Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:06:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]-[PRE-ICO] SCICOM !!!ONGOING!!! TAKE TIME TO PARTICIPATE!  (Read 6180 times)
Pytbo (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:53:09 AM

The idea of the project is good for me. I will decide in a couple days whether I will make invest on it or not. If I make invest, I will not join with lots of money. I will make invest with the small amount of money that will not make me sad if I lost. Good luck for everyone.

Hi! Thank you very much for your interest in the project.
Do not rush to make a decision with investment - next week Alfa will be released, plus there will be some interesting news. So watch the news and you can take a measured decision.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brendan6498011

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:03:01 AM

The idea of the project is good for me. I will decide in a couple days whether I will make invest on it or not. If I make invest, I will not join with lots of money. I will make invest with the small amount of money that will not make me sad if I lost. Good luck for everyone.

Hi! Thank you very much for your interest in the project.
Do not rush to make a decision with investment - next week Alfa will be released, plus there will be some interesting news. So watch the news and you can take a measured decision.
wow, the alfa will be released,so excited by this good news!
i will decided after the alfa come out and the good news ann!

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:38:25 PM

It's unlucky for your campaign to coincide with the ETH rally. It is unlikely that someone will come out of a really growing asset into another potentially growing asset.
Everything goes according to plan. On the first page we wrote:
Since we have some support, including financial support, we will continue preparing for ICO at our own expense.
Before the New Year will be released Alpha version. Stay in touch, I'm sure you will be interested in trying it.
brendan6498011

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:48:57 AM

Hi,dev, any minimum funds raised targets? if not reach the dev will continu the projects or refunds to the invest?

BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:19:51 AM

It's unlucky for your campaign to coincide with the ETH rally. It is unlikely that someone will come out of a really growing asset into another potentially growing asset.
Since we have some support, including financial support, we will continue preparing for ICO at our own expense.
Before the New Year will be released Alpha version. Stay in touch, I'm sure you will be interested in trying it.
I will wait for the Alpha version was released. I hope with the presence of the Alpha version could boost the value of your project. And hopefully this project can succeed later.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:42:23 AM

We promised to post an answer to a letter that was already in the thread and here it is:
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:19:31 AM

Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:42:47 PM

I will wait for the Alpha version was released. I hope with the presence of the Alpha version could boost the value of your project. And hopefully this project can succeed later.
Thank you for your wishes.
Are you interested in the platform out of curiosity? Or are you somehow connected with the scientific community and you have a specific interest?
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:28:23 PM

What then is the reason for holding the presale if you already have enough money to develop the product and develop the project?

Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:09:49 AM

What then is the reason for holding the presale if you already have enough money to develop the product and develop the project?
We already answered this question. The amount of funds collected depends on the speed of development and the breadth of coverage of the marketing campaign, that is, it affects the growth rate of the platform's audience.
Sci-Com.com

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:06:47 PM

Because there are many questions regarding the Alpha version, I give an explanation of the most popular:
1. Alpha version, is necessary for familiarization with the platform functionality and options of earning money on it.
2. No, now you can not take part in real research or pass your computing power for these studies. This will be implemented in the beta version of the platform.
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:21:21 PM

We promised to post an answer to a letter that was already in the thread and here it is:
And what does written there? Not everyone understands the language of this document.
"In reply to your message No. 11/27 of November 27, 2017, we inform you that the "HБC-HHЦ" is ready to cooperate in sharing scientific knowledge and achievements through your platform, after providing a working version for testing and analysis by our employees.
We also draw attention to the fact that all joint activities carried out must comply with the current legislation of the Russian Federation, by-laws and / or other documents regulating this type of activity."
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:49:35 PM

Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:23:06 PM

What does this project exactly mean? Any details??
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:13:42 AM

The Progenin platform offers tremendous opportunities for business that can work remotely. The project is Russian. It was supported by some leading Russian research institutes. There is no such thing as a softcap. The resources in his hands were sufficient for the progeny to move forward and reach a certain stage.
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:02:42 PM

The team will use two separate coins within the scope of the project. With the help of these two separate coins, the price of the coin in the platform will be kept as stable as possible and high volatility will not be observed in the coin in the platform. In addition, the project was supported by some leading research institutes in Russia.
robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:42:31 AM

Happy new years to all!
I am waiting the alpha version of the platfrom and hope the projects get succese!
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:15:29 PM

Happy new years to all!
I am waiting the alpha version of the platfrom and hope the projects get succese!
At the moment the team is on holidays. As it was announced, the alpha version will be released simultaneously with the referral program.
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:45:57 PM

It seems that the achievement of this project is good and will continue to increase,
I think the project is increasingly seen by investors.
hopefully his project can be successful in accordance with predetermined targets.
brendan6498011

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:39:07 AM

any new informations dev?
do not update about one week and how about my tranlation bounty?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: