap enough at times like now is not a bad strategy

There are still risks but the rewards are likely to outweigh them
For long term investment, yes definitely you must be buying at such low prices. Only then you could be able to make money from holding. Thing is, if this buy low and sell high rule would be followed strictly and you are implementing them as per right way, then absolutely your investment is going to make a big and big impact. That would end in a huge profit coming to you.
Buying low is a good idea because bitcoin has a potential to regulates higher prices and sell until prices beyond higher value where we can get good profit. This method is the most profitable one and this will be a big impact on us which our money will rapidly grow in short period of time.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:21:37 PM

I guess that you can buy Bitcoin now when the price is lower than 10 thousand. I just foresee that soon it will start running up very fast, and probably, even reach 20K.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:48:47 AM

Bitcoin fell down during the month of July, August and September last year. There are high chances that we will see witness this behavior once more. Moreover, it is not very likely of bitcoin to stay in one phase for a very long time. We have been in the recovery for a month or so and expected to go through it till the end of June. If not July then definitely August is going to bring the bearish market. But before that we can earn money by trading.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:51:55 AM

According to Bitcoin market now the Bitcoin price is 8200$ but we don't know how much Bitcoin price is going to be in future. Yes, everyone knows about the total supply of Bitcoin, but still, it is the right choice for people to buy the Bitcoin at the dips.
If we take out sometime and look at the graph of the market value of the bitcoin in the last year, then we will get to know that the market value of bitcoin was once 20k $ as well and that there are likely chances that similar kind of thing will also happen in the coming days. Buying of the bitcoin at this rate is no doubt a very good option and that it will surely help you in having some huge profit at the end.
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:59:18 PM

Yeah, I’m still buying bitcoin below ten thousand US dollar because this amount is good in starting an investment in their company and at the same time it is a great opportunity to be grab of, but it still depends to my budget if I can afford of it.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:37:05 PM

For me i wanna buy but bitcoin in below $10k if i had the capital to buy it but if not i should wait a little more dip of bitcoin price, bitcoin is good if you holding in long term like one year or more because the price of bitcoin every year i guess in my prediction the value of bitcoin is continue to increase in the market.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:44:54 PM

It's good if you want to do longterm investment, a lot of peoples said that Bitcoin is the mother of coins and I realized a lot of alt coins price depends on Bitcoin price. So, I agree with you
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:47:52 PM

the prediction of analysts suggest that the price of btc will go up in next years even higher than 20k, but the factors they provide seem doubtful with 50-50 % chances so it will be more clear after q3 I guess.
basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:55:28 PM

Thanks in advance.
This time the price of bitcoin is 6k so it means it's better buy now because the market is on down so maybe before the end of the year bitcoin will increase again we will get a great profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: