Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:20:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ORICOIN] Potential and Application  (Read 9134 times)
Depark

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:52:24 AM

Today is the final day of ICO in Round 3, anyone wants to buy ORI that haven’t bought it yet, quick hand to buy it with the price $0.2 so that

we can promote it strongly.The strong community will not be nervous the price to go public is low. Stronger! I am purchaser ORI and also

owned ORI for myself. So, i advise you that if want to buy ORI, quick hand to own it. This is a good and reliable project. I'm sure that it will

be successful in the future and you will be the rich thanks to it.  Grin

Hi guys,

I also bought ORI with the price of $0.2 yesterday. And i agree with your opinion. I think that the price of ORI  will highly increase when

going public, lending and implementing the ecosystem. I found out about this project carefully and i trust in this project. It's really very

great! I like this project! And i support it.
Mr.Matthewell

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:01:10 AM

Today is the final day of ICO in Round 3, anyone wants to buy ORI that haven’t bought it yet, quick hand to buy it with the price $0.2 so that

we can promote it strongly.The strong community will not be nervous the price to go public is low. Stronger! I am purchaser ORI and also

owned ORI for myself. So, i advise you that if want to buy ORI, quick hand to own it. This is a good and reliable project. I'm sure that it will

Hi guys,

I also bought ORI with the price of $0.2 yesterday. And i agree with your opinion. I think that the price of ORI  will highly increase when

going public, lending and implementing the ecosystem. I found out about this project carefully and i trust in this project. It's really very

Only with the price $0.2/ ORI, you own ORI. It's the cheap price. It's a pity for you if you don't buy it. I didn't buy ORI in Round 2 with the

price $0.09. However, I bought ORI with the $0.2 in Round 3. It's a happy and exciting!
Kummar Kishan (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:08:29 AM

Hi guys,

Only with the price $0.2/ ORI, you own ORI. It's the cheap price. It's a pity for you if you don't buy it. I didn't buy ORI in Round 2 with the

price $0.09. However, I bought ORI with the $0.2 in Round 3. It's a happy and exciting!

Hi all,

Those who invest in ORI, i hope we will promote it together. Hope ORI will be successful in the near future. Trust in ORI COIN! Everyone

supports for the project!
leken

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:40:41 AM

ORI COIN AND THE NEED-TO- KNOW THINGS

ORI COIN is the multifunction electronic currency (Digital currency) based on the Ethereum. It is compatible with the ERC20 and the

existing ERC20 phone wallet. Basically, ORI is used to perform like a bonus form without limited. You can see ORI in promotional

campaigns, discounts and sale campaigns in E-commerce.

These forms are the promotion of community and it allows converting the value among users easily, quickly and seamlessly. It will be

bought and sold, traded with the other electronic currencies on the exchange.

ORI is released by a Dubai Blockchain organization based on the ERC20 technology platform (Technology writes the latest ETH currently)

At present, ORI has investors coming from more than 30 nations in the world.

The amount of ORI released is 99 million. In which, there are 9 million of ORI sold in the market and there are 90 million of ORI held by

organization.  After sold out 9 million of ORI, Lending is expected at the end of December and they will make some procedures to bring ORI

to some exchanges and go public on Coinmarketcap.

Not only so, ORI will develop in the investment model with the favorite Lending. This is the right- time for the big boom project. ORI

combines with ICO in the Lending model and uses Multi- Level Marketing (MLM) with the Affiliate Marketing to expand the membership

Network.

ORI is released with the trend of the top of the world’s electronic currency serving the need of buying and selling and exchanging of

human life.

ORI brings the absolute fairness and improves the quality of human life in the era of the development of science and technology.

ORI is released with the Blockchain technology to bring the absolute fairness for society. ORI ensures the absolute safety and suitable for

all aspects of daily life including study, skill and work…

ORI is an advanced and modern solution. It allows users to access to the simplest, safest and fastest transaction. All restrictions of

traditional transaction is completely overcome when using ORI.

ORI spends for everyone. Businessman, millionare, intellectual or workers can take advantage of the ORI’s strength to serve the demand of

transaction and improve the quality of life.

ORI brings users the greatest experiences about the global monetary transaction. You can use ORI to transfer money, use in buying and

selling goods and services in the world with the lowest fee. Especially, transaction time is within only  a few seconds.

Kummar Kishan (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:54:22 AM

ORI COIN AND THE NEED-TO- KNOW THINGS

ORI COIN is the multifunction electronic currency (Digital currency) based on the Ethereum. It is compatible with the ERC20 and the

existing ERC20 phone wallet. Basically, ORI is used to perform like a bonus form without limited. You can see ORI in promotional

campaigns, discounts and sale campaigns in E-commerce.

These forms are the promotion of community and it allows converting the value among users easily, quickly and seamlessly. It will be

bought and sold, traded with the other electronic currencies on the exchange.

ORI is released by a Dubai Blockchain organization based on the ERC20 technology platform (Technology writes the latest ETH currently)

At present, ORI has investors coming from more than 30 nations in the world.

The amount of ORI released is 99 million. In which, there are 9 million of ORI sold in the market and there are 90 million of ORI held by

organization.  After sold out 9 million of ORI, Lending is expected at the end of December and they will make some procedures to bring ORI

to some exchanges and go public on Coinmarketcap.

Not only so, ORI will develop in the investment model with the favorite Lending. This is the right- time for the big boom project. ORI

combines with ICO in the Lending model and uses Multi- Level Marketing (MLM) with the Affiliate Marketing to expand the membership

Network.

ORI is released with the trend of the top of the world’s electronic currency serving the need of buying and selling and exchanging of

human life.

ORI brings the absolute fairness and improves the quality of human life in the era of the development of science and technology.

ORI is released with the Blockchain technology to bring the absolute fairness for society. ORI ensures the absolute safety and suitable for

all aspects of daily life including study, skill and work…

ORI is an advanced and modern solution. It allows users to access to the simplest, safest and fastest transaction. All restrictions of

traditional transaction is completely overcome when using ORI.

ORI spends for everyone. Businessman, millionare, intellectual or workers can take advantage of the ORI’s strength to serve the demand of

transaction and improve the quality of life.

ORI brings users the greatest experiences about the global monetary transaction. You can use ORI to transfer money, use in buying and

selling goods and services in the world with the lowest fee. Especially, transaction time is within only  a few seconds.

Good! Thanks for sharing your knowledge!
Nahel

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:39:37 AM

THE FINAL CHANCE FOR INVESTORS OWN ORI WITH THE PRICE  $0.2

As I know, after today (20th December), ICO ORI COIN will officially end. Thus, investors must be quick hand to own ORI with the price $0.2.

On 25th December 2017, ORI will go public the Etherdelta with the expected price of ORI is $0.5. And the roadmap of ORI in the next time l

listed below:

28th December 2017: List on the currency market

3rd January 2018: Launch the wallet on Website

6th January 2018: Start Lending, the expected price of ORI is $0.5

15th January 2018: Test on three exchanges: Coinexchange.io, livecoin.net and cryptopia.co.nz

25th January 2018: Open the insider trading floor, the expected price of ORI is $0.8

In January of 2018, ORI also goes public Coinmarketcap. Next, one of the projects of the ecosystem ORI will be implemented in January or

in February of 2018.

So, this is the final chance for investors own ORI with the price $0.2 because the price of ORI is very high when going public, Lending or

implementing the ecosystem.

leken

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:56:38 AM

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ORI COIN?  Grin Grin
Depark

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:01:26 AM

ORI COIN is the multifunction electronic currency (Digital currency) based on the Ethereum.

It is compatible with the ERC20 and the existing ERC20 phone wallet.

Basically, ORI is used to perform like a bonus form without limited.

You can see ORI in promotional campaigns, discounts

and sale campaigns in E-commerce.
kenvin_101217

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:04:47 AM

ORI COIN is the multifunction electronic currency (Digital currency) based on the Ethereum.

It is compatible with the ERC20 and the existing ERC20 phone wallet.

Basically, ORI is used to perform like a bonus form without limited.

You can see ORI in promotional campaigns, discounts

and sale campaigns in E-commerce.

These forms are the promotion of community and it allows converting the value among users easily, quickly and seamlessly. It will be bought

and sold, traded with the other electronic currencies on the exchange.
Shubhameta

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:08:30 AM

The amount of ORI released is 99 million.

In which, there are 9 million of ORI sold in the market

and there are 90 million of ORI held by organization.

Cheesy Grin
Kummar Kishan (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:11:34 AM

ORI will develop in the investment model with the favorite Lending. This is the right- time for the big boom project. ORI combines with ICO in

the Lending model and uses Multi- Level Marketing (MLM) with the Affiliate Marketing to expand the membership Network.
Vishaley

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:23:24 AM

The feature of ORI COIN

Safety and security

Simplicity

Reliability

Instant transaction

High compatibility

The low transaction fee
Cashwave

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:50:46 AM

Your monthly ROI for your lending program is small compared to other similar projects out there, So why should I opt for ORI? What is unique about your project?
Kummar Kishan (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:32:07 AM

Your monthly ROI for your lending program is small compared to other similar projects out there, So why should I opt for ORI? What is unique about your project?

Hi Cashwave,

First of all, thanks for your interesting question. As far as I know, the Lending program of ORI is paid by coin. Therefore, if you opt for ORI,

you will get high interest when the price of ORI increases . There are some coins paying by $. So, the interest rate is low if you invest

in it. As you know, the price of $ is much lower than the price of coin. Thus, if you opt for ORI, you will get high profit. For example:

When you want a Lending with the package $1.000. If the price is $0.5/ ORI, we need to send: $1.000 : 0.5 = 2.000 ORI.

The corresponding interest of the packages is 2%, 3%, 4%, 5%,…10%. Therefore, you will be received 4%/ month when you invest in the

package $1.000. You will be added to your balance 4% x 2.000 ORI = 80 ORI/ month. So after 5 months of Lending, the total ORI that you

receive:  80 x 5 + 2.000 = 2.400 ORI.

So, ORI is worth for investing in or not?  Cheesy Grin
Mr.Matthewell

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:55:44 AM

Hi Cashwave,

First of all, thanks for your interesting question. As far as I know, the Lending program of ORI is paid by coin. Therefore, if you opt for ORI,

you will get high interest when the price of ORI increases . There are some coins paying by $. So, the interest rate is low if you invest

in it. As you know, the price of $ is much lower than the price of coin. Thus, if you opt for ORI, you will get high profit. For example:

When you want a Lending with the package $1.000. If the price is $0.5/ ORI, we need to send: $1.000 : 0.5 = 2.000 ORI.

The corresponding interest of the packages is 2%, 3%, 4%, 5%,…10%. Therefore, you will be received 4%/ month when you invest in the

package $1.000. You will be added to your balance 4% x 2.000 ORI = 80 ORI/ month. So after 5 months of Lending, the total ORI that you

receive:  80 x 5 + 2.000 = 2.400 ORI.

So, ORI is worth for investing in or not?  Cheesy Grin

Small but effective, this's just impressive. I like the Lending program paid by coin of the project. And i think the payment by coin is the

unique of this project.
Alberk

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:22:11 AM

The ecosystem of ORI consists of six elements- six fields connected together by the ORI electronic currency. These six fields have a symbiotic

relationship. It shares, supplements and promotes the development each other. These six fields are investment, commerce, transaction,

community, Payment and Application Solution in Business.
Kummar Kishan (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:01:34 AM

NEW ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ORI

ICO finished at (GMT+5:30) on 21th December 2017 to complete paying coin for the orders. As far as I know, they are confirming

transactions to send orders in haste and they will pay 10% bonus for the eligible members in the shortest time. Thus, if you are purchaser

ORI, you don't worry and please wait. Or if you have any questions, please send them tickets via the system: https://oricoin.freshdesk.com

Thank you for your attention!
Alberk

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:15:37 AM

ICO finished at (GMT+5:30) on 21th December 2017 to complete paying coin for the orders. As far as I know, they are confirming

transactions to send orders in haste and they will pay 10% bonus for the eligible members in the shortest time. Thus, if you are purchaser

ORI, you don't worry and please wait. Or if you have any questions, please send them tickets via the system: https://oricoin.freshdesk.com

Great! So, ORI is being prepared for going to on the exchange?
Nahel

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:18:17 AM

Great! So, ORI is being prepared for going to on the exchange?

Yes, that’s right! As I know, they are preparing the plans to give ORI go to the trading floor. Let's wait until the 25th December so that ORI completes going to the trading floor!
kenvin_101217

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:49:41 AM

Like that ICO completed as plan. As I know, the ORI Company is confirming transactions in haste to send bonus to the valid accounts as soon as

possible. Those who have not yet received bonus, please wait! Bonus will surely come to you! You don't worry please.  Wink Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: