Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:30:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ......C......  (Read 118414 times)
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:23:15 AM

fully support for the success of this project. promotion through social media is one great way to boost the popularity of this token
It is true especially now it is the time of more advanced and emerging technology, the promotion of the project through social media easier for sure. the projects always run smoothly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:37:33 AM

I can't wait next week for sure those people who are saying that this is just a bluff will be hiding in their home after seeing this campaign will pay all the participants! goodluck campaign manager in replying those participants
Yes! Grin
I'm wait for the first distribution  where  "C" must be prove that they are real  Wink

Same here, we hope it will be legit project and pay us as well, so we can proof to others if we are in right way now Grin. I believe it will, we'll get paid if we have qualified in this campaign. Also i'll invest a little my reward on this project after get paid.
If it turned out to be a legit project as you said, then congratulations to all of the participants.
But even so, I don't think it makes any sense to promote a project this way.
c++btc

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:32:13 PM

I can't wait next week for sure those people who are saying that this is just a bluff will be hiding in their home after seeing this campaign will pay all the participants! goodluck campaign manager in replying those participants
Yes! Grin
I'm wait for the first distribution  where  "C" must be prove that they are real  Wink

For sure he will just eat what he said, just wait until the campaign manager prove what he are saying at first, he put a lot of efforts to just do this and reply to you all, you must respect him Smiley goodluck with you all see you in 16
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:37:36 PM

fully support for the success of this project. promotion through social media is one great way to boost the popularity of this token
It is true especially now it is the time of more advanced and emerging technology, the promotion of the project through social media easier for sure. the projects always run smoothly.
Yeah you are right there. the C project is very interesting as you can see the participants here are so many. meaning they have an idea and they know that his project C will be success in the near future! so just invest here!
Ehrhc (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:41:22 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 04:35:48 PM by Ehrhc

Yes! Grin
I'm wait for the first distribution  where  "C" must be prove that they are real  Wink

Same here, we hope it will be legit project and pay us as well, so we can proof to others if we are in right way now Grin. I believe it will, we'll get paid if we have qualified in this campaign. Also i'll invest a little my reward on this project after get paid.
If it turned out to be a legit project as you said, then congratulations to all of the participants.

You don't think its a good one! Ok enrich the world with your knowledge.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

bachvs

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:36:21 PM

The only reason I joined #C is because it's strange and I know nothing about it (no white paper, no other info).
I even invested some into this.

To me, it's better than a (looks legit) project with a full blown website, roadmap, white paper, team pictures & info, and heavenly promises, but turned out to be a scam in the end.

Some say there's a fine line between a fool & a risk taker, but who cares.
It's like a 50:50 situation, so I took my chance.

Good luck all👍

C
What is C?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:51:46 PM

Yes! Grin

Cloudpost

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:56:48 PM

It looks like site/team/wp is still important, because there's not much investments for now, way less than your advertizing funds. Is there a soft/hardcap for your fundrising?

Can anyone from the C team/project aswer about soft/hardcap? And are they worried with low amount of funds gathered?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:18:34 PM

It looks like site/team/wp is still important, because there's not much investments for now, way less than your advertizing funds. Is there a soft/hardcap for your fundrising?

Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:53:30 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 09:09:09 PM by Ehrhc

Can anyone from the C team/project aswer about soft/hardcap? And are they worried with low amount of funds gathered?

This is a promotion introduction to C, if we raise $1 or $10 Mil it will continue to the end.
We know you are trying to put C within the ICOS concepts you saw other people promoting.
But let us walk you to what we are saying from day one:

- This is not token or something built on top of Ethereum..  Bigger than Etherum.
- This not a “ decentralized “ “ centralized “ typical “coin”.. Smaller than Bitcoin.
- This is C same as you didn’t see Etherum coming, same as many doubt Bitcoin coming or its growth and adoption.
   C is here!
- In most absurd reality checks! Any money under $100 in bitcoin is a money held as hostage by “ fees”, which destroys everything Bitcoin could stand for!

No one asked “Satoshi Nakamoto “ any funny questions.. Specially now ..What are you planning to do with $5+ Billion fortune.

We are here to change all of that nonsense! Same as an app can afford to waive your stock trading fees! One of ours will waive, or give you up to 80% reduction on your bitcoin transactions fees.

It is a matter of time for us to release more information! And it is very limited time for you, and the 110,000 visitors to understand how much you are missing.

So don’t worry about hard cap or soft cap! Worry if you have a C ap!

..C..

GeorgeLW70

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:06:20 PM

Guys, what do you think about auditing of ICO projects, can it help to avoid scam?
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:19:20 PM

Guys, what do you think about auditing of ICO projects, can it help to avoid scam?

What do you mean by auditing ICO projects? Do you think that is possible? By auditing we can identify scam ICOs easily. But its not that easy or its not possible.You can audit smart contracts of the ICO projects but not the entire ICO. Anyways by 16th we can confirm whether this C project is scam or legit. My mind is saying its not a scam. Lets wait and watch.
Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:25:00 PM

What do you mean by auditing ICO projects? Do you think that is possible? By auditing we can identify scam ICOs easily. But its not that easy or its not possible.You can audit smart contracts of the ICO projects but not the entire ICO. Anyways by 16th we can confirm whether this C project is scam or legit. My mind is saying its not a scam. Lets wait and watch.

Why you are responding to that fake spammer account?

He left 2 links before, we ignored him, now he is back to show a legit!

..C..

tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:58:45 PM

Well, three more days and we will C  Grin . Anyway, dev does have a talent for marketing, project is pretty hyped all over the forum these last few days. C you  Kiss
babedota

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:16:43 AM

At first I was confused with the thread because it is very simple and not much information given but after I dig the information it turns out this project is very unique and quite interesting. higher than the lower ETH of BTC certainly many people who see and read thread like this. but it's a really brilliant idea that really catches the attention of many people. hopefully this project will work.
Mila52

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:55:51 AM

Rule 5 % in marketing.
If the group of the people approves one idea, and that does not coincide with opinion others, and there are only 5 %, in the result this idea becomes main for the majority.
Our sceptics posts nobody reads here . But in social networks about "C" already speak many people . Curiosity - here my motivation to provide a support for this project.Although, maybe later,in the end we can get "The New dress of the King "
"Men han har jo ikke noget paa"(Danish) Grin Grin Grin
Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:02:17 AM

At first I was confused with the thread because it is very simple and not much information given but after I dig the information it turns out this project is very unique and quite interesting. higher than the lower ETH of BTC certainly many people who see and read thread like this. but it's a really brilliant idea that really catches the attention of many people. hopefully this project will work.

It is working! Testing is going as smooth as we are expecting!

Rule 5 % in marketing.
If the group of the people approves one idea, and that does not coincide with opinion others, and them only 5 %, in the result this idea becomes main for the majority.
Our sceptics posts nobody reads here . But in social networks about "C" already speak many people . Curiosity - here my motivation to provide a support for this project.Although, maybe later,in the end we can get "The New dress of the King "

Hmm! So 110,000+ Curious investors aren't been scammed by us? OMG OMG OMG! WE ARE NOT SCAMMERS? OMG OMG OMG! Grin Grin Grin

Tomorrow (Dec 15th) you will find how we will jump C, from this amazing forums, the outstanding support, plus the warmest welcome we got to mainstream with ..Shhh.

We do feel so sorry for the people who are just waiting for social proof to invest!

..C..

moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:27:48 PM

If I remember it correctly, tomorrow is a big day for C.
Let us hold our breath and wait.
kdrama

Activity: 176

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:41:26 PM

It is working! Testing is going as smooth as we are expecting!

Rule 5 % in marketing.
If the group of the people approves one idea, and that does not coincide with opinion others, and them only 5 %, in the result this idea becomes main for the majority.

Hmm! So 110,000+ Curious investors aren't been scammed by us? OMG OMG OMG! WE ARE NOT SCAMMERS? OMG OMG OMG! Grin Grin Grin

Tomorrow (Dec 15th) you will find how we will jump C, from this amazing forums, the outstanding support, plus the warmest welcome we got to mainstream with ..Shhh.

We do feel so sorry for the people who are just waiting for social proof to invest!

there are so many people here saying that this campaign are just a scam. just wait until this campaign proves that project C is one of the most successful campaign in this thread section. the program is really don't you all realize that.

danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:43:29 PM

If I remember it correctly, tomorrow is a big day for C.
Let us hold our breath and wait.
you have a really goodpoint there, the campaign is really good and interesting i see that. it is so thrilling and in the mean time if this program succeed i am glad to be part of this wonderful project Smiley tomorrow is a very big day to all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: