Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:10:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think its now the time to sell bitcoin?  (Read 3337 times)
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:46:30 AM

Bitcoin is dropping its value in 24 hours. Do we need to sell it now? or it will go rise again?

Just to give you a quick answer, you made this thread last December 1 where the prices of one (1) bitcoin amounts to $9600-$9800. Without providing any facts to strengthen your claim of it losing its value within 24 hours, look what are the prices currently. Today is December 8, a week after you made your claim and the price of one (1) bitcoin amounts to $17,000. It doubled its amount after a week and no one knows when this cycle will continue. Personally, I would wait until $20,000 and I will sell all of my coins and convert it to cash.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brushtooth

Activity: 90
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:46:38 AM

I think that we are due for a correction down to about 14k in the next day or two so if I had a sizeable amount of bitcoin I would like to think I would have the balls to sell and look to rebuy.

astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:17:55 AM

i can say this is not a good time to sell bitcoin, it is still rising more and more recently and still dont have the sign to droping down strongly, we should only sell bitcoin when its price drop fast, so rightnow, we should wait and hold.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Kr-sama

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:11:25 AM

Bitcoin is dropping its value in 24 hours. Do we need to sell it now? or it will go rise again?

Just to give you a quick answer, you made this thread last December 1 where the prices of one (1) bitcoin amounts to $9600-$9800. Without providing any facts to strengthen your claim of it losing its value within 24 hours, look what are the prices currently. Today is December 8, a week after you made your claim and the price of one (1) bitcoin amounts to $17,000. It doubled its amount after a week and no one knows when this cycle will continue. Personally, I would wait until $20,000 and I will sell all of my coins and convert it to cash.
Indeed. Bitcoin isn't for weak hands. If you're already panicking just because of a small dump, you don't deserve it's huge pumps. Old traders or investors already know this. They've seen worse than that. So if you really plan to earn profits in bitcoin, you should just hold it tight and don't let your emotions overcome you.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:28:17 AM

I do not think bitcoin will fall down too much.
Probably until the end of holidays, bitcoin will still grown up each day
You can sell if your target has been reached
Man21

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:34:39 AM

Recent price is time to sell bitcoin. The high price make many people worry of the correction.
I am sure bitcoin will grow but high volatile by yesterday make i sell my bitcoin.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:44:13 AM

When you like to sell your bitcoin, sell it if the price is going up. The most important also you study and analyze it very well. There no exact time you will sell it. But I think the value of the bitcoin will continue increasing until  end of this year.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:10:29 AM

When you like to sell your bitcoin, sell it if the price is going up. The most important also you study and analyze it very well. There no exact time you will sell it. But I think the value of the bitcoin will continue increasing until  end of this year.

i agree with the idea of the mate that there is no exact time for selling or buying bitcoin but according to me every moment is for selling and buying if you can judge that at this time trading can give you profit. Generally if you have bitcoin then according to me hold them for more time when rate cross 25k$ then you can start selling. This will give you huge profit.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:52:11 AM

It always depends on your situation because there no exact time to sell your bitcoin. It will depend on you if you need fiat so sell your bitcoin what every the value of it. I mean that whatever the price of the bitcoin don’t sell it hold until as you can.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:42:16 AM

It always depends on your situation because there no exact time to sell your bitcoin. It will depend on you if you need fiat so sell your bitcoin what every the value of it. I mean that whatever the price of the bitcoin don’t sell it hold until as you can.

It's true like if you really need then sell it. Nobody will make decision for you but if you don't need it I'm suggesting just to hold it or else you'll be a crying child later on. Bitcoin is in uptrend position so hold your seat tight and be ready to take off.

earnmoneyonl

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:36:46 AM

We might really see the $20,000 before the end of this month. But even if, I think that everybody that got in early enough should really consider selling just to realize the profit for now.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:42:15 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 12:43:18 AM by n691309

No
dettihegedus

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:55:17 AM

i think you should wait a little longer, at least until the end of the year, i affraid bitcoin might drop in next month, if it does, that would be the time we sell our bitcoin. we should sell bitcoin when it has the sign to drop quickly so rightnow, we should wait a little longer.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
bbjay

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:08:41 AM

You don't need to hold if the price is dropping. Go on and sell your bitcoin to enable you escape from excessive lost. But if there is all indication that the price will rise after sometime, then it is advisable to hold your bitcoin since the fall in price is temporary. This will allow more profit in the nearest future.

retail.global  |  Business-As-A-Service Ecommerce Ecosystem
▬▬▬▬▬  ● ●  Powered by Blockchain  ● ●  ▬▬▬▬▬
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:13:14 AM

It depends to you actually if you really meed a money right now then it is the right time to sell your bitcoins because it is at their highest point in their career today so if you sell your bitcoins you can probably have a decent price. But for me you should not yet sell it until the year ends as much as possible because the value of bitcoins are still pumping so you holdings can have some more pumping to do until the end og the year and you can gain much more if you still longer you patience so just keep calm and after this year you can sell your bitcoins but it is up to you totally l.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:50:20 PM

if the bitcoin price is down as it is better to buy but if you have bitcoin and have not had time to sell it when the price is high you better hold and wait for the price rise again
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 02:42:55 PM

It is very simple if anyone buy bitcoin with a low price the minimum amount for example you buy $1000 bitcoin but now bitcoin price is grow so your bitcoin will be around $3000 so you can sell $2000 because your profit $2000.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:00:34 PM

Yo this is crazy, Bitcoin has literally been going up for like a month non-stop. Too bad I sold my bags @ $11k.
coinfast

Activity: 508
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:02:44 PM

I think many experts have predicted this before. But bitcoin even crossed that level and $15000 mark, that was a good opportunity to book your profits, my estimation is we definitely will not reach $20000 and then the price is going to crash back down. So in my estimation is a good time to sell because you are almost guaranteed to make back all of your money
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:39:11 AM

Dear i think you have to wait some more time because Bitcoin is going to increase day by day. Bitcoin is now pumping. Still bitcoin price is increasing rapidly. just see here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
I hope it will 20k, recently.
Everyday btc sets a new high record, from Dec 6 having $13k value to Dec 7 that surpasses $18k value, decide for yourself, the decision will always be on you, many regrets, some just try to being safe and others just enjoying the ride, you choose.

It depends on us, in our needs and in our goal profit, we have to decide now, the thing is do we need this money? if not yet, it is better to hold it first for a long time, if we need it in this coming holidays then it is better for us to sell now even half of your investment? Always think twice and take all the considerations when deciding.
It’s a right time to sell bitcoin and if you want to wait till to next week so the price will be more high because the price is going more high and its confirm that it will make a record business this year some of the people they start selling of bitcoin and some of them are waiting foe next week I myself I will start selling next week because I check the price of bitcoin every day and I’m also very excited about its high price.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀