Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:35:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HealthTRUST+ [HT] - Securing Healthcare Data On Blockchain  (Read 3660 times)
ICOlover420

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:15:39 PM

I would also like to know more information on when the EMR is being released. I read about a pharmaceutical tracking device, how would do you guys plan to implement that?
HealthTrustToken

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:19:52 PM

Sorry for the delayed response. We have been hard at work here at HealthTRUST+ to make sure everything goes smoothly for our investors as well as the developers on the team. Yes, we are fully HIPPA compliant and have had our lawyers to make sure of that. As for the EMR prototype we are aiming for Q1 2018 to be released, possibly earlier as we like to under promise and over deliver. As for the bounty questions, our marketing team has made it so the each incentive is fair for the amount of work a person puts into it. If you have any specific questions about the bounty program or even ideas about it, I would be happy to hear them.
lubing7683

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:22:10 PM

This project looks really nice, the team seems to be really professional, it deserve more attention from the media and the users in bitcointalk !!  Cheesy
HealthTrust

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:22:19 PM

This project looks really nice, the team seems to be really professional, it deserve more attention from the media and the users in bitcointalk !!  Cheesy

Thank you!

We worked really hard to make this a reality with our busy schedules. Your kind words are really appreciated!
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:36:51 PM

Healthcare projects are most likely one of the next big things in crypto. At least I feel that way because they solve real world problems that exist in health care and have impact on the daily life of everyone. I will definitely do more research on your project and likely invest in the ICO.
HealthTrust

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:54:12 PM

Healthcare projects are most likely one of the next big things in crypto. At least I feel that way because they solve real world problems that exist in health care and have impact on the daily life of everyone. I will definitely do more research on your project and likely invest in the ICO.

Thank you for your kind words! We worked really hard on this and if you have any questions I will be glad to answer.
lambomoonmoney

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:11:05 PM

I spoke to someone on Telegram today and they told me today is the last day for an extra 50% tokens, is there any way you guys can extend it to next week? I get my paycheck next week :/
HealthTrustToken

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:44:52 PM

Yes, that was me you spoke to. Unfortunately, we are adhering to a very rigid timeline to ensure everything goes running smoothly. We are still offering an extra 30% of tokens for the next week if you are unable to buy some today. The 50% extra is only available for a few more hours Smiley
lambomoonmoney

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:30:42 AM

Yes, that was me you spoke to. Unfortunately, we are adhering to a very rigid timeline to ensure everything goes running smoothly. We are still offering an extra 30% of tokens for the next week if you are unable to buy some today. The 50% extra is only available for a few more hours Smiley

I just bought some more with my credit card on coinbase. The fees are so high for coinbase when you buy with a CC but its all good, its worth it to get the extra 50% today.
Dr.Bitc0in

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:53:06 AM

I agree!

I'm surprised this ICO isn't getting more attention. I read the Whitepaper and the FAQs. it looks so good. Healthcare data security is a BILLION dollar industry. This one can go to $100 per coin easy
HealthSecurities

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:58:33 AM

I agree!

I'm surprised this ICO isn't getting more attention. I read the Whitepaper and the FAQs. it looks so good. Healthcare data security is a BILLION dollar industry. This one can go to $100 per coin easy

I did enough research on the team last night and also spoke to Dr. Ferrara. He answered all my questions - unlike other healthcare related companies that can't even answer the most basic questions (cough HEARTHY cough).

I recommend this company!
bitmagic1984

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:05:58 AM

This ICO looks very promising. any bounty or airdrop dev
cryptomaniac33

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:35:25 AM

I just joined the telegram community. Very communicative and professional team.
ronald0cz

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:50:28 AM

Hi devs, do you have KYC procedure or all investors that interested in your project can easy take part in your ICO?
Foundico.com

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:50:12 AM

Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:39:36 AM

Is this a new thread for an older project or am I mixing this up with something else? I thought there was already a project called like this. Maybe it was just similar.

No. I only do healthcare related ICOs, this is the first one ive ever seen with this name and idea.

I'm reading through this whitepaper and im really liking what they're talking about. After I'm done I'm going to look into the team and see how legitimate they are.

They seem to be real so far though

Who are you to tell others what is a scam and what is not?

cryptomaniac33

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:02:07 PM

Is this a new thread for an older project or am I mixing this up with something else? I thought there was already a project called like this. Maybe it was just similar.

No. I only do healthcare related ICOs, this is the first one ive ever seen with this name and idea.

I'm reading through this whitepaper and im really liking what they're talking about. After I'm done I'm going to look into the team and see how legitimate they are.

lol calm you pants down, why you so mad?
HealthSecurities

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:08:55 PM

Call me the cryptocop... Hearthy is a huge scam. I spoke to their CEO, he cursed me out repeatedly.
curapid

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:18:58 PM

Really liked your project! You are doing an incredible job and promotion too.
pat3fr

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:21:10 PM

Your project seems to me like an interesting one. I would like to see it in the future development.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: