Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:07:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ORICOIN] Potential and Application  (Read 9134 times)
Mr.Matthewell

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:20:47 AM

As far as I know, ORI will send ORI to the eligible members. And they are processing the transactions and will send you in the shortest time.

Thus, the members are still worrying about the reason for why you haven't received bonus, please don't worry. They are still performing the

transactions and will send you as soon as possible. And according to the information from ORI, there are many users not updated the wallet

address in Profile and some users haven't updated the full information, so they can't complete sending bonus for the members. Therefore,

they decide to change the date of Lending on 10th January 2018 so that they can complete the payment bonus for the beloved members.

The members haven't still updated the wallet address in Profile or haven't updated the full information, please quickly complete so that they

send you bonus soon.
Alberk

Activity: 177

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:25:29 AM

I SHOULD INVEST IN ORICOIN OR ALCOIN WITHOUT ORICOIN?
Vishaley

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:31:39 AM

It actually depends on you which coin fits your budget and strategy. But i suggest you should go for coins that are currently in a low price but has high potential and hold it for a long time or join in the Lending project to get monthly interest rate. You can find out ORI. At present, i am also investing in it. i think it's the potential coin in the future  and is highly appreciated by many people.
Shubhameta

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:41:10 AM

The market is changing and although there are still a lot of projects for dummies, investors have grown wiser and begin to delve more and

more into what they are investing. Not all of course but most. Now they are already looking at the project, those who are behind it, what are

its prospects. If these are coins, then those who are the developers, what is his past experience of the companies and if this is the ICO then

they look at what kind of business it is and whether there is a chance that they will realize what they promise. Because projects from the real

sector of the economy, such as for example User Vice is still a rarity. And basically they offer abstract technologies. In general, you need to

delve into and then there is a chance to find a promising coin or a token. In my opinion, ORI will be the best selection for you. With the

achievement that ORI has gained, i believe that it will be definitely success in the future.
leken

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:59:38 AM

It depends on how much you are willing to risk. You can choose a coin with the low risk but there are also the other good coin that are

underrated. The only difference that they are not as famous as the coins we are used to see and the risk is greater. It's good to explore and

discover new coins. Can you research to know which suits you the best. And I, I will support for ORICOIN. I think that it's able to develop in

the near future. Hope everything will be OK for your selection. Good luck for the selection, guys.
Kummar Kishan (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:13:27 AM

Any electronic currency has its strengths. But looking at the OP, I didn't find the basic details about the strength of ORI. Can you tell me about ORI?

Dear Linshisui38,

As you know, ORI is a multi-functional electronic currency (Algorithm currency) based on the Ethereum. It's compatible with the ERC20 and the existing ERC20 phone wallet. Basically, ORI is used to perform like a bonus form without limited. You can see ORI in promotional campaigns, discounts and sales campaigns in E-commerce.

ORI is built based on the smart technology application of Ethereum- the world’s second largest coin about the market capitalization after Bitcoin.

ERC20 is the standard that ORI uses. The strength of ORI is a fast, easy, economical and anonymous transaction thanks to its sustainable platform, exact algorithm and high security. Especially, ORI can be compatible with the existing ERC20 wallet and be applied directly on the ETH’s Blockchain wallet.

ORI is an electronic currency system that allows transactions in real-time and makes over to ownership without borders. The users do not need to worry about any risk involved because all payments are processed through secured servers.

ORI is also the most user-friendly transaction method that allows users to control it. ORI’s system is totally superior to the existing electronic currency’s system. With the ability of maximum security for users, hacker can hardly intervene. ORI’s system is used easily and is confirmed as an absolutely legal transaction.

Besides, ORI also brings the convenience for users because ORI can be accessed at anytime and anywhere that you need. You can use ORI to buy or sell the products and services, transfer money to your family and friends with the very low cost without limited and through intermediaries. They will also provide your account so that you can easily use via your smartphone.

Unlike the other electronic currency, ORI is created not only to become a type of digital money which can response the advanced technology but also to become the most user-friendly transaction method.

Best regards,
Nahel

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:30:42 AM

Any electronic currency has its strengths. But looking at the OP, I didn't find the basic details about the strength of ORI. Can you tell me about ORI?

The features of ORI are: Safety and security, simplicity, reliability, instant transaction, high compatibility and the low transaction fee. And i

think this is also one of the major strengths of ORI.
Tarima24

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:53:10 AM

this is different . 200$ min. investment Smiley
Depark

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:57:33 AM

Do you know the elements make ORI become more special and is far superior 1.000 the other digital currencies? That's ORI is the electronic

currency having the full development strategies with the ecosystem including E-commerce, Business and Society.

The ecosystem of ORI consists of six elements- six fields connected together. These six fields are investment, commerce, transaction,

community, payment and Application Solution in Business. They have a symbiotic relationship. They share, supplement and promote the

develop each other.

This is also special thing of ORI that can not to be missed. And ORI promises to become a potential coin in the future with safety and security,

simplicity, reliability, instant transaction, high compatibility and the low transaction fee.
Kummar Kishan (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:09:47 AM

this is different . 200$ min. investment Smiley

That's right. Even, there are many packages that you can choose from $200, $500, $1.000, $2.000, $5.000, $10.000, $20.000 $50.000 and

$100.000 with the corresponding interest rate is 2%, 3%, 4%, 5%,.....,10%. This can be considered as a safe investment for you.  Cheesy
Mr.Matthewell

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:33:46 AM

Hi guys,

As you know, ORI is released with the trend of becoming the top of the world's electronic currency to serve the demand of human in

buying, selling and trading.

ORI is not only brings the absolute fairness but also improves the quality of human life in the era of the development of Science and

Technology.

ORI is launched with the Blockchain technology bringing the absolute fairness for society. ORI ensures the absolute safety and suits for all

aspects of daily life.

ORI is an advanced and modern solution allowing users to access the fastest, safest and simplest transaction method. All restrictions of

traditional transaction are be completely overcome when using ORI.

ORI is used for all of people. You can take advantage of the strength of ORI to both serve the demand in your transaction and improve the

quality of your life.

ORI brings the greatest experiences in the global monetary transaction. You can use ORI to transfer money, buy and sell goods and service

all around the world with the lowest fee. Especially, the transaction time is within only few minutes.
leken25122017

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:00:00 AM

Hi there,

Do not need to look far, you can see the strength of ORI clearly through what it has achieved as follows:

There are three rounds of ICO which have taken place successfully with the selling of 9.000.000 ORI, in which round 1 and round 2

have completed ahead of schedule. At present, ORI was listed on the Etherdelta and it is being prepared for the next plans for the Lending

project and going to the Coinmarketcap. Let's wait for the best that ORI will bring in the next time.
Kummar Kishan (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:10:40 AM

The ORI Lending Program is attracting the investors. And to help all have a “Game strategy” effectively, I will share the experience of an investor ORI as follows:

Think about the strategy:
If you need money, you should make the minimum lending package of $1.000 = 2.000 ORI + 2 packages of $500 to be eligible f1. This leaves 1.000 ORI for each package. The total is 4.000 ORI. The rest of ORI, you should remain in the MEW and wait for the fair price to sell and receive money. You can sell it on the exchanges, sell the internal or sell directly (Because MEW is the free wallet).

Play coin: Trade coin
You should make the highest lending package possibly. For example, you have 16.000 ORI, you should make the Lending package of $5.000 = 10.000 ORI + 2f1 condition (each f1 you will make the lending package of $500 = 1.000 ORI)→ the total needs 12.000 ORI. The balance of 4.000 ORI, you will keep them in the MEW. When you see the fair price, you will sell it little by little and at the same time, you have the percentage of the monthly interest rate paid by ORICOIN. Then you will gather all with your decision and get compound interest lending or Lending all.

Invest in ORICOIN
Determine Lending all ORI you have to take Lending interest or trade in some the other trading floors. When gaining the target of $50 - $100 - $200 - $500/ ORI, you start selling and get money.

Invest in ORICOIN PRO and determine who this is?
Lending the maximum package according to your ability. The best is the package of $100.000 is preferable to enjoy the percentage of interest but don't forget the 2f1 condition.
Take the interest and get bonus the next packages to enjoy the percentage of interest system
Share link reffer directly and regularly anywhere you can.
Learning, finding out and joining in building the ecosystem with the ORI's company. Gathering the ORI's company and the ORI community build the real value of ORICOIN.

This is the experience of an investor ORI. And what about you? Do you have any the plans for the number ORI that you're owning in the next Lending project? Please share and is their companion in the ORI strategies to promote the development of ORI in the next time!

Alberk

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:48:29 AM

LENDING ORICOIN- WHAT IS THE SPECIAL THING?

1. Receive the monthly interest rate from 2% to 10%

2. Be paid the interest rate by the ORICOIN

3. The interest is multiplied so much when the value of ORI increases

4. Can not only store ORI but also receive the interest from it.

Quickly hand to join in the Lending project in the next time (on 10th January 2018)

to own the extreme attractive interest rate levels depending on the investment packages

that you choose. To know more about the project, especially is the Lending program.

Please go to Website:
https://oricoin.co/.
leken

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:53:58 AM

LENDING ORICOIN- WHAT IS THE SPECIAL THING?

1. Receive the monthly interest rate from 2% to 10%

2. Be paid the interest rate by the ORICOIN

3. The interest is multiplied so much when the value of ORI increases

4. Can not only store ORI but also receive the interest from it.

Quickly hand to join in the Lending project in the next time (on 10th January 2018)

to own the extreme attractive interest rate levels depending on the investment packages

that you choose. To know more about the project, especially is the Lending program.

Please go to Website:
https://oricoin.co/.

ohhhh Yeaahhhhh! The Lending program will take place on 10th January 2018. Only 2 days. What's a great! Cheesy Grin
supreman888

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:00:46 AM

It's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.
leken

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:13:41 AM

That's a great idea! Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.
Maybe 10 years later, its price will exceed our expectation? Cheesy Grin Grin
Alberk

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:19:00 AM

That's right. Buy and hold. Don't sell it too early. Let's join in the Lending program to not only store ORI but also receive the interest rate from this program.
Shubhameta

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:58:49 AM

We all know that after a valuable coin is a valuable Blockchain platform. Blockchain can be considered as soul, real nature of coin. And ORI

COIN is created with the Blockchain technology that makes users feel comfortable when investing in.
Vishaley

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:42:25 AM

ORICOIN- the potential coin in the future is promising to bring the surprising and interesting things for you, making a sense of security for

investors owning this coin. And January of 2018 is considered as the booming month of ORICOIN with the range of century plans that bring

investors go to moon. And according to the official information from Australia, ORI will go to the trading floors on Index, Marcatox, yobit and

especially on the coinmarketcap in January of 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: