Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:23:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your biggest and heartbreaking losses in Altcoins?  (Read 451 times)
hell3r (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:21:06 AM

Hi i am speculating if anyone here has his own experience of having a big loss? I have talked earlier to my good friends and crypto and they had so many experiences of their greatest losses in their crypto life and it is truly horrible for me. I would love to hear any experiences so I can learn from yours. Thanks.
Satish147

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:40:29 AM

Stox token is my biggest loss in ICO crypto investments.

And I got high profits in COSS investment and even in Humaniq.

Recently Raiden is moving nicely up.

Gayas

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:50:54 AM

My biggest loss is the Kyber KNC. I have 11K knc. I didn't sell them at a price of 6x! And now the price is 1.5 x((

kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:26:45 AM

My most ugly one was (E-Dinar) bought it when it was 80k sats sold when it was 4ksats as I remember and (ethereum dark) bought it when it was 70k sold when it was 10k after the coin swap and (bitcoin cash) when it first came up I bought when it was 1200k $ sold when it was 500$ so I never invested in it again but I always take the responsibility of my loses only got my self to blame
Pulsarin

Activity: 117

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:12:51 PM

I bought Primulon (PRIMU) on pampas and waited a month. It has fallen in price 4 times. I wait another 2 weeks, but ...  nothing.
I had to sell it for 2 satoshi. I was very upset  Cry

Bce бyдeт xopoшo ))  Глaвнoe нe нepвничaть. https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=TACVIZRM
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:18:22 PM

Hi i am speculating if anyone here has his own experience of having a big loss? I have talked earlier to my good friends and crypto and they had so many experiences of their greatest losses in their crypto life and it is truly horrible for me. I would love to hear any experiences so I can learn from yours. Thanks.
My biggest lost is when i invested in airtoken. Everything looks good, the team is good, white paper is  good and it's not a whitepaper project but everything went downhill when they change the term mid ico. A lot of people are angry with that (me included) and to make thing worse they offer a refund only for 3 hour that's about 2 am in my timezone. So when i woke up the refund window already close and there's only a lot of angry people. Lost about 40% from that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:32:55 PM

I have lost so much from both investing in shitcoins and selling quite early. I have invested around $1000 on my early days in some altcoins which turned out to be scam coins so lost almost all of those money. Recently lost opportunity to make more than $10k profit from some tokens (bought at ICO) because I sold them 10 days earlier, after 10 days price jumped by over 10x.  Angry Sad

I am learning from my mistakes...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:34:41 PM

My biggest is when i invest almost all of my money in pesobit coin (PSB). So much hype and speculation with this coin when i convince to invest in it. But after a couple of months in market it already become shit coin. If only i could turn back the time and make things right Sad

iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:59:36 PM

As for me it is SkinCoin. I have invested much more than I get.
Also I am a bit  Huh scared of Tezos. Because I bought it with Bitcoin, when Bitcoin price was near 2000-3000, but now it is higher. Tezos claimed to give release tokens in November, but team members didn't do this. So the investment has grown nearly 5 times and coins haven't been released yet.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 01:05:38 PM

ripple is my biggest heartbreaking losses Sad
I don't know when overcome the damage.
I still waiting for this time Sad

kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:10:48 PM

My worst experience was from investing in ICO of Opus of whose whitepaper I found to be real solid. The timing was not good. Also the team went without any updates for a long period of time as they were moving development to poland and all the investors started to dump it. So much so that my 6 eth are not about 2 eth worth.

Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:14:45 PM

My biggest and worst experience are looses in my first investments.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:15:22 PM

It's actually not a big lost for me but a big disappointment on my part for selling Bitconnectcoin , very early I sold it at $12 not knowing that it's going to go to over $250 although I repurchase it it's still a big loss and disappointment for me for not realizing it's potential.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Lindazz

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:00:30 PM

If you cast some trash Altcoins or founding team is junk team, you are likely to lose everything, can not get a profit from Altcoins, but also lost the cost.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Investorhyde1

Activity: 126

Blockchain technology is the future!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:07:40 PM

Right now Musiconomi has been my biggest loser.  Luckily, diversification makes it easier to stomach drops. 

The biggest 'loss' though was selling 50,000 STRAT last year for $0.20 Sad
big_bounty

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:24:56 PM

The biggest loss to me was the coin of WAVE. I already hate it. Because of this coin, I lost 50 percent of my capital. I bought WAVES when the price was very high

Bakukang

Activity: 151

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:30:30 PM

My biggest lose would be all my tokens by those scumbbags and have hacked my ethereum wallet.I have many different coins their.Hackers!Hate all if them.

TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 833

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:41:32 PM

I have lost so much from both investing in shitcoins and selling quite early. I have invested around $1000 on my early days in some altcoins which turned out to be scam coins so lost almost all of those money. Recently lost opportunity to make more than $10k profit from some tokens (bought at ICO) because I sold them 10 days earlier, after 10 days price jumped by over 10x.  Angry Sad

I have the same mistakes. I have a token which I sold everything from some not so famous trading platform. But when it was listed on a big platform it suddenly shoot up. I should hold it a little longer and not dump it earlier, I could have taken a lot more profits than selling it like a month or 2 much early. I already learn from my mistakes and I always keep up to date about my ICO tokens and even some tokens I have from bounties. I still have one though that I hold for more than 2 months, but I'm not in a hurry to dump all of them right now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:47:55 PM

I have the same mistakes. I have a token which I sold everything from some not so famous trading platform. But when it was listed on a big platform it suddenly shoot up. I should hold it a little longer and not dump it earlier, I could have taken a lot more profits than selling it like a month or 2 much early. I already learn from my mistakes and I always keep up to date about my ICO tokens and even some tokens I have from bounties. I still have one though that I hold for more than 2 months, but I'm not in a hurry to dump all of them right now.

I think we have all been through this, and it just creates more holders in cryptospace I think. You still need to dump the bad ones though.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:47:48 PM

I will share a little about my experience in altcoin, I once made a mistake when I chose the wrong time to sell my tokens so that I suffered a huge loss when I lost 10 x the price of the price I bought it all started when I would sell the token that I have and the error occurred because the internet signal is very bad. so it's better before you make a transaction in internet you have to make sure that internet signal that you have really enough to do buying and selling altcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: