Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:45:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HealthTRUST+ [HT] - Securing Healthcare Data On Blockchain  (Read 3660 times)
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:45:19 PM

Admittedly, I do hold a personal grudge with how Patientory has turned out. But you are absolutely correct about bashing other projects. I will keep this ANN strictly limited to HT+ and not talk about PTOY's shortcomings.

No problem with that, I can imagine how someone working in the field must feel when some people that have obviously no expertise are claiming to disrupt the sector you are working in. This was just a general sidenote that I usually dont like when projects bash on the competition, but in this case you are welcome to continue, I also experienced the shortcomings of PTOY and know that you dont just bash them for no real reason.
HealthSecurities

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:55:02 PM

Admittedly, I do hold a personal grudge with how Patientory has turned out. But you are absolutely correct about bashing other projects. I will keep this ANN strictly limited to HT+ and not talk about PTOY's shortcomings.

No problem with that, I can imagine how someone working in the field must feel when some people that have obviously no expertise are claiming to disrupt the sector you are working in. This was just a general sidenote that I usually dont like when projects bash on the competition, but in this case you are welcome to continue, I also experienced the shortcomings of PTOY and know that you dont just bash them for no real reason.

PTOY sucks - I like only two healthcare related companies right now... SVH and HT+.

They both have the best and responsive teams. Only downside about SVH is that you need to be an accredited investor to invest. These US laws are really crappy. Anyone should be able to invest in anything they want. That's the risk we take for INVESTMENTS!
bribed

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:20:50 PM

PTOY sucks - I like only two healthcare related companies right now... SVH and HT+.

They both have the best and responsive teams. Only downside about SVH is that you need to be an accredited investor to invest. These US laws are really crappy. Anyone should be able to invest in anything they want. That's the risk we take for INVESTMENTS!

I know that feeling, its really bad being excluded on a crowdsale for such nonsense reasons as the "protection" of normal people. Why would normal people dont know the risk of their investment? Every investment bears some risk, thats the nature of investments. Normal people should rather "invest" their hard earned money into new electronics, maybe the new Iphone X or a new plasma television, so they can be fed with more nonsense that keeps them down. Thats disgusting, but the law is like that, this doesnt only affect US investors, there are other countries too that have similar laws.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:34:06 PM

I can't wait till this project is done. It's going to be SO big. Healthcare on blockchain will be a billion dollar industry!!!
yeah it is right. People like to invest in projects like that which give benefits to the society and to the people for their health. I am also of the opinion that this project worth to invest and it is expected that this project will get its success.
HealthTrust

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:52:44 AM

I can't wait till this project is done. It's going to be SO big. Healthcare on blockchain will be a billion dollar industry!!!
yeah it is right. People like to invest in projects like that which give benefits to the society and to the people for their health. I am also of the opinion that this project worth to invest and it is expected that this project will get its success.

Thank you for your support! We will change how healthcare data is secured!
ICOlover420

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:22:58 PM

I rather invest in a healthcare ICO than any other ICO because healthcare is for the betterment of humanity. Unlike 99% of the coins out there that are just geared to make profit. Don't get me wrong I LOVE profits but HT+ lets me do both. So I feel good about myself contributing to society and making money at the same time. Double WIN!
lambomoonmoney

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:41:55 PM

Smart contracts and healthcare really excite me! This is going to be the new big thing, I wish I had more money to invest but took a hit on alt coins yesterday Sad
HealthSecurities

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:36:59 PM

Smart contracts and healthcare really excite me! This is going to be the new big thing, I wish I had more money to invest but took a hit on alt coins yesterday Sad

Same!

I feel like our returns will be worth it this year though with HT+. Looks legit af
lambomoonmoney

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:44:37 AM

So today some strange british indian dude tried to spread me some FUD saying he was part of this healthcare business platform and hes making his own BS one now, yadda yadda, hes not even a doctor himself and he legit seemed bipolar. Anyways, being the cautious investor I am, I PMed the CEO of healthtrustplus about this. He assured me that the other guy is an ex-employee of the team who left on his own accord and now is disgruntled at the success of healthtrust and attempting to create and emulation of it. He told me he knows its a lot to handle and sounds really strange and asked for my ETH wallet ID so he can send me my investment back if I wanted to back out. The fact that he offered to give my entire money back today made me a true, true believer in the courtesy and professionalism of this team! I am team Healthtrustplus all the way!   
Tramirostronix

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:22:14 AM

What is the link of the new telegram .
?

I love XRP. XRP>BTC + DEDICACE A JULIEN le CROISE
HealthTrust

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:47:25 AM

?

Hi Trami!

We will have a new one up soon! Once we do, I will link it here. This time we are going to do KYC checks before we let anyone in.
bribed

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:22:10 AM

?

Hi Trami!

We will have a new one up soon! Once we do, I will link it here. This time we are going to do KYC checks before we let anyone in.

What happened with the old telegram group, why is it gone? KYC checks for a telegram group? Hope that this was a joke, if not, I guess that not many peoeple will participate in that group. Dont get me wrong, but telegram groups always bear risks because you never know who is sitting on the other side. But people nowadays are not cautious enough to whom they expose their identity, so there might be even some people doing kyc for telegram.
Tramirostronix

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:22:30 AM

Hope too you're joking
Because , in this case I'll not join the telegram , I don't participate in ico which need it , so not going to share my identity for a telegram channel  Roll Eyes

I love XRP. XRP>BTC + DEDICACE A JULIEN le CROISE
HealthTrust

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:31:44 PM

Can you guys recommend any other option?

There's someone messaging all the users on telegram, calling it a scam company and it's hurting our funding.

I don't want to do KYC at all, I love the privacy and anonymity of blockchain/cryptos, but I don't see any other option.

Maybe a few moderators for the telegram chat in my absence and they earn a nice bounty.

Also an update - we have spoken to etherdelta and we will be hopefully getting our coin listed on that exchange as soon as the audits are over.
kotlarz

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:38:40 AM

Looks interesting enough, I do have two questions though. How many developers are you working with and what company they are from? Good luck nevertheless!
HealthSecurities

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:28:49 AM

Looks interesting enough, I do have two questions though. How many developers are you working with and what company they are from? Good luck nevertheless!

The idea is revolutionary.

They dont have any devs yet, they're going to hire 2-4 from USA and the rest from India. A team of 20+.
avianvian09

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:45:30 AM

Thank you for your support! We will change how healthcare data is secured!
Yes ... I will also support this project.
Hopefully this project goes smoothly according to plan in the expected and will be successful.
HealthTrust

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:36:42 AM

The idea is revolutionary.

They dont have any devs yet, they're going to hire 2-4 from USA and the rest from India. A team of 20+.

This is correct.

There's more you can see about that in the Budget section of the White Paper.
GreenRivers

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:34:32 AM

Im really excited for this project to move forward. It really does seem revolutionary.
bribed

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:16:11 AM

Can you guys recommend any other option?

There's someone messaging all the users on telegram, calling it a scam company and it's hurting our funding.

I don't want to do KYC at all, I love the privacy and anonymity of blockchain/cryptos, but I don't see any other option.

Maybe a few moderators for the telegram chat in my absence and they earn a nice bounty.

Also an update - we have spoken to etherdelta and we will be hopefully getting our coin listed on that exchange as soon as the audits are over.

I understand your pain, but its quite normal that there is trolling going on in the telegram channels. People need to ask the uncomfortable questions as well. But if its nothing but trolling with the intention to hurt the project you can ban those users from the group. But rest assured, you will find trolls in every telegram channel (PTOY telegram was also flooded with trolls, they recently closed down their Telegram group as well). I guess the people that will be influenced by trolling are the ones you can do without. People that did their due dilligence properly wont listen to trolling on a telegram group and rather trust their research about the project. But the idea of additional administrators for the group is good, what time of the day are you not availible to attent the group?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: