Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think its now the time to sell bitcoin?  (Read 3337 times)
Arifull Islam

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:08:44 PM

yahh.
but i think you should wait more then one week to sell you bitcoin.Beacuse last week of the year is good for sell your bitcoin.thank you.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aljohn08

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:09:28 PM

Please dont sell just hold and wait for a year to make big profit .. If I can reverse the time I would like to buy many many bitcoin and hold to eth and ltc and buy mining ..Im planning to sell my one kidney for 5 btc please advice me if I will continue this  😂😂😂😁 im just kidding just hold so that in the future you wouldnt regret you self like some old investor here
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:26:25 PM

Depending on the time you bought in, if you buy in the range of 7k to 9k you may sell for a margin of 20 to 30%. But if you bought very high let say 10k territory, selling might not be good for you. Bitcoin is still bullish on the chart!
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:55:57 PM

Bitcoin is dropping its value in 24 hours. Do we need to sell it now? or it will go rise again?
Well the price did drop and ended up going back within few hours. You should never be panicking when you see a price drop. All it does is make the situation more worse. And you only sell when you want to, not when you see the price has dropped.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:23:04 PM

There is a popular saying in trading that the trend is your friend and that you should always follow it.
Despite the value of bitcoin is going down, it is still an upward trend. You can actually sell and take your profit on a short time frame because the downward move is not yet a reversal.

kuronokishi10

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:48:48 PM

According to me its not the right time to sell as bitcoin will keep on increasing at least till the end of the year even though it may drop a bit,it will easily recover,so I would recommended you to wait for another 2 weeks before taking any action.
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:58:08 PM

Depending on the reason, you could just hold it in a wallet and let it grow. You could monitor cryptocurrency news and look for key indicators for future Bitcoin developments. Unless you plan to quit investing in cryptocurrency, Bitcoins are still significant to the crypto market.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:25:14 PM

Bitcoin is dropping its value in 24 hours. Do we need to sell it now? or it will go rise again?
You can sell if you are good and satisfied with the profit you made. But I'll answer your last question too and yes, it will go rise again so if you want to have higher profit then you have to keep on holding, there are chances that bitcoin can reach $20,000 next year or even $40,000 as Novogratz predicted it only if you are believing those predictions but I have my own belief that it's better to keep on holding.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:59:56 PM

According to me its not the right time to sell as bitcoin will keep on increasing at least till the end of the year even though it may drop a bit,it will easily recover,so I would recommended you to wait for another 2 weeks before taking any action.

I respect your opinion as everyone got their own opinion and thoughts but I think it's not a bad time either to sell bitcoin I mean when I say sell it's not selling everything but a part of it and reinvest those funds in upcoming altcoins which might become a mainstreamer in future or simple trade it for exchange of altcoins.

Am I spamming? Report me!
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:05:42 PM

There are only 2 reasons to sell in my opinion:

1) You are selling because you think the price will drop soon and you want to buy back at a lower price.

2) you have made money and are ready to cash in profits.

For #1, it’s hard to determine the top right before a price drop so it’s a good idea to do some research to help you decide where that point will likely occur.
iram701

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:32:14 PM

More than thousand people or investors opinion about emotions, we must look on technical indicators and candlestick on 1day and 1hour time frame. Then see if this will continue on the next few hours or days. i can feel trend will continue up on first quarter next year if not this month, we must wait for a more better entry first (this is not investment advice). but leave it on your hand, it depends on yourself. if you gain enough profit, you can sell them and if you wait for the bigger profit then dont sell it.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:36:44 PM

1) You are selling because you think the price will drop soon and you want to buy back at a lower price.

For #1, it’s hard to determine the top right before a price drop so it’s a good idea to do some research to help you decide where that point will likely occur.

In reality there are many more reasons for selling bitcoins. Some of the good ones are
going to retirement and enjoying your days on this earth after becoming millionaire, finishing
some other investment that can not be re-financed directly with bitcoins, and couple others.
Selling bitcoins cause you are in desperate need for money is also an option, if you need
money for some for health, operation or you need to solve some financial problem are some
of the reasons too, but not positive.
   If you can wait this is not the right time for selling, this is the right time for buying more.
I started to believe in prediction about that become viral, holders are waiting more then
$100k price for selling, and bitcoin is on a good way. Many things can happen in next few
years!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:37:48 PM

Bitcoin market is very volatile. Its price changes every minute. Those recent dumps are just normal scenarios in its market. You will surely regrets if you will sell your Bitcoin just because of a price dump. Patience is a virtue. It is one the most needed characteristic in this industry. You need tons of it to be successful and earn profit.

you are right.
price can be pump again just in a minutes. waiting and holding are good options.
your patient will never deny the final result,believe me.
but in another case, dont be greedy. if the recent price already give you a profit then wisely i ask you to sell it. but if still loss anyway and just hold it.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:53:37 PM

yahh.
but i think you should wait more then one week to sell you bitcoin.Beacuse last week of the year is good for sell your bitcoin.thank you.

But last year during the new year and last week of the year price was reduced due to lesser transactions during the festive season it could go either way

Am I spamming? Report me!
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:11:51 PM

You should never be panicking when you see a price drop. All it does is make the situation more worse. And you only sell when you want to, not when you see the price has dropped.

The problem with people is that they just assume that the price will continue to increase. In the long term it will, and it has been thus far, but in the very short term, there are the common fluctuations that this market experiences. In easy terms, the market can get dumped down with like 10-20% in just a single day, and if you aren't aware of that because you don't know this market, you'll likely panic sell. In most cases people tend to invest with money that isn't meant to be invested, which will make them sell in panic even sooner. Then only thing they think about is selling to prevent further damage, but the only thing they are doing is burning through their capital.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:15:19 PM

People mostly sell on panic and this is really not a good thing. If you really want to sell your bitcoin then you have to think weather you need that much money or you just like to play safe. But for me bitcoin will correct the price but always bounce back a high note.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:18:46 PM

Well the price did drop and ended up going back within few hours. You should never be panicking when you see a price drop. All it does is make the situation more worse. And you only sell when you want to, not when you see the price has dropped.

Good advise but still there are a lot of newbies in the market that easily panic and sell their coins with the price is dropping and then scratching their head and regretting their decisions later with the price picks up once more. To be honest, the price is very high and its so tempting not to take profits at this stage.

But if you are in the market for the long term, you should be better not to drop it today because the price can still go up in the next coming weeks. I will only sell if there is some kind of situation that I don't have a choose but to dump some of my stash in exchange of fiat then I will do it.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:24:55 PM

For traders, every peak is an opportune time to sell in case if bitcoin price may get corrected and drop back again.
But, if the price already dropped and you want to panic sell, it's not the answer as you may lose in the game of buyback which occurs in a matter of minutes. However, bitcoin price will always recover and reach another ATH, as it's evident right now, if you have missed the last correction, be patient and waiting for the next peak to cash out.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:35:38 PM

Op all depends on when you buy your bitcoin as to whether you have made profit or not before uou sell. And I don't believe sell as a result of panic is advisable because at the end you will end up selling at lost, so whoever want to sell should weight the other options for you are selling.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:34:33 AM

In the line of bitcoin, there is always one thing that must happen, which is the fall in price. When there is a drop in bitcoin price, it must surely bounce up at the shortest time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: