Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:13:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 100% guaranteed winner.  (Read 956 times)
kubricktrader (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:52:18 AM

This is an absolute guaranteed win.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/internxt/

They are going to have their app out early next year. The mc at 1.5m is tiny when you think about the genuine demamd for cheap mobile storage. Sia has a mc of 200m down from highs, storj has a mc of 80m down from highs.

INXT has an advantage its going for the mainstream not the crypto gulag only. This will soar 10x in the next month.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:11:28 AM

where are you find this information? Because they site is useless. After their fraud with bounty I am suspicious about their statements.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:19:52 AM

where are you find this information? Because they site is useless. After their fraud with bounty I am suspicious about their statements.

Im holding you to your words. I know they are bs. Im holding your feet to fire and insisting you back up what you just said with facts. Or you may as well stop posting on here cause you are now labelled a fuckwit lier.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:23:46 AM

market cap is meaningless. and you only get confused if you start comparing coins based on their market cap. for example Sia that you mentioned here only has a bigger market cap because it has a huge supply compared to INXT. ~630K versus ~31.2 mil

in case someone reading this doesn't know what market cap is:
Market Capitalization = Coin supply * Price
having a bigger supply gives you a huge M.C.

the only reason INXT can be a good investment, in my opinion, is that it is not yet pumped! it has been around for about 3 weeks and the price has not changed much. which means it has the potential to get pumped big time.
but at the same time, it is not listed on major exchanges (like poloniex) and its volume is low.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:27:09 AM

market cap is meaningless. and you only get confused if you start comparing coins based on their market cap. for example Sia that you mentioned here only has a bigger market cap because it has a huge supply compared to INXT. ~630K versus ~31.2 mil

in case someone reading this doesn't know what market cap is:
Market Capitalization = Coin supply * Price
having a bigger supply gives you a huge M.C.

the only reason INXT can be a good investment, in my opinion, is that it is not yet pumped! it has been around for about 3 weeks and the price has not changed much. which means it has the potential to get pumped big time.
but at the same time, it is not listed on major exchanges (like poloniex) and its volume is low.

Hahahahahahshshshshshahajajajajsjsjsnsjsnslalolololololololololololololollololo lilolololohahahshshshshshshsjshshshshshshshhahsh
shshshshsahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahshhas

Literally the fucking dumbest thing I have ever read from a Legendary member. Did you fall on your fucking head as a child. Just perfect. After all this time you think mc is based on supply.....lol

This post needs to be made into a meme or something.
ToTheMoon$

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Investor on the move ~ Where's the profits???

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:28:11 AM

They are going to have their app out early next year. The mc at 1.5m is tiny when you think about the genuine demamd for cheap mobile storage. Sia has a mc of 200m down from highs, storj has a mc of 80m down from highs.

INXT has an advantage its going for the mainstream not the crypto gulag only. This will soar 10x in the next month.

Doesn't look like a safe investment, you should encourage people to invest in such a risky project.

What should I invest in? PM me with your thoughts! Thanks
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:30:01 AM

Doesn't look like a safe investment, you should encourage people to invest in such a risky project.

Give a reason. Fud is unsubstantiated general criticism.

Give me something more than this bad. This forum is going downhill man.
SilverCoin300

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:35:11 AM

There website doesn't work and ther ANN thread doesnt have much. Is those good reasons or is that FUD?
Alex Storm

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:41:33 AM

hmm,  didn't know this project, from my vision nice ICO to invest now is E-CHAT (they developed 1st decentralized crypto messenger with ability to earn, trade, storage, and exchange money right in the app)
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:42:26 AM

There website doesn't work and ther ANN thread doesnt have much. Is those good reasons or is that FUD?

The website doesnt work?

https://internxt.io

Firstly it does amd they are updating it soon. Secondly what the fuck has a website got to do with how well they make a blockchain project. And three i think i might be done talking to philipinos in pc rooms on this forum. Seriously done...
treepixel

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:44:45 AM

Literally the fucking dumbest thing I have ever read from a Legendary member. Did you fall on your fucking head as a child. Just perfect.

You complain about the forum going downhill but this is how you respond to people? You can just be civil and decent, you know this right?
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:47:36 AM

Literally the fucking dumbest thing I have ever read from a Legendary member. Did you fall on your fucking head as a child. Just perfect.

You complain about the forum going downhill but this is how you respond to people? You can just be civil and decent, you know this right?

Dude he is a legendary member and tried to teach people that marketcap has nothing to do with value. Saying a mc is only high due to large number of coins. Thats like a dentist saying teeth are made of marshmallows. Its so dumb its hilarious.

Downhill as in stupid pajeets in pc rooms.
SilverCoin300

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:48:50 AM

The website doesnt work?

https://internxt.io

Firstly it does amd they are updating it soon. Secondly what the fuck has a website got to do with how well they make a blockchain project. And three i think i might be done talking to philipinos in pc rooms on this forum. Seriously done...

Ok. Now it works.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:11:40 AM

Im holding you to your words. I know they are bs. Im holding your feet to fire and insisting you back up what you just said with facts. Or you may as well stop posting on here cause you are now labelled a fuckwit lier.
wow, you are so agressive that i think you are one of these scammers. You can read a lot of messages about bounty fraud in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075258.180
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:48:19 AM

wow, you are so agressive that i think you are one of these scammers. You can read a lot of messages about bounty fraud in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075258.180

The fact is the inxt developer wouldnt give bounties to some scammers who were using Twitter bots.

Ita actually ironic that the dev for sake of a few bounties stood up and called bullshit on some boumty whores. So a.sincere developer was attacked for doing the.right thing. He is in Telegram every day updating people and answering questions which doesnt happen for 95% of icos. So sad the most simcere projects get attacked by scammers while the real scams gets praised by them.

But seriously do you know how stupid what you said about marketcap was? I would be embarresed if i was you.
garet

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:01:01 AM

Mate I think you need to seriously reconsider your marketing approach. If you are trying to get people to invest in a project you believe in, perhaps badgering and ridiculing doesn't send the best message.

If you are a snapshot of the community for this project, I pity the developers who are putting in the hard work necessary to make the project successful as they will undoubtedly never be able to live up to your high expectations and will have to endure your, shall I say, unique form of encouragement.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:01:22 AM

Obviously, I never found what you wrote as realistic. I don't want to repeat the previous writings, but where precisely did you get this idea? I wonder what kind of data you have to prove this claim.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:05:07 AM

Mate I think you need to seriously reconsider your marketing approach. If you are trying to get people to invest in a project you believe in, perhaps badgering and ridiculing doesn't send the best message.

If you are a snapshot of the community for this project, I pity the developers who are putting in the hard work necessary to make the project successful as they will undoubtedly never be able to live up to your high expectations and will have to endure your, shall I say, unique form of encouragement.

This forum.and this section is losing any relevence it used to have. Just pajeets talking pajeet. Carry on my hindu friend. Im rich and you arent. Bye.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:34:36 AM

Obviously, I never found what you wrote as realistic. I don't want to repeat the previous writings, but where precisely did you get this idea? I wonder what kind of data you have to prove this claim.

Data?
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:37:19 AM

op is literally a troll
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: