Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]-[PRE-ICO] SCICOM !!!ONGOING!!! TAKE TIME TO PARTICIPATE!  (Read 6180 times)
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:21:34 AM

Will the daily pre-ico sale results be viewable?
It will be interesting to see how the progress is for this project.
It would be interesting to know this information.
I didn't find any any result of their pre-ico result on their website. Its will be available when their ICO will start.
We will wait for some report from the developers. I think this information should not be hidden.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:35:14 PM

Another one news: due to great interest from the Chinese community, but certain local features of access to the Internet, we opened the project page in the QQ chat room. Number of the official group - 679589143. Some new bonuses and referral program are there. Join!
Congratulations. I think with the closeness of the Chinese Internet, your platform can find its users.
Is there any restricted area?  Only China can join on this group? Or another country people also can join??
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:53:07 PM

Another one news: due to great interest from the Chinese community, but certain local features of access to the Internet, we opened the project page in the QQ chat room. Number of the official group - 679589143. Some new bonuses and referral program are there. Join!
Congratulations. I think with the closeness of the Chinese Internet, your platform can find its users.
Is there any restricted area?  Only China can join on this group? Or another country people also can join??
Probably it's only for the Chinese. I'm not sure.

yes this was for the china market alone because it is a key market at the moment for the project and needs special attention.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Pytbo (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:40:33 PM

Presale on the way!
MINIMUM AMOUNT OF PURCHASE 0.09 ETH
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:33:43 PM

Presale on the way!

Congratulations. Good luck in future crowdsale!

Great, Best of luck for the Pre-Ico Sale, 40% bonus day today
and tomorrow. The minimum amount of 0.09ETH should see
plenty of takers even on a speculation basis.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gamblet

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:48:07 PM

Presale on the way!

Congratulations. Good luck in future crowdsale!

Great, Best of luck for the Pre-Ico Sale, 40% bonus day today
and tomorrow. The minimum amount of 0.09ETH should see
plenty of takers even on a speculation basis.
The best time to buy. Besides, it's time for Ether to stop growing up.
Bitcoin seems to me, too, to stop this growth and possibly fall a little.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:17:02 PM

its fortunate at the moment that the first day of the Pre-Ico Sale
happens to coincide at a time when Ethereum is at a high price.
More tokens for the ETH [+ bonus  Grin]

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gamblet

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:44:36 PM

The good time of crowdsale increases sales.
Apparently the Ethereum has already started falling. Who did not have time to be late.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:17:17 PM

Apparently the Ethereum has already started falling. Who did not have time to be late.
oooooh as the saying goes "timing is everything". if ethereum keeps falling it will not be beneficial but it will still be higher than it was last week.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Rabby637

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:18:29 PM

Eth price is falling but ETH amount isn't increasing or decreasing.
Rabby637

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:04:22 PM

Can i ask here about bounty programme.
If there have any way to join on bounty programme then anyone can give me bounty campaign link .
Gamblet

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:19:29 PM

Can i ask here about bounty programme.
If there have any way to join on bounty programme then anyone can give me bounty campaign link .
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2502615.-OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD
digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:28:37 PM

How are the successes, the developers? How do you assess the beginning of the presale campaign?
Probably not very successful because the beginning coincided with the rally on ETH.
yes, i also check it, now only few join. this may be few people know about this projects,now there are many hot ico.
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:20:36 PM

How are the successes, the developers? How do you assess the beginning of the presale campaign?
Not as successful as we would like - because of the speculative growth of bitcoin.
But for us the main theme is project. And then here is good news. Soon there will be a release of MVP. Even a little earlier than in the road map.
alexmingdr

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:58:28 PM

Another freelance site. Why do you need TOR, I2P and their improvement? Just to make the system look more interesting? But the essence has not changed - freelancing.
First of all, thank you very much for the fact that before you asked your question, you turned to our WP.
Secondly, you still did not read it very carefully. Our system allows you not only to work by a contract model. On our platform, any person or organization will be able to offer for sale or vice versa try to find ready-made digital goods.
Completely anonymous at all stages of the deal. In the modern bureaucratized world, where for scientists / officials / corporate workers all parts of their life , even private, are strictly regulated, this is an vital necessity.
Think for yourself, everyone needs a free platform. As for buyers and as for sellers. In offline mode, even the fact of having negotiations between certain people / organizations is sufficient for an international scandal or multi-million lawsuit. Our platform will avoid such problems.
Did not quite understand your answer.
Claims do not arise out of nothing. What will you do if your platform will be used for illegal purposes? Sales of information protected by copyright or patent law, etc.?
Let's clearly define two things:
1.) The norms of legislation differ from country to country. For the same actions in different countries, you can be both rewarded and imprisoned / killed.
2.) Our service is not a subject in this relationship. The person himself decides whether to comply with the legal norms and on the norms of what country to orient to. Man is responsible for his own actions.
And finaly answering to your question "what will you do..." - nothing.
Our platform excludes even possibility of tracking users and their actions. Therefore with all desire we can not learn anything.

Your project looks very suspicious.
I do not understand who will need to sell or buy scientific developments anonymously? This increases risks be deceived for the buyer ...
You say that you are negotiating with a number of scientific institutions in Russia, do you seriously think that some of them will agree to secretly and anonymously sell any scientific research or development?
I do not understand why in this sphere need anonymity , if not for deception of the state, because these institutions exist at the expense of state funding. How can they sell something secretly and anonymously? Do you really think that this is possible and will be a success?
Your profiles in social networks are open and not anonymous (if they are real), you are in Russia and find you will not be difficult. If in the Russion laws may be question for you have, how can the platform work without you?
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:11:49 PM

I do not understand who will need to sell or buy scientific developments anonymously?
Above we clearly wrote who needs it. What do you not understand?
This increases risks be deceived for the buyer ...
Risks are everywhere and there are ways to minimize them. You are on the forum which is dedicated to anonymous crypto currency and ask such strange questions.
You say that you are negotiating with a number of scientific institutions in Russia, do you seriously think that some of them will agree to secretly and anonymously sell any scientific research or development?
Institutes are made up of people. And do not you know the width of the spectrum of their desires?
We do not want everyone to sell something. We create opportunities for those few percent of people who want it. And who really has something valuable to sell.
I do not understand why in this sphere need anonymity , if not for deception of the state, because these institutions exist at the expense of state funding. How can they sell something secretly and anonymously? Do you really think that this is possible and will be a success?
Re-read what we wrote above. We create a service. How to use it this is decision and the responsibility of people.
And yes, we think that the project will be successful.
Your profiles in social networks are open and not anonymous (if they are real), you are in Russia and find you will not be difficult. If in the Russion laws may be question for you have, how can the platform work without you?
You made us laugh. What questions? You yourself come up with something and you yourself are frightened. I hope you have already got rid of all the crypto-currencies - they are not allowed in Russia and (as you probably think) are used only for criminal purposes.
alexmingdr

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:53:51 PM

I do not understand who will need to sell or buy scientific developments anonymously?
Risks are everywhere and there are ways to minimize them. You are on the forum which is dedicated to anonymous crypto currency and ask such strange questions.
Institutes are made up of people. And do not you know the width of the spectrum of their desires?
We do not want everyone to sell something. We create opportunities for those few percent of people who want it. And who really has something valuable to sell.
Re-read what we wrote above. We create a service. How to use it this is decision and the responsibility of people.
You made us laugh. What questions? You yourself come up with something and you yourself are frightened. I hope you have already got rid of all the crypto-currencies - they are not allowed in Russia and (as you probably think) are used only for criminal purposes.

Crypto-currencies in Russia are not prohibited, but they are outside the legal field. This is a big difference.
You yourself said that you cooperate with scientific institutes, they are funded by the state, so I do not understand how they can legally sell their research and development anonymously. If they do this, how can this be within the law?
Instead of answering serious questions, you exaggerate and ridicule. It is not necessary to exaggerate and equate the activities of scientific institutions that are in fact under Russian state control and are financed by it and the crypto-currencies ...
Therefore, I do not like your project.
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:20:47 AM

Crypto-currencies in Russia are not prohibited, but they are outside the legal field. This is a big difference.
You yourself said that you cooperate with scientific institutes, they are funded by the state, so I do not understand how they can legally sell their research and development anonymously. If they do this, how can this be within the law?
Instead of answering serious questions, you exaggerate and ridicule. It is not necessary to exaggerate and equate the activities of scientific institutions that are in fact under Russian state control and are financed by it and the crypto-currencies ...
Therefore, I do not like your project.
It's strange, when the conversation comes about you, it immediately turns out that "there are two big differences"  Wink
If we talking about legal activity, here are two simple examples:
1.) Leasing the capacities of computers (personal)
2.) Translation, review, registration in accordance with scientific standards, of articles, scientific works, etc.
Anonymously, this can be done by scientists with the appropriate capabilities and competencies. While they would not have done it publicly, as perhaps this does not correspond to their high status.
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:46:16 PM

Presale on the way!

Nice.Good luck.I wish you to assemble the softcap on the presale
Thank you for your wishes!
We do not have a soft cap on the presale. ICO will be conducted in any case.
Soon the MVP will be released (even earlier than on the road map)!
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:57:46 AM

The idea of the project is good for me. I will decide in a couple days whether I will make invest on it or not. If I make invest, I will not join with lots of money. I will make invest with the small amount of money that will not make me sad if I lost. Good luck for everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: