Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:50:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IMPORTANT UPDATE]: C | 15 BITCOINS TO SHARE [Bounty Thread]  (Read 82011 times)
Psalmy2cute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:25:57 PM

Lots of very impatient people who seem to think the lack of instant payment = scam... Just a few things that make me believe we'll be paid:

- Ehrhc is still posting and providing updates rather than disappearing like most scammers would
- I've received multiple PMs regarding my participation in the PR campaign (as recently as yesterday)
- The second bounty thread. Why would someone bother setting up a bounty that's supposed to run until Dec 31st if they're going to scam people out of a payment on Dec 19th?
- The nature of the ANN and bounty threads. If you check the donation addresses they clearly didn't get as much as most scam coins/tokens do. If they wanted more money, all they'd have to do is set up a cookie-cutter ICO where most of the tokens get dumped. Instead they chose a style that was clearly off-putting to a lot of people, but very intriguing to many more.

Not to mention the large number of users that took part in multiple campaigns each... So I'm choosing to wait patiently for now, though I'll be happy to take up a pitchfork and torch if nothing happens over the next couple days Wink
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:33:00 PM

Lots of very impatient people who seem to think the lack of instant payment = scam... Just a few things that make me believe we'll be paid:

- Ehrhc is still posting and providing updates rather than disappearing like most scammers would
- I've received multiple PMs regarding my participation in the PR campaign (as recently as yesterday)
- The second bounty thread. Why would someone bother setting up a bounty that's supposed to run until Dec 31st if they're going to scam people out of a payment on Dec 19th?
- The nature of the ANN and bounty threads. If you check the donation addresses they clearly didn't get as much as most scam coins/tokens do. If they wanted more money, all they'd have to do is set up a cookie-cutter ICO where most of the tokens get dumped. Instead they chose a style that was clearly off-putting to a lot of people, but very intriguing to many more.

Not to mention the large number of users that took part in multiple campaigns each... So I'm choosing to wait patiently for now, though I'll be happy to take up a pitchfork and torch if nothing happens over the next couple days Wink

A very well insightful observation i must say, i think people should give benefit of doubt and also be patient as its not easy to sought out the numbers of genuine participant out of fake ones, He gives constant update and respond to questions often. I agree with you. Lets be patient.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:35:45 PM

A very well insightful observation i must say, i think people should give benefit of doubt and also be patient as its not easy to sought out the numbers of genuine participant out of fake ones, He gives constant update and respond to questions often. I agree with you. Lets be patient.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:00:39 PM

with this issues and comments of people who want to see the campaign to fall, they just push the emperor to do the job quicker and smooth.
so expect payment soon as he wants to prove to those bad sides that something unique will stand.

ill just wait to have my payment and continue working and posting while waiting.
just do the job sir!
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:09:26 PM

with this issues and comments of people who want to see the campaign to fall, they just push the emperor to do the job quicker and smooth.
so expect payment soon as he wants to prove to those bad sides that something unique will stand.

ill just wait to have my payment and continue working and posting while waiting.
just do the job sir!
You worked for 15 days and waited 3 days more for the payout there's nothing wrong to wait for 1-2 days more ..
I hope you are waiting for something than nothing.
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:27:31 PM

hi admin,

I did not receive pm where to forward emails for PR campaign.

Please advice me where to send it.
Thanks

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Kossa

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:50:36 PM

I agree with you. How Ehrhc is working is completly the opposite I would expect from scam project! I sent once post with irony that whole the mess they created would be worth currently 1ETH and 0,01BTC! Moreover they could have easily earned 10x more if they just provided some fake proofs like random BTC address or fake forum accounts which confirmed bounty payments.
I believe they are now overwhelmed with number of participants and titanic work to calculate stakes. If they were true scam Ehrhc would just dissappear before 15th December and that would be it. Why would he bother to post any updates after that date?

Disclaimer:
I am just random guy and these are my thoughts. I can obvioulsy by wrong, but to me evidence is clear that this project is up to now not scam.
Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 06:59:14 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 07:19:11 PM by Raskolhnikov1

@ Notin2, kram31
Why are you the same posts multiple times? that is not allowed, take a look and delete those.

I must agree that it would be very strange to cheat us on a bounty and start another until the 31st ... we will see...
dayem708

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:23:14 PM

SO already 90 hours crossed !! But still, there is no update on payments !!

I don't know what's going on here !!

Hopefully, within 12 hours, we all got paid from C!!
Tornadoduke

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:41:24 PM

Be positive man... We don't need negativism here! C is as real as the air we breathe. So stay positive with us and benefit, or doubt and lose out... Some people mock me for defending this project, but they'll come and celebrate my new Lambo from C.... That's for sure... No going back!

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
asapjoshyy

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:47:24 PM

Be positive man... We don't need negativism here! C is as real as the air we breathe. So stay positive with us and benefit, or doubt and lose out... Some people mock me for defending this project, but they'll come and celebrate my new Lambo from C.... That's for sure... No going back!

that was the saddest/ most delusional comment ive ever seen in my time on this forum
thanks for the laugh Cheesy
Tornadoduke

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

that was the saddest/ most delusional comment ive ever seen in my time on this forum

You can continue laughing... At the end. I'll call you to come and wash my Lambo from C!

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:44:52 PM

Really curious how this turns out. Actually I strongly believe that C will pay the bounties as promised. If I learned one thing in crypto, than this is patience. Its the most important attribute one got to have in this space, if you dont got it and rush things, it will most likely turn out the other way than you wanted it to.
Thats why you guys should give C a bit more time to sort things out, it must be alot of work to do this.
Lets C where we are going from here!
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 12:15:45 AM

i think C almost done that counting bounty participant stake and sure today all payment will be done.

TagaMungkahi

Activity: 364
Merit: 118

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:20:34 AM

If no one receives the payment before December 20 00:00:00 EST TIME Both threads should be locked and Ehrhc should face the punishments of scamming people. This is concerning because a lot of people are hoping for the payment rates here. No more extensions Ehrhc! Honor your words and Do it.

ndoromas

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:00:34 AM

This thread is my first go hunting prize, dizzy experience will have to find the right words to do post reply, no pain no gain, that's the saying goes.
Join the PR campaign, dizzy looking for the email in question, wrong email can blasphemy that make tightness in the heart.
I will continue my work in the signature campaign after being paid on the job before the 15th.

regards,
me
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:10:29 AM

No payment for us? So terrible. It is approximate 96 hours when he make announcements.

v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:16:59 AM

No payment for us? So terrible. It is approximate 96 hours when he make announcements.
I think a lot of wasted time, to wait for the payment...
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:19:21 AM

You can continue laughing... At the end. I'll call you to come and wash my Lambo from C!

Savage mann. I like your comment.  Grin
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:01:32 AM

I think a lot of wasted time, to wait for the payment...
Yeah its been 4 days i've been wasting so much time for the payments on the signature camp but its such a waste if we forget all the way
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: