Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:11:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HealthTRUST+ [HT] - Securing Healthcare Data On Blockchain  (Read 3660 times)
HealthTrust

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:07:44 PM

Wow... well said. This project is going to be big. I invested $60 and will put more later this week.

Thanks for your support! We will EXCEED your expectations!
HealthSecurities

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:08:13 PM

Another one medicine project... This is nnn... 100%-copy of Patientory (which didnt make nothing). Why you better?

We aren't a 100% copy of PTOY but we did get the idea off PTOY and SVH.

I was an investor in PTOY as well and I later realized they have done NOTHING and will do NOTHING to get their product released. Their team is too unqualified and they have absolutely no experience in the healthcare industry. When Chrissa (their CEO) said she needed FDA approval for a medical application, I immediately knew that she had no clue what she was doing. The FDA is FOOD AND DRUG administration, they don't handle any of this. After I saw how they handled angry investors (by ignoring the investors complaints and instead talking about being "harrassed" by their investors), that was when I decided I was going to start HealthTRUST+. That wasn't the only motivation though. Every single member of our team has worked in a hospital that has been hacked and had patient data held for ransom. This hurts patient care and makes day to day work very difficult. We want these hacks to stop happening by securing the data on blockchain. This will save hospitals tons of money and help patients get the best care.

Why are we better? We KNOW the healthcare industry like the back of our hands. We have over 100 years experience combined in the healthcare industry and we know how to get the job done. The team is comprised of successful physicians who have pretty much seen it all. We have worked with every EMR you can name (even the brand new one Med Doc Live), we've worked with every single insurance company, payment methods, hospital administration, and we all also have a business background. I've been consulted by many software engineers, blockchain experts, and developers and they all say this project is very possible and is needed in the healthcare industry.

I chose this team very carefully because I know they are more qualified than ANY healthcare related company on Blockchain.

If you have any other questions - I'd be more than glad to answer.

This is why I love your company. You guys actually answer all the questions people throw at you. And most importantly, you can answer medical related questions (Unlike Hearthy.co's doctors) so it proves to me your legitimacy.
HealthSecurities

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:10:28 PM

Wow... well said. This project is going to be big. I invested $60 and will put more later this week.

I just updated my sig! Can't wait for the bounties!
lambomoonmoney

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:34:16 AM

lol, i've been reading the comments and they are nothing like PTOY. I invested in those fools and it did not end well for me. It can seem similar to patientory because there only so much you can do in the healthcare field using blockchain. One of the main reason I trust these guys is because they are actual doctors and have put a ton of their money into the project. Also the fact that in America, doctors make a lot of money (upwards of $200,000 USD a year). I'm pretty sure stealing our measly $60 investments is not worth their time or medical license.
medstudent

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

eGold Mining is the FUTURE of the Mining Industry!

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:27:35 AM

lol, i've been reading the comments and they are nothing like PTOY. I invested in those fools and it did not end well for me. It can seem similar to patientory because there only so much you can do in the healthcare field using blockchain. One of the main reason I trust these guys is because they are actual doctors and have put a ton of their money into the project. Also the fact that in America, doctors make a lot of money (upwards of $200,000 USD a year). I'm pretty sure stealing our measly $60 investments is not worth their time or medical license.

Can these doctors lose their license if they scam us?

HealthTrust

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:35:32 AM

Can these doctors lose their license if they scam us?

We aren't scamming anyone but yes we will absolutely lose our licenses in that case.

By the way, if you want some free tokens you should add a signature for HT+!
HealthTrust

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:46:41 AM

I like the changes you have made to the sig! I'm going to update it to those words if you dont mind
GreenRivers

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:58:59 AM

I like the changes you have made to the sig! I'm going to update it to those words if you dont mind

In on the sig rewards!
LoveInThisCryptoClub (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:41:31 AM

In on the sig rewards!

Me too! All these rewards are going to pay off huge dividends
GreenRivers

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:48:07 AM

In on the sig rewards!

Do you have the bounty ANN by chance?
mrwcrypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:51:26 AM

@HealthTrust I'd like to get in on the free tokens for the signature as well, will be sending $50 shortly.
LoveInThisCryptoClub (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:54:59 AM

In on the sig rewards!

Do you have the bounty ANN by chance?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2498183.0

There you go
lambomoonmoney

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:43:47 PM

In for a signature as well, can't say NO to free money!
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:06:55 PM

I was an investor in PTOY as well and I later realized they have done NOTHING and will do NOTHING to get their product released. Their team is too unqualified and they have absolutely no experience in the healthcare industry. When Chrissa (their CEO) said she needed FDA approval for a medical application, I immediately knew that she had no clue what she was doing. The FDA is FOOD AND DRUG administration, they don't handle any of this. After I saw how they handled angry investors (by ignoring the investors complaints and instead talking about being "harrassed" by their investors), that was when I decided I was going to start HealthTRUST+. That wasn't the only motivation though. Every single member of our team has worked in a hospital that has been hacked and had patient data held for ransom. This hurts patient care and makes day to day work very difficult. We want these hacks to stop happening by securing the data on blockchain. This will save hospitals tons of money and help patients get the best care.

Why are we better? We KNOW the healthcare industry like the back of our hands. We have over 100 years experience combined in the healthcare industry and we know how to get the job done. The team is comprised of successful physicians who have pretty much seen it all. We have worked with every EMR you can name (even the brand new one Med Doc Live), we've worked with every single insurance company, payment methods, hospital administration, and we all also have a business background. I've been consulted by many software engineers, blockchain experts, and developers and they all say this project is very possible and is needed in the healthcare industry.

I chose this team very carefully because I know they are more qualified than ANY healthcare related company on Blockchain.

Hi HealthTrust,
I must admit I normally dont like when projects bash on their competition because this mostly consists of insecurity issues and lack of something to show by themselves. But your comment here is different. It just tells the truth. I am an investor in PTOY from day one and I had the impression that ms Chrissa had no idea what she was going to do eversince the project was released. I still invested and speculated with PTOY and it worked out quite fine. I definitely agree that you and your team are experienced in the health care sector and am convinced that you will deliver on your promises, unlike PTOY. I must mention though that many projects are very communicative at first when they are collecting money from their investors and after this process they pull themselves back more and more (this was also the case with PTOY), I hope you will stay this proactive with your community, because communication is key to build trust, even if things go sideways.
Best regards!
Jake Roberson

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:27:30 PM

Healthcare? I'm hardly cared, however, it would be nice to have some tokens, backed by it!
casey.anthony195

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:32:31 PM

It would be pretty difficult to exceed our expectations, as we have a lot of trust in you!
HealthTrust

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:12:59 PM

Hi HealthTrust,
I must admit I normally dont like when projects bash on their competition because this mostly consists of insecurity issues and lack of something to show by themselves. But your comment here is different. It just tells the truth. I am an investor in PTOY from day one and I had the impression that ms Chrissa had no idea what she was going to do eversince the project was released. I still invested and speculated with PTOY and it worked out quite fine. I definitely agree that you and your team are experienced in the health care sector and am convinced that you will deliver on your promises, unlike PTOY. I must mention though that many projects are very communicative at first when they are collecting money from their investors and after this process they pull themselves back more and more (this was also the case with PTOY), I hope you will stay this proactive with your community, because communication is key to build trust, even if things go sideways.
Best regards!

Admittedly, I do hold a personal grudge with how Patientory has turned out. But you are absolutely correct about bashing other projects. I will keep this ANN strictly limited to HT+ and not talk about PTOY's shortcomings.
HealthTrust

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:14:35 PM

Healthcare? I'm hardly cared, however, it would be nice to have some tokens, backed by it!

Invest in the project or join our bounty program and you will have many tokens after our audits!
HealthTrust

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:18:12 PM

It would be pretty difficult to exceed our expectations, as we have a lot of trust in you!

I really appreciate your kind words!
GreenRivers

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:28:46 PM

I can't wait till this project is done. It's going to be SO big. Healthcare on blockchain will be a billion dollar industry!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: