Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:10:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think its now the time to sell bitcoin?  (Read 3348 times)
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:36:50 PM

I think It is right time to sell. The price of Bitcoin has crossed 15k. It is too much and you can't expect more. Holding now is risky, as it could go down anytime.

Unpredictable scenario now. Big pump in a short time period and at this moment price is going up and down with facility, high fluctuations each few seconds. Holding is always risky, I think we are seeing something very new in Crypto-Currency world, new people are coming greedy to invest their money into Bitcoins and it will keep BTC price going up in my opinion.

Better to don't sell all your trading bankroll, sell just a part of it, the currently scenario worths the risk.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:50:51 PM

There is no 'We' in trading decision, everybody must find the stratergy that works for himself or herself. Bitcoin is not going to slow down soon because it is already in the mainstream and you can bet that there will be daily investment moving into bitcoin

It is very strange your doubt, because in the title of the thread you ask if now is the time to sell our bitcoins, but in your OP you clearly express that it is a decision of each and you have no doubt that the price of bitcoin will continue to rise.

I see no point in opening a thread to ask something that you answer with clarity.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:56:26 PM

Bitcoin will continue to increase in value and if you the to keep holding your Bitcoin please continue holding for you shall reap the benefits of steadfast with your bitcoin investment in the nearest future. But for those who have made more than double their capital should have nothing to regret for if they sell at the current market value of Bitcoin of above  $15,000.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:15:15 PM

It is slowing down for a bit but yet I dont think it is enough.
It can grow more as I have seen it break through large numbers.

This is so exciting and also scary but I would like to hold more until I have seen a price that will really make me feel comfortable with.
Many speculations still happens and there is one telling 20k could be reached.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:15:27 PM

Its the correct time to sell. I would suggest you do that though the price is fastening to the moon. Bitcoin hit around $4K plus in last 7 days. Unbelievable. Better sell now as its unpredictable if the value may fall down to $5K or go upto $20K.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
zurc

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

SOKOS.io

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:53:20 PM

Bitcoin is dropping its value in 24 hours. Do we need to sell it now? or it will go rise again?
Sell on January 1st, next year will have a massive corrections coming because of the rapid growth or increase of bitcoin this year. Some companies like steam now have removed bitcoin as payment.

energycom

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:06:45 PM

Bitcoin is dropping its value in 24 hours. Do we need to sell it now? or it will go rise again?
Sell on January 1st, next year will have a massive corrections coming because of the rapid growth or increase of bitcoin this year. Some companies like steam now have removed bitcoin as payment.

This is correct news, steam stopped its bitcoin payment support because the fee per transactions reached a crazy amount. At the moment, there are almost 250k unconfirmed transactions on btc blockchain.

For selling, my focus will be $50,000 and above.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:09:20 PM

I think, we still need to hold more time because I know it can bitcoin will continue to grow up until the end of the year.
We just need to have more faith on bitcoin.
In order to earn a lot of money,
We really need to take risk sometime.
And I think it is good for us.
DennisStoff

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:43:46 PM

anytime you can do sell your bitcoin, if you want more profit, should be hold for long term again, but the price was really crazy now, if you think to sell because of profit, keep go on. but bitcoin is the best investment today.
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:55:24 PM

Actually you can sell bitcoin anytime you want but in my opinion the bitcoin will continue to increase. You can sell if you want to make profit and do not have the suspense to watch bitcoin, this is also understandable.
Night4G

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:16:20 PM

Actually you can sell bitcoin anytime you want but in my opinion the bitcoin will continue to increase. You can sell if you want to make profit and do not have the suspense to watch bitcoin, this is also understandable.

Well yeah you've got the point on selling bitcoin anytime they wanted but it is definitely better if you save your bitcoin and sell it on 2018 and see what will happen in the value

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:26:43 PM

It's a good time to sell bitcoins now if you are only expecting at $10,000 but if you are starting to be greedy and you are asking for more then you just have to hold. I personally want to keep on holding but I'm not forgetting that I need to sell some since I use only my spare money and office salary for the things that I need everyday. But when there are things that I want to buy, I'm using my bitcoins that are on held.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:55:18 PM

If it is the time for dropping so its your time to sell, but if you think if its not then its not the time to sell for your investment.
As of now, the value of Bitcoin is continuously increasing so I can say that it is not the right to sell Bitcoin, just hold it and wait for further changes. If it starting to gets low, sell it.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:36:48 PM

We might really see the $20,000 before the end of this month. But even if, I think that everybody that got in early enough should really consider to sell just to realize the profit for now. We can expect that there will also be a lower entry point soon, because there must be a correction at some point.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:41:59 PM

If you think your profit have grown enough right now as because bitcoin price is really high, you can sell now.  But it also depends on the holder mate. Maybe other people wants to hold even now
romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:50:39 PM

Dear i think you have to wait some more time because Bitcoin is going to increase day by day. Bitcoin is now pumping. Still bitcoin price is increasing rapidly. just see here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
I hope it will 20k, recently.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:43:12 AM

Dear i think you have to wait some more time because Bitcoin is going to increase day by day. Bitcoin is now pumping. Still bitcoin price is increasing rapidly. just see here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
Everyday btc sets a new high record, from Dec 6 having $13k value to Dec 7 that surpasses $18k value, decide for yourself, the decision will always be on you, many regrets, some just try to being safe and others just enjoying the ride, you choose.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:09:15 AM

Everyday btc sets a new high record, from Dec 6 having $13k value to Dec 7 that surpasses $18k value, decide for yourself, the decision will always be on you, many regrets, some just try to being safe and others just enjoying the ride, you choose.

It depends on us, in our needs and in our goal profit, we have to decide now, the thing is do we need this money? if not yet, it is better to hold it first for a long time, if we need it in this coming holidays then it is better for us to sell now even half of your investment? Always think twice and take all the considerations when deciding.
nasqar

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:13:58 AM

No

Still HODL
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:41:17 AM

Bitcoin will continue to increase in value and if you the to keep holding your Bitcoin please continue holding for you shall reap the benefits of steadfast with your bitcoin investment in the nearest future. But for those who have made more than double their capital should have nothing to regret for if they sell at the current market value of Bitcoin of above  $15,000.
Everyone has their own decision to sell specially if its for personal use for selling their bitcoin. But congratulation to those who holds till now and takes home their profits later. Looking at the news, a lot of it are good sign of the market growing faster because company like apple are already studying blockchain technology.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: