Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:16:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think its now the time to sell bitcoin?  (Read 3337 times)
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:33:02 AM

2018, continuously i am looking the prize of btc yesterday it was $9000 reached $11,400 i think this is not time to sell it this is the time only buy it people who are worries about btc prize is going down and what will happen when it will go more down so i want to tell them only please keep it on the hold because some other coin are not correct and suddenly falling down so not worries about it but people who are connected with btc they are know very well what they have to do btc prize will grow may be time is little far but i hope i am not gonna sell it and waiting will give some profit to me and hoping to other also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:56:39 AM

No. Weak hands and emotional people that are affected easily by FUDS should stop theirselves from investing in bitcoin. If it goes down, it will also go back up so no need to panic. That always happen.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:42:09 PM

Bitcoin is dropping its value in 24 hours. Do we need to sell it now? or it will go rise again?

People like you always care about the price when it decrease you start panic, listen to your emotional and at the end you lose money. Bitcoins is a long term investment not a short one.You start trading at high when the price drop you sell it. Bitcoin trading never work like this. Something call patience, if you sell it now i am 100 percent sure you will feel regret in future.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:12:26 PM

Bitcoin is dropping its value in 24 hours. Do we need to sell it now? or it will go rise again?
I am still of the old guard of traders who still think it is convenient to buy when the price is low, and sell at a high price. I think the price of bitcoin has already found its support around $10,000, and from now on it can only grow towards new heights.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
VALDEMAR PREST

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:13:26 PM

You are too hasty! You're new! Not panic! With Bitcoin do not need to do hasty conclusions and decisions. It's dangerous! Perhaps you rather more to purchase once the price drops! because it is a small rate jumps! now fall to 1000$ and after 3 months will grow to 7000$!  and will the price of 17 000$! but you have already sold 10 000$. No need to rush.
 Cool
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:14:48 PM

You are too hasty! You're new! Not panic! With Bitcoin do not need to do hasty conclusions and decisions. It's dangerous! Perhaps you rather more to purchase once the price drops! because it is a small rate jumps! now fall to 1000$ and after 3 months will grow to 7000$!  and will the price of 17 000$! but you have already sold 10 000$. No need to rush.
 Cool

I think bitcoin now is normal pricing so it depends of you if you sell your bitcoin but if you think bitcoin will rise again you hold it in a longterm way if you like to get a good profit.every day is nice to sell because bitcoin is expensive but monator the price if you have profit.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
nani

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:38:44 PM

People like you always care about the price when it decrease you start panic, listen to your emotional and at the end you lose money. Bitcoins is a long term investment not a short one.You start trading at high when the price drop you sell it. Bitcoin trading never work like this. Something call patience, if you sell it now i am 100 percent sure you will feel regret in future.

I agree with your opinion, do not panic if you see bitcoin price down. You have to keep holding it, make sure you keep monitoring bitcoin prices to find the appropriate price. In the bitcoin investment world you must have patience and not be in a hurry to take action.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:54:59 PM

As of now the price of the bitcoin decrease from 11k dollars plus to 10,800 dollars at this moment. I don't thinks this is the right time to sell your bitcoin because for me decreasing price is only temporarily and for sure most of the bitcoin usef will hold their bitcoin and they will buy again so that's why the price will recover again and you will gain again profit.  So don't worry if the price of the bitcoin decrease it's normal all coin experience that.
trashvin

Activity: 89
Merit: 19

“Decentralized Transportation Economy”

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:59:26 PM

A good move will be selling bitcoin before the price reduction, and then buy, but it's risky. You can just hold it, without looking at the price reduction, because it will still go up in price
I dont think that this is the time to sell bitcoin because we will face a huge loss if we will gonna sell it now, the price of bitcoin is low right now and we will gonna sell it? For me we should buy more bitcoin to hold, and we should trust bitcoin because trusting bitcoin may result a lot of profit.

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 03:03:10 AM

A good move will be selling bitcoin before the price reduction, and then buy, but it's risky. You can just hold it, without looking at the price reduction, because it will still go up in price
I dont think that this is the time to sell bitcoin because we will face a huge loss if we will gonna sell it now, the price of bitcoin is low right now and we will gonna sell it? For me we should buy more bitcoin to hold, and we should trust bitcoin because trusting bitcoin may result a lot of profit.
Its not actually a huge loss whereas we seen only a big ATH but again from 8k usd before it rise was still a big price for bitcoins. Everytime is a good tine to sell it only corresponds for your reason why you would sell.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:38:51 AM

I do not think it's a good time to sell Bitcoin, because the price of Bitcoin is now down, you can hold it until Bitcoin rises again.

fade400

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:46:36 AM

Every time I say to myself there is no way I would buy into bitcoin because it is too expensive, I look back a few weeks later and it is astonishingly moving up even higher. From $4.5k I was thinking this. I think BTC is a good long term investment for people that have spare cash to experiment with. For someone like me that is a small fish, I'm going to continue to think that it is too expensive. But more importantly, transactions are too slow for my taste after seeing the speed of many other alts.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:07:30 AM

Every time I say to myself there is no way I would buy into bitcoin because it is too expensive, I look back a few weeks later and it is astonishingly moving up even higher. From $4.5k I was thinking this. I think BTC is a good long term investment for people that have spare cash to experiment with. For someone like me that is a small fish, I'm going to continue to think that it is too expensive. But more importantly, transactions are too slow for my taste after seeing the speed of many other alts.

Well, right now base on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/ 1BTC/ $11,126  is constant price value as on the graph of 2018. For a reason i think this is not a time to sell bitcoin because 45% only have lose from the price in last year 2017.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:26:09 AM

I think to sell it is up to you, if you already get a profit, maybe with the price down you can sell it to avoid losses, but if you have not gained profit then you should hold it until you get a profit.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:59:01 PM

I think to sell it is up to you, if you already get a profit, maybe with the price down you can sell it to avoid losses, but if you have not gained profit then you should hold it until you get a profit.

only we that know when the time to sell bitcoin and like he said, you need to think before you made a decision and you will not regret after you sell your bitcoin. but I think this time is not a good idea to sell our bitcoin because the price it seems to want to get down again and we can only hold until the price is up again. I think this time if the price is down, we can buy bitcoin again to add more bitcoin in our wallet so if the price increase later, we can sell it to make a profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
awongs

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:42:00 PM

Do not panic, think calmly. When bitcoin is down we better buy it to be used as an investment. The bitcoin value may not be stable, just need to wait for the right moment to sell it. We just need patience and trust that bitcoin prices will quickly rise again
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:02:45 PM

now is the right time to hold, as bitcoin prices have begun to rise in this month. and hopefully next month bitcoin will continue to rise until the end of 2018.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:27:26 PM

I think, its not the right time now to sell bitcoin, especially if the price is not too high. Its better to keep it and just wait for the best time before you sell. But its up to you if you know that you can get profit and the price is good then you sell it. When in terms of investing you don't need to panic to sell your bitcoin, the best thing you will do is wait and hold it until you will know and you can sure that you earn a good amount of profit.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:07:46 PM

I think, its not the right time now to sell bitcoin, especially if the price is not too high. Its better to keep it and just wait for the best time before you sell. But its up to you if you know that you can get profit and the price is good then you sell it. When in terms of investing you don't need to panic to sell your bitcoin, the best thing you will do is wait and hold it until you will know and you can sure that you earn a good amount of profit.
That is really not a good decision to sell your bitcoin in current time, because currently bitcoin price is trading in a low price and still it has too much potential to increase and hope that very soon we will see a good increase in bitcoin price, therefore i think that selling bitcoin specially after waiting a lot  is really not a good decision, i think that you should try to wait and hold your bitcoin for some more time if you are interest to get some good profit from it.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:18:00 PM

I do not think it is a good basis for people to sell their Bitcoin if the price is HIGH because such is highly subjective- what is high for you may not be high for me. Also, while it is good to presume that investors have a fair understanding on what is a high price from a low price, I do not think knowing such per se is already a good indicator to sell. Sometimes, rather, more often than not, it is best to know how much money you have invested and take into consideration the inflation rate with reference to return of investment AND return on investment. With this, you have to keep abreast how the USD is doing for you to have a benchmark on how much you have earned or lost in the process. The latter statement serves only as a guide but is NOT determinative of the value of your Bitcoin wealth since we all should know how rapidly fluctuating the value of Bitcoin is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: