Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:46:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SAFEX is gonna go HARD! starting in December  (Read 4157 times)
kawacaki (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 05:38:19 PM

Yes...

Nice piece in these times : https://steemit.com/bittrex/@desmondk/bittrex-coin-delisting-is-it-the-zombie-apocalypse-we-have-feared

suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 06:29:20 PM

I will like to know if the Safex listed on coin cap market because I would like to check out the price movement, historical data and exchanges which the safex can be found.

turbulence

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:55:15 PM

I will like to know if the Safex listed on coin cap market because I would like to check out the price movement, historical data and exchanges which the safex can be found.

then you might consider searching "Safex" on coinmarketcap lol

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:02:48 PM

No, you get dividends from the marketplace when you put your safex in the safex wallet.
So yes Bittrex gives a bullshit reason to delist safex.

Why would dividends be a reason to delist the token? Not saying I don't believe you it just all seems a bit dumb and perplexing, is that in their terms and conditions or something that it's forbidden?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
see8hjj

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:50:35 PM

They are trying to meet current SEC rules, especially since they are now in partnership with a South Korean Exchange. They need future licenses.
kawacaki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:04:48 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/939581566988308480  twitter from Daniel Dabek

kawacaki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:11:21 AM

If you are interested in a detailed explanation describing how Safex not a security:

https://safe.exchange/t/article-in-light-of-the-bittrex-delisting-situation/2802

This can be used a reference for Bittrex to reconsider delisting; and more importantly for any new US based exchanges to have no tough feelings when listing Safex.

Appreciate everyone’s support, and like this analysis I hope you can find support in this.

Sincerely,
Safex Developers

crypto98

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:47:19 PM

When will we be able to withdraw SAFEX from bittrex?
kawacaki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:42:42 AM

You can witdraw your safex to your wallet or cryptopia now.

kawacaki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:10:30 AM

new dev update! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRShLDxOFlQ&feature=youtu.be

kawacaki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:53:16 AM

Safex Markets : The Establishment of the First Vertical Alliance Safex-Experty.io

Safex is a long term project. Its main goal is to revolutionize the e commerce industry and form a new market economy. In order to fulfill that goal, Safex has to become visible, popular, and mainstream. In one word — adopted. We are all aware that the biggest adoption comes from usage. Nothing helps a consumer make a decision to use it more than actually trying your product out. So, the Safex strategy is to form vertical alliances in which actors engage in behaviors that lead to mutual improvement in productivity and increase the adoption of innovation.

Even though the marketplace is not yet launched, Safex has already started linking with other projects and started to cooperate with different communities. One of the first results is an alliance with Experty.io. It is a blockchain based calling platform that allows two or more participants to connect via an audio call. Experty enables professionals to charge for their consultations using micro knowledge exchanges. On the other side, Experty doesn’t establish its own blockchain infrastructure for selling and buying these services. That is where a blockchain marketplace like Safex comes in.

Safex and Experty will form a partnership to pursue mutual benefits with the aim to gain efficiency and effectiveness in accessing downstream markets. Experty will integrate it’s platform on the Safex blockchain, and use Safex’s infrastructure and contracting system. This will enable Experty’s users to connect, so voice call services can be bought and sold. The fact that they have the market will be extremely helpful for this project.

The alliance will also bring value to the Safex community. Experty will drive force to the marketplace. Many transactions on Experty’s market will be placed on the Safex blockchain. In other words, Safes will charge their customers marketplace fees. This directly increase gross merchandise volume and enlarge total dividends.

Additionally, network effect will play a big role. Given that these two project are not in competition, but rather complementary, networks will be shared. Safex is going to be promoted to Experty’s members vice versa. From the Safex standpoint, that will create awareness about marketplace and subsequently bring new users.

Conclusion

On the road to success, it is better not to fight alone. One of the possibilities is to form coalitions and play cooperative games. That is to round up with other projects and form more competitive value chain in order to adapt more rapidly to changing market conditions. This is exactly what Safex is doing.

In economics, we would say that Safex has formed an effective vertical alliance. When vertically linked, firms and projects are willing and able to join resources in order to accomplish a task that none of them (at a certain cost) could have done alone. Partnership Safex-Experty has materialized that idea. Benefits for both partners will be greater than those from individual efforts.

This is how cooperative equilibrium looks like in practice.

#Daniel Dabek

2bfree

Activity: 686

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:56:44 AM

I'm holding some for future and hope to wake up one day see a 1 euro price. Lets see what the future holds.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:24:19 PM

first watch this interview with Daniel Dabek (the dev of safex)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGZmIt5nn_M&feature=youtu.be
Questions answered:

- What is Safex?
   -What is the utility of the Safex Coin?
   - When can we see the new marketplace?
   - Why will the value of Safex Coin go up?
   - What is the difference between Safex and marketplace currency?
   - How is Safex different from BTC or ETH?
   - How is Safex different from Alibaba?
   - Who would be interested in investing in Safex?
   - Why will Safex grow in the future?
   - Where are you right now and why?
   - When Lambo? When Moon? (Finally, a serious question!)

in december there is gonna be a huge amount of development
-  alpha release of the new blockchain
-  white paper release
-  affiliate system, + new website

the Safex community is hardcore and full of holders!
currently only 42% of all safex is available on the exchange(and declyning fast) Shocked,
all the other coins are being locked up in the safex wallet, and with the airdrop of the new currency underway more and more safex is being locked away in the wallet.
wanna know more?? join the discord, very active 24/7
also take a look at https://safexnews.net/, a news site build by the community.

Good luck making money everybody!

Apparently it will give an extra boost to investors and also bring good updates to the currency itself. I just do not understand why she's being kicked out of Bittrex (or are just removing it now to add in future upgrades). About the amount available I think, we have many currencies that are worth much more and has the similar or greater value to 2b, I just do not understand this intabilidad that she has been suffering in these last 3 days, devaluing and valuing 30,40,50 and up to 60% per day.
kawacaki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 04:46:34 PM

buy the dip! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-gtTQeEqgw

erikdeviking

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:51:25 PM

i want to withdraw my safex from bittrex because of the delisting tommorow but there is a wallet maintenance for safex coins. can i still access my coins after the delisting or is it just lost  Huh
kawacaki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:10:09 PM

They are not lost. You can withdraw for at least another 14 days

erikdeviking

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:05:18 PM

They are not lost. You can withdraw for at least another 14 days
thank you that's a lot of stress disappearing and gives me plenty of time to make an account on cryptopia
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:02:40 AM

Why got Safex delisted from Bittrex? Can anyone give me a quick explanation what happened? Is it because its kind of a dividend paying token? I heard that exchanges want to protect themselves by delisting tokens that arent Howy test compliant.
kawacaki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:02:21 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 11:28:25 AM by kawacaki

John McAfee is holding more safex then bitcoin! He is spreading the word on twitter
https://twitter.com/officialmcafee

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941552609420247040
Disclaimer: SAFEX is the majority of my holdings. I ran numbers for weeks before I chose it - knowing it had technical problems and that it would be delisted from most exchanges. But I have, to my knowledge, never lost money on an investment. But take this with a grain if salt.

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941526965781229569
In fact, I own more SAFEX than Bitcoin. So. Trust me, I was not trying to dis SAFEX. An excellent coin. It just did not come to mind as I searched my memory for the older and more established privacy coins. Or maybe I just didn't want anyone horning in on my secrets:)

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941569546367807489
Get fucking real. There is no amount of money that could make me say something I do not believe, or something I think may not happen. In three years, you will be crying because you did not sell your house and put everything you have into SAFEX when it was just a few pennies.

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941568822947078149
Ni sir. This is a three or four year play. But I promise, in the long term m, it will outperform Bitcoin by a factor of 5. It will break all records. Don't ask me to explain. Your lucky to get this:)

oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:50:41 AM

its gonna hard but on which exchange ? on cryptopia ? its delisted today on bittrex as you all knows. its an old altcoin but just listed on bittrex and now delisted on bittrex too ? there are big exchanges with big volume as binance , polo , hitbtc but safex couldnt be listed on them ?
i think you must be carefull to invest such a coin

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: