Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:40:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think its now the time to sell bitcoin?  (Read 3338 times)
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:15:15 AM

I hope it drops one more time. I sold above 10k so I need it to drop below 10k to buy back in.
This is also a tactical move when you determine the $10,000 mark. You think over 10k is the time to sell bitcoin and under 10k to buy back, it's also very good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:21:35 AM

Before making decision to sell bitcoin better make an analysis. Analyze first the market if it is the right time to sell, when price drops dont sell your hodlings. Because the speculation of bitcoin will rise even better and ofcourse also make a good decision to have a profit in your bitcoin.
chalbinov

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:38:06 AM

Don’t take anyone’s advice about the good time for selling, learn about Bitcoin and come to a conclusion. Personally i think if you don't need money now, keep your bitcoin, it increase day to day.
you can go to trading and earn some bitcoin  Grin
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:22:38 AM

Bitcoin is dropping its value in 24 hours. Do we need to sell it now? or it will go rise again?

Only you can answer that question if you want to sell your bitcoin now because nobody knows if when the bitcoin will increase or decrease. Sometimes others advice isn't good for our decision so learn to analyze it by yourself. If you want to risk take a short time trading of bitcoin

kafnan

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:18:39 PM

Bitcoin is dropping its value in 24 hours. Do we need to sell it now? or it will go rise again?

No need to worry about this it rising in a hour, so don't worry about this,
So keep it in your wallet it can rising in a day,
if you sold it I think you are wrong.

or if you think you can sell your bitcoin. but it is again rise so wait for some time
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:46:07 AM

if you want to try scalping then you can sell your bitcoin to take profit and you need to wait the price is down so you can buy bitcoin again. but if you need the money then you can sell right now while the price is in the higher price. if you don't need the money then I think you can hold your bitcoin for a longer time. the decision is up to you and we can only give suggestion to you.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:36:00 PM

I'm trading it right now at 11k, i'm surprised at the amount of people that are scared by a 24 hr drop. Prices will rubber-band, and consider the amount of people that don't even know what bitcoin is. It still has a lot of growing to do.
Because a lot of people are waiting for deep correction and ready to sell their bitcoins, if price will sharply move down.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:02:32 PM

Actually, it is now good to sell bitcoins. Because as we can  se that bitcoin price now is so high. But it depends on the holder if he or she want to sell right now. Maybe others are still waiting to increase more. There so lucky to people that buy bit coin in months ago
freaker

Activity: 144
Merit: 12

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:27:04 PM

I think best time has come, and if you don't want to cry later. Then sell now as it is sure that such a value of Bitcoin will not be easily seen after few days.

Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:27:15 PM

I'm trading it right now at 11k, i'm surprised at the amount of people that are scared by a 24 hr drop. Prices will rubber-band, and consider the amount of people that don't even know what bitcoin is. It still has a lot of growing to do.
Because a lot of people are waiting for deep correction and ready to sell their bitcoins, if price will sharply move down.
i think some people are making some target price it is good for you if you have that cause you have the price where you are able to sell your bitcoin but some are thinking that it may go more but for you to not miss the price that you wanted to sell and never ever got some regret for , sell it if you want.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:01:51 AM

i think some people are making some target price it is good for you if you have that cause you have the price where you are able to sell your bitcoin but some are thinking that it may go more but for you to not miss the price that you wanted to sell and never ever got some regret for , sell it if you want.

I do have a target price just like other people but I won't be needing much so I will hold most of my bitcoin. I have trade at $11 000 just for financial purposes. I do really think that what is wrong with some other people's way of saving is that they sell whenever the price suddenly goes down. What I mean is that, panic selling is no good at all, it will be better to trade at higher prices in case of emergencies.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:08:00 AM

I guess we would just hold it first for a while. No buying and no selling. Just observe the flow of the volatility of bitcoin. This will lessen the probability of loss.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:12:30 AM

For me the rise of Bitcoin was too fast. I think that a correction will happen any time soon and therefore its maybe a good choice to sell now as long as it is still ~$11,000, Im not an expert, but my gut feeling tells me that growth should be organic, and $1000 in one day definitely isnt good. So I hedge in fiat and wait for the correction, if it does go up higher, I still made enough profit.
annoying_tiger1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:13:52 AM

10k$ isn't a good price for selling, because it's not enough, get more greedy Cheesy
ranoby

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:14:07 AM

For me the rise of Bitcoin was too fast. I think that a correction will happen any time soon and therefore its maybe a good choice to sell now as long as it is still ~$11,000, Im not an expert, but my gut feeling tells me that growth should be organic, and $1000 in one day definitely isnt good. So I hedge in fiat and wait for the correction, if it does go up higher, I still made enough profit.
This guy will make money even in the worst case scenario. Take with him an example  Wink

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
enawati

Activity: 574

https://adonx.one

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:55:00 AM

I think yes if you would like to trade it, sell it now and buy back when the price drop 5%-10% , so you will get more amount of Bitcoin. But if you would like to hold Bitcoin for longterm investment for the better just hold and dont sell it, because the price still strong up trend in the long term.

Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:52:34 AM

Now is the time to sell half of your bitcoin and hold the rest for the future! Even if the price never falls you'd still have a good amount left with you. So I'd suggest that hold half of your coins and you can sell the rest if you wanr. And if in the coming future bitcoins value drops buy the amount yiu sold again or maybe invest the profit you'll get after selling it now too. That'll be juat pure business. So you can take most out of bitcoins!
It's upto you that you want to take risks and sell half and wait for the price to drop again to rebuy it. Or you can just hold it for more time, that'll be really long time. So good luck!! Smiley
rgcoin

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:01:52 AM

Bitcoin is to  be hold till 2018 December, as market scenario is pointing BTC to next heights.. maybe 50000 USD in a year..
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:35:44 AM

i think there is no time to sell bitcoin because the selling of the bitcoin will regit you one day so this is not time sell bitcoin. The selling of bitcoin will not give you that profit which you can earn from the holding these bitcoin for a time of period so that the value pumped up really high and you will get increase in your money directly.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:06:12 AM

I think yes if you would like to trade it, sell it now and buy back when the price drop 5%-10% , so you will get more amount of Bitcoin. But if you would like to hold Bitcoin for longterm investment for the better just hold and dont sell it, because the price still strong up trend in the long term.

Everybody just give suggestion and nobody know where bitcoin price will go for sure.
Dont be greedy is better. If the recent price gives you profit then just sell it and you can buy back again in lower price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: