Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:30:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum price in future  (Read 3489 times)
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 464

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:50:00 PM

there is some info that I found, but either the info is correct or just a hoax only. that in the long term, the price of ethereum can penetrate 0.18 - 0.20 BTC / ETH. logically, quite plausibly, because now the highest price of ethereum ever touches 0.14 BTC / ETH.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:58:36 PM

Now ETH price around 500$.Will ETH price reach 1000$ in 2018 Jan Huh

Ethereum value will continue to climp up for sure for the next year but i think it is impossible to reach the $1000 mark because bitcoin is the most demand that as you can see the value trend in the market in which bitcoin has the highest percentage of price increase compare to ethreum therefore most will hoard bitcoin than ethereum but my speculated value for next year is $500 to $800 mark specially that ethereum platform is now the most popular used in ICO projects.
romeo111

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:00:59 PM

Yes definitely I think Ethereum prise will be 1000$ in next year.
Basically the ethereum moves into the pos coin system implementation, and ethereum holders can earn passive income their ethereum to the network.
My prediction for the price of the ETH in 2018 of $ 2500
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:13:30 PM

That's very much possible, honestly it maybe low for now, but my mindset was it is a good opportunity to in then hold. Due to for sure by next year 2018 it will be like a skyrocket to their price value. Just hold on tight eth holders... Smiley
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:23:57 PM

There are many rumors I heard abouot in ethereum, There are some said that ethereum will surpass the value of bitcoin by next year, and I don't what is there basis but this was according to the projection of the bitcoin experts in accordance to them. Well if the happen, I'm not againts with it, besides ethereum was a good investment and assets to invest in also.
trinketmage

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:28:59 PM

Ethereum will reach 1000 USD next year, I am pretty confident here. It´s a strong brand, a lot of adoption, new roadmap. I don´t see it overtake Bitcoin though....
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:32:08 PM

I don't think it will reach a thousand at the end of this year because bitcoin's value is kinda stable now, but who knows though? Maybe it will, maybe it will be less. Let us just hope for the best.
darkflower

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:50:28 PM

Where are you come from? The average price for each ethereum token in this time was around $440 that means there is a lot of gap with your price. may be you are seeing it on the speculation thread.
I will believe at the end of the 2018 each ethereum will be equal with the bitcoin cash price due to the POS system.
Sorry, but why can this POS system make the price of ethereum that high? I can only see one reason like, because of this POS system, more people wiould like to hold this altcoin making the price to rise. But if that's so, it should be happening now.

Let me chime in here.

The price will really at the end of the day be dictated by Demand and Supply.
1.With the release of Proof of Stake - we are limiting the total coin pool inflation to only x% (likely single digits) per year.
2.Adoption. Currently, the ETH Enterprise Alliance features very big perspective players - but they're not going all in for one reason, right now, the operating cost is not the most sustainable due to the high fees miners (needed to run the network) have to pay for electricity and the proportional compensation that they then have to get from the network. Releasing PoS, we eliminate the need for mining, making the system: A. Inexpensive to operate, B. Improved operational capacity (through new innovative tech advance over the current consensus algorithm.) This means, we will have several elements at play here: i. Adoption, ii. Speculative Agitation, iii. Resulting Market Interest.

So, TLDR: Limited Supply (Lower), Far more Demand (Higher). What happens when Demand overtakes Supply? That I'll let you answer for yourself.
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:55:47 AM

It is highly likely. At present the price of Ethereum is around $500. It is a bit low compared to Bitcoin. As more and more ICOs using Ethereum platform, the price will definitely go up in future. $1000 in 2018 is possible.
really, that possibility could happen but I do not expect the highest increase because it is feared the price becomes unstable

Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:05:46 AM

I agree with that. I believe that in this coming 2018 ethereum will rise up to 1000$. It is possible that eth will increase in 2018 2x more than the price today because eth is a strong altcoin.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:07:36 AM

It does has so many smart contracts that probably the price may be shooted to the moon before the end of the year, I don't think is it going to hit 1k soon.
I see it goin up to 800$ and drop below 700$ to stand there til a real good project that accept eth arrives, that what make the price of ETH fluctate that much.
Westinhome

Activity: 1610
Merit: 514

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 02:12:38 AM

It does has so many smart contracts that probably the price may be shooted to the moon before the end of the year, I don't think is it going to hit 1k soon.
I see it goin up to 800$ and drop below 700$ to stand there til a real good project that accept eth arrives, that what make the price of ETH fluctate that much.

It have many smart contract, But we need the ether will be pump or the token that we going to hold.
I know they have many promising project but the problem is the value in for the beginning is to be going down it that happen.

VarDiff

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:13:08 AM

Hello guys, I'm from future.
Ethereum fair price is $1900 right now, just FYI.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:39:05 AM

Pos will definitely increase ether value because people start to hold ethereum
For getting mining reward so getting reward should have more than 1000 ether even it will reduce power consumption for mining . So it will be more profitable.
needfix24

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:41:19 AM

Eth will steadily rising because it is a good project, it will go down a bit but surely it will rise again. The mods and developers in this project are working hard so that the price of the ethereum will not go down
salindarose7

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:51:53 AM

What drives the increasing price of 1 eth?
For the future is there anyone who can predict that the price can go up or down?
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:56:29 AM

by looking at the current eth price development, I think to reach $ 1000 per eth may happen, because by looking at the market price is now stable, and altcoin prices continue to increase.

deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:59:03 AM

ethereum will pierce more than 500 usd for sure. many more ico will coming out next year and will use ethereum smart contract. and there will be many more miners too so i believe it will pumped up soon in the next year

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:01:29 AM

Where are you come from? The average price for each ethereum token in this time was around $440 that means there is a lot of gap with your price. may be you are seeing it on the speculation thread.
I will believe at the end of the 2018 each ethereum will be equal with the bitcoin cash price due to the POS system.
Sorry, but why can this POS system make the price of ethereum that high? I can only see one reason like, because of this POS system, more people wiould like to hold this altcoin making the price to rise. But if that's so, it should be happening now.

Let me chime in here.

The price will really at the end of the day be dictated by Demand and Supply.
1.With the release of Proof of Stake - we are limiting the total coin pool inflation to only x% (likely single digits) per year.
2.Adoption. Currently, the ETH Enterprise Alliance features very big perspective players - but they're not going all in for one reason, right now, the operating cost is not the most sustainable due to the high fees miners (needed to run the network) have to pay for electricity and the proportional compensation that they then have to get from the network. Releasing PoS, we eliminate the need for mining, making the system: A. Inexpensive to operate, B. Improved operational capacity (through new innovative tech advance over the current consensus algorithm.) This means, we will have several elements at play here: i. Adoption, ii. Speculative Agitation, iii. Resulting Market Interest.

So, TLDR: Limited Supply (Lower), Far more Demand (Higher). What happens when Demand overtakes Supply? That I'll let you answer for yourself.

Thank you for elaborating it for me. This serves as a good explanation to my question. But still, I have follow up questions in my mind esp in case of eth's POS. I'll try to find some answers of my questions in the web but please have another words on this. When is that "inflation" happening in a year?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Zedex_y

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:05:15 AM

By the end of the year 700 dollars and then a correction)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: