Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:22:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Easily Discouraged with Dips?  (Read 835 times)
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:36:17 AM

Not at all, I don't see that it was a dip but rather a correction on the prices. People seeing it as a dip don't realize
how fast the coin went to that level before the price went down. I would even love to see the price go as low as $
5,000 for me to invest more on it. Bitcoin already proved that it can cross the $10,000 level and it will definitely
do it again in the next days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:37:58 AM

In my opinion this is just natural, this is always happening after the pump, then after the dips again it will recover again on its price which on how much the price of bitcoin on the last pump. I think we don't need to worry about dips. It is still high for me.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:07:38 AM

that is a good point but at the same time if you look at the size of the dips you can understand how a "newbie" can easily panic. it is not a normal or common thing in the whole world to see drops like this or even rises are the same.
in my opinion bitcoin still suffers from having a small market and having lots of weak hand newbies who think they are traders and are playing at this "game" of making money by trading bitcoin!
that opens up a lot of chances for manipulating the price and they are successful too.

luckily the manipulations don't last long and they are always overcome by the general market movement and also when we see more investors, the manipulation also becomes harder. the same 10% drops of now could have simply be 40% 2 years ago.

Only Bitcoin
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:21:37 AM

Im aware of the volatility of bitcoin and if you understand it, you wont be discourage to see the price in dips or correction rather.

When i was new in crypto i also have doubts and worries on what if i lose my money that i invest in crypto the price is unstable and im thinking i cant stand to see my hard earned money to vanish just like that.

For newbies its normal to be in panic but dont monitor and think too much about the price. As time passes you wont notice it will recover again so brace yourselves for that time because it might even surpass the previous highest price.

A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:26:58 AM

No, not easily. I've got used to them. For example, the correction we are experiencing right now was inevitable, and I expected it. Yes, a big drop caused by something really serious (software vulnerability, for example) may happen, but it's unlikely. Right now things look completely normal.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:37:02 AM

People who have been with Bitcoin for years already understood how the coin may behave in certain circumstances and so they are never shocked nor surprised to find Bitcoin going down in value which we called as dips or as some negative people would call it: crashes! Had the same thing happening in stocks or forex, indeed it could be so alarming if the retreat can be as low as 20% or 30% but this is just normal in Bitcoin. Afterwards, there would be a sudden recovery and things would be normal again. Volatility is  two-edged sword in Bitcoin and while some may find it a big turn-off many are welcoming it as an opportunity to make some money in trading.

Newbies in cryptocurrency should never discouraged seeing Bitcoin going down abruptly as it would surely be back into the action within days. Why is this so? It is because there are people who are just waiting for a dip for them to get into the Bitcoin bandwagon. A dip is indeed an opportunity to buy cheap. When more are buying then the coin will be pushing upwards again.

Now, if you are easily discourage when there is a dip...take a deep breathe, just relax, smile and then wait. Bitcoin is here to stay and we might as well enjoy its journey.

This is the common problem with newbies when it's rising all they'll day is they wish to buy but price's are to high and then when it falls they suddenly become skeptical and they don't buy and those who had brought they suddenly will sell it off, like who does that, every dip one should buy small that's how you make money in Bitcoins. People just don't understand how Bitcoins work I guess making such mistakes is really bad. Just Hold guys Hold.
learner 7

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:28:09 AM

First, as soon as we start watching the biton, we are frightened by such failures. If you still take statements of some financiers about the fact that bitcoin is a bubble. But gaining experience, we are more confident in bitcoin.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:35:33 AM

I've witnessed post 2013. Though I survived just fine I'd be well pissed off if something like that happened again. It was the utter deadness after the dip that was dispiriting. Weeks would go past with nothing happening. I really wouldn't want to return to that.

A powerful dip might be scary but at least it's a sign of life.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:05:59 PM

these dips are the best thing that can happen to bitcoin for a lot of reasons. the biggest reason is the fact that it puts all the nonsense about bitcoin bubble to bed because a bubble would pop in cases like this when the price drops this hard (20%-30%) but instead bitcoin recovers and continues rising some more.
the other reason which is the obvious one is the fact that you can make a lot of profit during these dips and buy more bitcoin with the same amount of capital while others are selling with a panic about end of the word!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
A1exander

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:06:08 PM

I've witnessed post 2013. Though I survived just fine I'd be well pissed off if something like that happened again. It was the utter deadness after the dip that was dispiriting. Weeks would go past with nothing happening. I really wouldn't want to return to that.

2014-2016 were almost dead indeed. I've almost forgot about bitcoin until 2017.

A powerful dip might be scary but at least it's a sign of life.

Yes, dips combined with large volumes and powerful rebounds look encouraging.
Lancelot04

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:18:50 PM

People who have been with Bitcoin for years already understood how the coin may behave in certain circumstances and so they are never shocked nor surprised to find Bitcoin going down in value which we called as dips or as some negative people would call it: crashes! Had the same thing happening in stocks or forex, indeed it could be so alarming if the retreat can be as low as 20% or 30% but this is just normal in Bitcoin. Afterwards, there would be a sudden recovery and things would be normal again. Volatility is  two-edged sword in Bitcoin and while some may find it a big turn-off many are welcoming it as an opportunity to make some money in trading.

Newbies in cryptocurrency should never discouraged seeing Bitcoin going down abruptly as it would surely be back into the action within days. Why is this so? It is because there are people who are just waiting for a dip for them to get into the Bitcoin bandwagon. A dip is indeed an opportunity to buy cheap. When more are buying then the coin will be pushing upwards again.

Now, if you are easily discourage when there is a dip...take a deep breathe, just relax, smile and then wait. Bitcoin is here to stay and we might as well enjoy its journey.

Sometimes, I easily get discourage about Bitcoin's trend. But then again, I always get FOMO'd if I was discourage at the first place.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 12:22:59 PM

I am one of the people who are delighted when the price takes a dive. I see every dump as a opportunity to buy cheap coins and then to sell these coins for a profit, when the price goes up again. I bought after one of the biggest dumps and made my biggest profit from selling these coins. <Bought at $444 and sold some at $8780>

Bitcoin Traders love Volatility  Tongue - Merchants hate it.  Roll Eyes

Now I don't think you may get a chance to buy lower than 8780. I'm still holding which I bought around 300+.

The dips are not that much that you can buy too low because the dip are only between 100 to 800 $ and not more than that . I think if anyone needs to buy again this is one of the right time to buy . The price has dipped below 20k after crossing 10.5k two days before.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:26:22 PM

Dips are one way to increase your wealth but Dips is also bad for beginners because they are being scared or Discourage when they see how Bitcoin price falls. One of the reason why beginners doesnt want to try Bitcoin but like what i am saying to my friends who are scared to try Bitcoin taking risk will make you rich someday.
charlotte04

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:36:43 PM

Yes, I'm easily scared when the market is on its dips, but I just do remember that the comeback is always greater than the setback.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:38:27 PM

these dips are the best thing that can happen to bitcoin for a lot of reasons. the biggest reason is the fact that it puts all the nonsense about bitcoin bubble to bed because a bubble would pop in cases like this when the price drops this hard (20%-30%) but instead bitcoin recovers and continues rising some more.
the other reason which is the obvious one is the fact that you can make a lot of profit during these dips and buy more bitcoin with the same amount of capital while others are selling with a panic about end of the word!
those who already a pro regarding to this system knows how to work with corrections, better you always have an alternative precautions instead of doing some panics, bitcoin believers who already understand this situation see this as an opportunity better to ride and learn that its a part of the game we called trading.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:42:39 PM

Dips are one way to increase your wealth but Dips is also bad for beginners because they are being scared or Discourage when they see how Bitcoin price falls. One of the reason why beginners doesnt want to try Bitcoin but like what i am saying to my friends who are scared to try Bitcoin taking risk will make you rich someday.

For me, dip is like a chance. When bitcoin price started to pump continuously, people tend to be disappointed to their selves bot buying bitcoin while the price is still low. And then when dips come, a lot of people tend to buy bitcoin because they are thinking that obviously after a dump, pump comes, as they say, there are no other way but up.

We can't blame some new people but I think after some time they will be riding the price easily just like me.
DIW

Activity: 476
Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:42:47 PM

Dips and Dumps are not exactly great for investors, but if you look at it from a positive stand point you can invest in Bitcoin while it's price is low and HODL until it increases in value again.

Dips also known as Corrections happen quite often so it shouldn't be a discouragement. However, it should be a disappointment if you have lost a great amount of money - this is the case with new members of the cryptoworld. Like altcoins, Bitcoin is also volatile and that's understandable.

Usually after Corrections, the price of Bitcoin rises again, and in some cases if not most cases it rises higher than where it was previously. So that's something positive to think about when it happens.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:44:47 PM

I am one of the people who are delighted when the price takes a dive. I see every dump as a opportunity to buy cheap coins and then to sell these coins for a profit, when the price goes up again. I bought after one of the biggest dumps and made my biggest profit from selling these coins. <Bought at $444 and sold some at $8780>

Bitcoin Traders love Volatility  Tongue - Merchants hate it.  Roll Eyes

Now I don't think you may get a chance to buy lower than 8780. I'm still holding which I bought around 300+.

The dips are not that much that you can buy too low because the dip are only between 100 to 800 $ and not more than that . I think if anyone needs to buy again this is one of the right time to buy . The price has dipped below 20k after crossing 10.5k two days before.
We always expecting minor decrease and increase in the price of bitcoin. $100 to $800 is not such a big decrease in the price of bitcoin. But i think still people have the opportunity to purchase at a little depth because the price of bitcoin will continue increasing for a long time. we are even expecting the price of bitcoin to reach to 1500$ in next few months.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:52:07 PM

I think I agree that dips is not really good. Mostly people are expecting a pump, and with even decrease in price makes them think what to do, not realizing they are being scared especially for a lot of people who just bought this crypto for such a price then dumps.

Still it is a good way to make another pump because a lot of dips or dumps was taken as an advantage by a lot of people and investors to buy themselves some bitcoin again. With that "taking of advantage", dips or dumps do not really take a long time, the price quickly increases.
LoudA__

Activity: 241

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:56:25 PM

Not at all, I may not be that long in this industry, but I know some stuffs that makes me stay here for long. We all know bitcoin is volatile so it is not stable in terms of price, but in terms of giving profits, shocking you with how it will be unpredictable, it is really good. I think what will make you get some good profits here is being active knowing what may happen so you can know what to do.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: