Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:57:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ORICOIN] Potential and Application  (Read 9138 times)
vanlinh228a

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:34:21 AM

What purpose of releasing Seri Origame relating to Auction is ?
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:46:58 AM

YOU REMEMBER! From now on, the time to join in Band Game is from 8:00 to 10:00 on weekdays.
Please join at http://band.oricoin.co. Play a lot to earn more ETH. Good luck for all of us!
ORI COIN is very potential and has attracted a large number of participants. Limited time to participate in the Band Game so many semi-professional gamers are having trouble.
leken25122017

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:59:07 AM

What purpose of releasing Seri Origame relating to Auction is ?

First of all, thanks for your interesting question.
As far as I know, the purpose of releasing Seri
Origame relating to Auction is to serve the demand
of community and improve the value of Oricoin.
Bring the players an exciting and inspirational game
with the best experience as well as high entertainment.

Alberk

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:22:52 AM

As far as I know, The ORI Company has received some feedback about not showing the result when members press the button Lending. And

to ensure the interests of all members, the company promises that they will overcome as soon as possible. At present, the company is still

checking with the third party is API. They also hope the members don't be so worried and please trust ORI. If members press the button

Lending without showing the result or if members have any question, please send ticket to them.

Dear friend,

As I know, this problem occurred when the process of Ori Lending just started. And they have overcome this difficulty in a short time. At

present, they have changed name from Lending to Staking. And their Ori Staking system is still working smoothly. There are many

participants in Ori Staking program and they have received a big profit from this project. And i have also received a big profit thanks to it.

Thus, if you are interested in this project, you don't worry. Study it more and quick your hand to join so that we have the chance to own

the valuable rewards like me, guys. This is a good project and has the potential in the future. And make sure that it will bring us an

attractive profit.
Depark

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:06:26 AM

As far as I know, The ORI Company has received some feedback about not showing the result when members press the button Lending. And

to ensure the interests of all members, the company promises that they will overcome as soon as possible. At present, the company is still

checking with the third party is API. They also hope the members don't be so worried and please trust ORI. If members press the button

Lending without showing the result or if members have any question, please send ticket to them.

Where do you get the information?

The Ori Staking system is still working steadily. Nothing happened there. So you don't worry. I have also joined in this project.
And i find this is a reliable project. In my opinion, Ori is on the right track. Slow but sure. Specific and clear plans along with
reliable strategies.
Kummar Kishan (OP)

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:16:56 AM

YOU REMEMBER! From now on, the time to join in Band Game is from 8:00 to 10:00 on weekdays.
Please join at http://band.oricoin.co. Play a lot to earn more ETH. Good luck for all of us!
ORI COIN is very potential and has attracted a large number of participants. Limited time to participate in the Band Game so many semi-professional gamers are having trouble.

Hi guys,

As far as i know, Origame is the ecosystem of Ori. And they're completing this platform.
Band Game is the first game that they have released in an upcoming seri game.
About OriBand, according to the information that i know, they will give 3 time frames per day.
The current time frame is for reference only. Thus, guys don't worry about time to join in Band Game.
Let's wait for their official announcement!

Sincerely, 
Vishaley

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:22:59 AM

I remember OriBand. I want to play Band right now but i know that it is impossible. The new rules of the game have been applied and i know that i will have to compete with the other players. But i like this, like to play fair with them in this Band Game. Hope OriBand will appear soon! I'm looking forward to Band Game everyday. Cheesy Grin
kenvin_101217

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:36:02 AM

I remember OriBand. I want to play Band right now but i know that it is impossible. The new rules of the game have been applied and i know that i will have to compete with the other players. But i like this, like to play fair with them in this Band Game. Hope OriBand will appear soon! I'm looking forward to Band Game everyday. Cheesy Grin

Let's wait till 25th April 2018 to join in Band Game at http://band.oricoin.co together.
There are many surprising things awaiting us.
You remember: 25th April, a new, strange and unique Band Game which is being upgraded will take place
and promises to bring us the best experience.
Play with OriBand to earn more ETH!
Nahel

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:24:56 AM

A GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE!

Starting from today, Ori will apply the rules of the game for all participants in Band Game with the following content:

If there are no any winners in Band Game, the player with the most Band number will receive the reward as follows:

The reward for the player with the most Band number of the day will be 0.1 ETH

The reward for the player with the most Band number of the week will be 2 ETH

The reward for the player with the most Band number of the month will be 5 ETH

If the reward is up to 15 ETH without having any winners, Ori will equally divide the reward for the players with the ratio:

The player with the most Band number will be enjoyed 30%

The player with the second highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 25%

The player with the third highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 15%

The player with the fourth highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 10%

The player with the fifth highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 5%

GOOD LUCK FOR ALL, MY GUYS!

It's a great thing if we are the winner in Band Game. But if the reward is up to 15 ETH without having any winners, the reward will be equally divided for the players according to the rules. Therefore, the much you band, the higher the chance to receive the reward in Band Game is. Let's experience the best things which will take place in Band Game on this 25th April. Cheers and please wait!
Leo Pham

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:12:52 AM

Hi guys,

As far as i know, Origame is the ecosystem of Ori. And they're completing this platform.
Band Game is the first game that they have released in an upcoming seri game.
About OriBand, according to the information that i know, they will give 3 time frames per day.
The current time frame is for reference only. Thus, guys don't worry about time to join in Band Game.
Let's wait for their official announcement!

Sincerely, 

A great information.
Thank Bro.
crazyhonez000064

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:24:23 AM

You're right if won't stand against that it can be a norm in the future. I'm so careful for sharing my personal details though.
Shubhameta

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:43:56 AM

You're right if won't stand against that it can be a norm in the future. I'm so careful for sharing my personal details though.

Hi guys,

What are you talking about? I don't understand what you are saying? You can tell me more details?
Alberk

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:17:53 AM

Band Game - an exciting and inspirational game is attracting a large number of participants with the increasingly attractive rewards.
Let's wait till tomorrow (25th April) to join in Band Game. Surely there will be have many surprises for us. Suspense too!
leken25122017

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:33:56 AM

Band Game - an exciting and inspirational game is attracting a large number of participants with the increasingly attractive rewards.
Let's wait till tomorrow (25th April) to join in Band Game. Surely there will be have many surprises for us. Suspense too!

Hot Trend of 2018 is here. Ready to welcome a new, strange and unique Band Game of OriCoin.
Anyone has also the opportunity to experience the real Hot Trend of Crypto.
Play to get the reward, play Game to get ETH. Good luck!
Prepare for joining in Band Game which will take place on 25th April 2018 (Tomorrow)
Tomorrow, Band Game will appear and will bring us the best experience. Please wait!
Depark

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:39:59 AM

Tomorrow (25th April 2018), Band Game will continue to take place.
Everyone pays attention of time to join in Band Game.
Join at: http://band.oricoin.co. This is a good chance to earn more ETH
for all of us. Wish all we the luck and the win!
Vishaley

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:42:51 AM

Tomorrow (25th April 2018), Band Game will continue to take place.
Everyone pays attention of time to join in Band Game.
Join at: http://band.oricoin.co. This is a good chance to earn more ETH
for all of us. Wish all we the luck and the win!

Great. I'm waiting for this.
Mr.Matthewell

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:51:34 AM

Time to join in Band Game is when, guys? From 13:00 to 15:00 or from 8:00 to 10:00?

I'm wondering. Please let me know. Thank you in advance.
Alberk

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:03:25 AM

Time to join in Band Game is when, guys? From 13:00 to 15:00 or from 8:00 to 10:00?

I'm wondering. Please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Dear guys,

According to their notification, OriBand will be back at 2:00 on 25th April 2018.
And from 20th April 2018, they will open a new time frame for Users from 8:00 to 10:00.
But as far as I know, this time frame is for reference only because they will give 3 time frames per day
to create the most favorable conditions for players. Thus, you don't worry.
I think they will give the official notification soon. Let's wait!   
Kummar Kishan (OP)

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:49:17 AM

Joining in Band Game, we not only have the chance to receive the reward for the winner and 0.1 ETH reward for the player with the most

Band number of the day but also have the chance to receive the reward for the player who has the most Band number of the week and of

the month. Moreover, the player with the second, third, fourth and fifth highest number of Bands will also receive the reward from the

program. Can say that this is a chance once in a blue moon for all of us. It's a pity if we miss it. Let's wait till 25th April to join in Band

Game. Do you know the necessary and sufficient condition to join in this game? If you don't know, please read it here to refer and to know

what you need to do to join in Band game, guys. 

The necessary condition:

You are forced to have OriBiz (OriBiz is a unit to play Band Game). The conversion price as follows:

1 OriBiz = $0.05

1 Ori = 5 OriBiz

If you want to join in Band Game to have the chance to own the valuable rewards from the program. You remember to convert from Ori

into OriBiz. If you haven't still Ori, you can buy it at: http://token.store/trade/ORI. To convert from Ori into OriBiz, you please access on

page: https://stakingclub.co. Then go to "Exchanges" and do the form.

The sufficient condition:

You must have Ori account. If you haven't, you please register at: https://stakingclub.co.

If you don't know how to convert from Ori into OriBiz, please take the following instruction:

Step 1: Log in on page: https://stakingclub.co

Step 2: Wallet => Deposit & Withdraw => ETH Deposit & Withdraw (Transfer some ETH about 0.005 ETH to 0.05 ETH to the address

at "Deposit" to pay fee)

Step 3: Wallet => Deposit & Withdraw => Ori Deposit & Withdraw (Transfer Ori to address at "Deposit")

Step 4: Wallet => Deposit & Withdraw => Ori Deposit & Withdraw (Enter the number Ori that you want to transfer to the InActive

wallet and press "Deposit". Then you re-load the page to see your Ori has displayed or not (It can display at once or it takes some hours)

Step 5: Click on "Exchanges". And then you enter the number Ori that you want to convert into OriBiz =>Press "Submit"

Step 6: Now, you can access on: http://band.oricoin.co to play Band Game.

Note that: At present, they are still upgrading Band Game. So, you please wait till 25th April 2018 to join in Band Game

WISH ALL WE THE LUCK AND THE WIN!
yewq888

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:12:55 PM

I'll look at you all the time before ICO starts. I'd like to see how the project develops in the back. We hope that the project will be able to achieve good results in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: