Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:32:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ORICOIN] Potential and Application  (Read 9134 times)
Leo Pham

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:38:34 PM

The game stops for 5 days, never a line when the message is complete.
The team is too poor.
Leo Pham

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

In this way, the project will never succeed.
The investors of my country, very angry.
The project must attract more people. But they are pushing investors away from the project.
Alberk

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:07:07 AM

The game stops for 5 days, never a line when the message is complete.
The team is too poor.

I'm also waiting for the information from Ori. I also don't know because
they have not updated the new information yet. But let's trust and wait for them together.
leken25122017

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:16:39 AM

What do you know about the Ori project? And what do you like the best in the Ori project?
Depark

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:42:34 AM

What do you know about the Ori project? And what do you like the best in the Ori project?

An interesting question. In my opinion, Ori is a good project. And it's being appreciated highly by investors.
And what do i like the best in the Ori project? I like the Staking project of Ori. Thanks to it, i have had a big profit.
There are still the chance so that you join in the Staking project and earn a big interest if you join right now
at https://stakingclub.co. You can refer the following investment packages if you intend to participate in this project.

Package 1 (Start): With the investment packages of $200 (Equal to 400 Ori), you will be enjoyed 2% interest/month
Package 2 (Basic): With the investment packages of $500 (Equal to 1,000 Ori), you will be enjoyed 3% interest/month
Package 3 (Trader): With the investment packages of $1,000 (Equal to 2,000 Ori), you will be enjoyed 4% interest/month
Package 4 (Pro Trader): With the investment packages of $2,000 (Equal to 4,000 Ori), you will be enjoyed 5% interest/month
Package 5 (Gold): With the investment packages of $5,000 (Equal to 10,000 Ori), you will be enjoyed 6% interest/month
Package 6 (Pro Gold): With the investment packages of $10,000 (Equal to 20,000 Ori), you will be enjoyed 7% interest/month
Package 7 (Platinum): With the investment packages of $20,000 (Equal to 40,000 Ori), you will be enjoyed 8% interest/month
Package 8 (President): With the investment packages of $50,000 (Equal to 100,000 Ori), you will be enjoyed 9% interest/month
Package 9 (President Global): With the investment packages of $100,000 (Equal to 200,000 Ori), you will be enjoyed 10% interest/month

It's greater that you will be paid the interest by Oricoin.

kenvin_101217

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:17:44 AM

THE ECOSYSTEM OF ORICOIN
The ecosystem of Ori consists of 6 fields - six elements connected together. These six fields have a symbiotic relationship. They share, supplement and promote the development each other. These six fields are Investment, E-commerce, Transaction, Community, Game ecosystem and Application Solution for Business. I like the Origame ecosystem. A game is exciting and inspirational with the valuable rewards. A nice project and has potential in the future.
Alberk

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:45:59 AM

An interesting question. In my opinion, Ori is a good project. And it's being appreciated highly by investors.
And what do i like the best in the Ori project? I like the Staking project of Ori. Thanks to it, i have had a big profit.
There are still the chance so that you join in the Staking project and earn a big interest if you join right now
at https://stakingclub.co. You can refer the following investment packages if you intend to participate in this project.

Package 1 (Start): With the investment packages of $200 (Equal to 400 Ori), you will be enjoyed 2% interest/month
Package 2 (Basic): With the investment packages of $500 (Equal to 1,000 Ori), you will be enjoyed 3% interest/month
Package 3 (Trader): With the investment packages of $1,000 (Equal to 2,000 Ori), you will be enjoyed 4% interest/month
Package 4 (Pro Trader): With the investment packages of $2,000 (Equal to 4,000 Ori), you will be enjoyed 5% interest/month
Package 5 (Gold): With the investment packages of $5,000 (Equal to 10,000 Ori), you will be enjoyed 6% interest/month
Package 6 (Pro Gold): With the investment packages of $10,000 (Equal to 20,000 Ori), you will be enjoyed 7% interest/month
Package 7 (Platinum): With the investment packages of $20,000 (Equal to 40,000 Ori), you will be enjoyed 8% interest/month
Package 8 (President): With the investment packages of $50,000 (Equal to 100,000 Ori), you will be enjoyed 9% interest/month
Package 9 (President Global): With the investment packages of $100,000 (Equal to 200,000 Ori), you will be enjoyed 10% interest/month

It's greater that you will be paid the interest by Oricoin.

You're right. I also like the Ori staking project. I think that this project will help us earn a big interest.
I suppose that we invest in the Staking package 3 (The investment package of $1,000): $1,000 = 2,000 Ori x $0,5
The interest rate that we receive is 4% per month, we will have: 4% x 2,000 Ori = 80 Ori per a month
After 5 months, we will have: 80 Ori x 5 (months) = 400 Ori
So, after 5 months, we will receive both capital and interest: 2,000 Ori + 400 Ori = 2,400 Ori
Suppose that the price of Ori is up to $10, we will have: 2,400 Ori x $10 = $24,000
You see, compared to the initial investment package, we will receive the interest rate: $24,000 - $1,000 = $23,000
This is only the prediction for the Ori price in the near future. Its price can be higher than the prediction.
If you have not joined in the Ori Staking project yet, i advise you should join in this project right now. Make sure that you will also
own a big profit like me. Ori is a great project and it has a bright future and it's worth for us to invest in. Good luck, my guys.
phongz81hng

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:40:25 AM

I highly recommend you invest only if team can show, how they can use token immediately for working business. Rest is under very big pressure from both sides - community and regulators
Nahel

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:38:52 AM

Ori is a bright project. I like this project. Especially is its game ecosystem. The reward in Band game is very attractive. If we are the winner in Band Game, we will receive the extreme valuable reward. If there are no any winners, 0.1 ETH will be rewarded for us if we are the player with most Band number of the day. And if the reward is up to 15 ETH without having any winners, the reward will be equally divided for the players with the ratio:

The player with the highest number of Bands: 30%
The player with the second highest number of Bands: 25%
The player with the third highest number of Bands: 15%
The player with the fourth highest number of Bands: 10%
The player with the fifth highest number of Bands: 5%

Besides, there are also the other rewards for us if we are the player who has the most Band number.

The player with the most Band number of the day will receive 0.1 ETH
The player with the most Band number of the week will receive 2 ETH
The player with the most Band number of the month will receive 5 ETH

Let's welcome and wait for Band Game which is about to take place in the next time. I believe that there are many such surprising things awaiting us. Good luck for the project and wish all we the win.
kenvin_101217

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:46:33 AM

Token name: Oricoin

Abbreviation: Ori

Circulating supply: 99,000,000 Ori

ICO: 9,000,000 Ori

Buy Ori at: https://token.store/trade/ORI

Play Band Game at: http://band.oricoin.co

You can access on their Website: https://stakingclub.co for more information
Shubhameta

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:04:01 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 04:19:47 AM by Shubhameta

Ori has the specific plans and reliable strategies. I like the Staking program of this project.

You can see the investment packages equivalent to interest per month listed below:  

Investment packages                Capital              Interest/month

Start                                      $200                        2%

Basic                                      $500                        3%

Trader                                    $1,000                       4%

Pro Trader                                $2,000                       5%

Gold                                      $5,000                       6%

Pro Gold                                   $10,000                      7%

Platinum                                   $20,000                      8%

President                                   $50,000                     9%

President Global                           $100,000                   10%
Vishaley

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

CHARACTERISTICS OF ORI

Safety and security

Simplicity

Instant transaction

High compatibility

The low transaction fee
leken

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:35:40 AM

Have you ever heard of the name Ori Band? I'm sure that someone here has heard of it, someone has known it and someone has never heard of it. In fact, what is the Ori Band? And what do we know about Ori Band? Let's discuss it together.
Shubhameta

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:52:35 AM

Have you ever heard of the name Ori Band? I'm sure that someone here has heard of it, someone has known it and someone has never heard of it. In fact, what is the Ori Band? And what do we know about Ori Band? Let's discuss it together.

OriBand is one of the game ecosystems of Oricoin. This is an exciting and inspirational game with the attractive rewards.
The reward in Band Game is ETH. And as far as I know, this program has attracted a large number of participants. And there
was the winner in Band Game. One can say that this is a good game. And i'm looking forward to its return.
Depark

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:00:42 AM

OriBand is a simple game with the name "Click to win" with the gaming condition as follows: To play OriBand, we need to have OriBiz (OriBiz is a unit of Origame and is converted from Ori with the ratio of 1 Ori = 5 OriBiz). When we price, the OriBiz numbers will be subtracted equivalent to Band numbers.
Nahel

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:05:29 AM

OriBand is a simple game with the name "Click to win" with the gaming condition as follows: To play OriBand, we need to have OriBiz (OriBiz is a unit of Origame and is converted from Ori with the ratio of 1 Ori = 5 OriBiz). When we price, the OriBiz numbers will be subtracted equivalent to Band numbers.

Great! You need to pay attention time to join in Band Game.

The Game will open 3 time frames per day and each time frame will last in 2 hours.

+ Time frame 1: From 2:00 to 4:00 (UTC + 0)

+ Time frame 2: From 6:00 to 8:00 (UTC + 0)

+ Time frame 3: From 13:00 to 15:00 (UTC + 0)
Alberk

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:13:56 AM

According to the notification from Ori, the reward for the winner in Band Game:
The winner will be received the ETH reward. A cycle of Game will be started from 1 ETH
and it is calculated when having the winner to the next winner. So, do you know when you are the winner?
If in 10 seconds, your Game ID is unique to the destination, you will be the winner.
Good luck, my guys.
Mr.Matthewell

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:21:10 AM

The winner will be received the ETH reward. A cycle of Game will be started from 1 ETH
and it is calculated when having the winner to the next winner. So, do you know when you are the winner?
If in 10 seconds, your Game ID is unique to the destination, you will be the winner.
Good luck, my guys.

If there are no any winners in 1 opening time frame, will Ori apply the new rules of game for the players?
Kummar Kishan (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:34:38 AM

Good luck, my guys.

If there are no any winners in 1 opening time frame, will Ori apply the new rules of game for the players?

Of course, guys. If there are no any winners in 1 opening time frame, Ori will apply the new rules of game for the players. And as far as I know, if there are no any winners in 1 opening time frame, the reward will increase by 0.5 ETH. If the reward is up to 15 ETH without having any winners, the reward will be put into the fund. Monthly (Minimum cycle of 30 days), they will use the maximum of 15 ETH from this fund in order to equally divide for the players who have the most Band number with the ratio:

+ The player with the highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 30%
+ The player with the second highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 25%
+ The player with the third highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 15%
+ The player with the fourth highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 10%
+ The player with the fifth highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 5%

Alberk

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:45:57 AM

Good luck, my guys.

Of course, guys. If there are no any winners in 1 opening time frame, Ori will apply the new rules of game for the players. And as far as I know, if there are no any winners in 1 opening time frame, the reward will increase by 0.5 ETH. If the reward is up to 15 ETH without having any winners, the reward will be put into the fund. Monthly (Minimum cycle of 30 days), they will use the maximum of 15 ETH from this fund in order to equally divide for the players who have the most Band number with the ratio:

+ The player with the highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 30%
+ The player with the second highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 25%
+ The player with the third highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 15%
+ The player with the fourth highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 10%
+ The player with the fifth highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 5%

Not only so, to create the fairness for the players, OriBand will also apply the achievement reward for all players as follows:

+ The player with the most Band number of the day will receive 0.1 ETH
+ The player with the most Band number of the week will receive 2 ETH
+ The player with the most Band number of the month will receive 5 ETH

A reward is so great, isn't it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: