Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ORICOIN] Potential and Application  (Read 9134 times)
Alberk

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:22:42 AM

Hello, something new! Does someone know the details about the project?

Hi guys,

As a participant, i find this is good project and it has a bright future. What do you want to know about the project? I can help you.
leken

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:33:35 AM

You want to know the details about the project. You can refer his link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2492921.msg25526412#msg25526412. Or please go to: http://oricoin.co for more information.
This is a potential coin in the future. Thanks to this project, i have a big interest in the Ori Staking program.
Besides, they also spend the valuable gifts for User IDs having the high investment packages.
Especially, when joining in the Ori Staking program, you will be paid the interest by Oricoin. Thus, the interest will
be multiplied so much when the price of Ori increases. At present, they are releasing OriBand Game with the reward ETH for winners.
If there are no any winners, the reward 100 OriBiz will be donated for the player having the most Band number.
This is an exciting and inspirational game. I'm sure you will have the wonderful moments when joining in this game.
If you are interested, you please join at: http://band.oricoin.co
To join in this game, you are forced to convert from Ori into OriBiz.
Good luck, my guys!  

kenvin_101217

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:49:01 AM

One can say that it's a great project and it attracts many participants, in which having me.
If you are interested in Oricoin like me, we can promote it together.
Leo Pham

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:42:47 PM

Great!
Ori said: "To continue the success of Band game with the current ETH reward, we are pleased to inform you that the system will add the BTC reward. Please wait!"
Wow wow wow, bonus up and add bonus as BTC.
Great!
Shubhameta

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:40:47 AM

Great!
Ori said: "To continue the success of Band game with the current ETH reward, we are pleased to inform you that the system will add the BTC reward. Please wait!"
Great!

So great! The reward in Band will add BTC. So good!
Depark

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:42:42 AM

Great!
Great!

Thanks for your useful info. Awesome!
kohanvn

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:49:18 AM

ORI is an advanced and modern solution that allows users to access the simplest, the safest and the fastest transaction method. All people whether Traders, Millionaires, Intellectuals or Labors can take advantage of the ORI’s strongpoint to serve the demand their transaction.
Kummar Kishan (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:56:27 AM

ORI is an advanced and modern solution that allows users to access the simplest, the safest and the fastest transaction method. All people whether Traders, Millionaires, Intellectuals or Labors can take advantage of the ORI’s strongpoint to serve the demand their transaction.

Great! That's a thing we need. I find that this project has a specific plans and reliable strategies along with the outstanding ecosystem.

One of the important ecosystem of Oricoin is OriBand game. This program has attracted many participants. When joining in this game, it

makes me feel nervous but it's very exciting.
kenvin_101217

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:02:26 AM

The reward in Band Game has been up to 1.3684 ETH today.
The reward for the winners will be ETH
The reward for the player with the most Band number of the day will be 100 OriBiz 
Join right now: http://band.oricoin.co to get the valuable rewards from the program
Duration of the program: From 13:00 to 15:00 on weekdays.

GOOD LUCK FOR ALL, GUYS!
Vishaley

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:05:41 AM

Great!
Great!

Wowww! What's a wonderful! Bonus up and add bonus as BTC. A great project!
leken25122017

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:40:51 AM

Oricoin has sent the congratulations to the player Orihoanminh. He won 100 OriBiz with the most Band number yesterday.

Congratulations, guys! Best wishes for you!
Mr.Matthewell

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:45:11 AM

As far as I know, besides the current ETH reward, the Ori's system will also add the BTC reward for the winners in Band game.

Let's wait!
Alberk

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:48:23 AM

Playing game to get reward. So great!
You can join with me at: http://band.oricoin.co
I'm sure there will be many exciting things for us.
leken

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:21:08 AM

ETH and BTC - one of the hot coins on the electronic currency market. And there are many people who want to own them but they can't

because its price is quite expensive. However, if you join in the OriBand program, you will have the chances to own them. As far as I know,

yesterday, Ori made a decision that the reward in Band not only has ETH but also have BTC. According to their announcement, the system

will add the BTC reward in Band game program. A game is quite easy but it brings you the wonderful experiences as well as the valuable

rewards. Quick your hands to join in the Band Game at: http://band.oricoin.co in order to have the chances to own ETH and BTC. Besides,

if there are no any winners in Band game, 100 OriBiz will be donated for the player who has the most Band game. Good luck for all of us.

This is a good program and I'm sure that I as well as you will have the wonderful moments with the program. Band is an exciting and

inspirational game. There are many interesting things awaiting us to discover. If you are also interested in this program, don't hesitate to

join. The releasing duration of program is in 2 hours from 13:00 to 15:00 on weekdays.

To join in, you only need access on page: http://band.oricoin.co. And then log in by your Ori account.

Note that: Log in by your ID (your Ori account), not your E-mail. And remember to convert from Ori into OriBiz. 
Depark

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:24:35 AM

ETH and BTC - one of the hot coins on the electronic currency market. And there are many people who want to own them but they can't

because its price is quite expensive. However, if you join in the OriBand program, you will have the chances to own them. As far as I know,

yesterday, Ori made a decision that the reward in Band not only has ETH but also have BTC. According to their announcement, the system

will add the BTC reward in Band game program. A game is quite easy but it brings you the wonderful experiences as well as the valuable

rewards. Quick your hands to join in the Band Game at: http://band.oricoin.co in order to have the chances to own ETH and BTC. Besides,

if there are no any winners in Band game, 100 OriBiz will be donated for the player who has the most Band game. Good luck for all of us.

This is a good program and I'm sure that I as well as you will have the wonderful moments with the program. Band is an exciting and

inspirational game. There are many interesting things awaiting us to discover. If you are also interested in this program, don't hesitate to

join. The releasing duration of program is in 2 hours from 13:00 to 15:00 on weekdays.

To join in, you only need access on page: http://band.oricoin.co. And then log in by your Ori account.

Note that: Log in by your ID (your Ori account), not your E-mail. And remember to convert from Ori into OriBiz. 

Great! Let's wait to 13:00 today to experience the marvelous moments with OriBand game.
Alberk

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:29:36 AM

Great! Let's wait to 13:00 today to experience the marvelous moments with OriBand game.

I'm looking forward to time taking place game. There will maybe have the surprising moments today.
fine99

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:35:06 AM

that's right, all offers are facilities that make this project interesting
indeed such convenience is indispensable now, so it's possible to continue growing well
Kummar Kishan (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:35:26 AM

I'm looking forward to time taking place game. There will maybe have the surprising moments today.

Try our best to spent the victory in this Band game. The valuable rewards are awaiting for us. Try to become the winner. If can't become

the winner, at least we are the player with the most Band number to can own 100 OriBiz from the program. Good luck for all, guys!
kenvin_101217

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:47:03 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 08:34:57 AM by kenvin_101217

Ori has had a wise decision when releasing OriBand game. Indeed it's an indispensable part in this project. OriBand game is one of the important ecosystems of Oricoin. An exciting and inspirational game.
Leo Pham

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:34:15 AM

Great! I hope ORI go to the moon!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: