Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:43:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin can drop 2000$ before end of this year  (Read 3220 times)
Kikeeping

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:06:58 PM

Although it's possible to crash. I'm sure  $2000 never happen again. Because, now bitcoin holders are numerous. Also many are off alt return to btc. Thus, this trend continues to support rising in bitcoin values.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:00:27 PM

Although it's possible to crash. I'm sure  $2000 never happen again. Because, now bitcoin holders are numerous. Also many are off alt return to btc. Thus, this trend continues to support rising in bitcoin values.
it will be a terrible dream, If the word Bitcoin returns to two thousand dollars. I think that we have already passed this period, when the crypto currency will be lowered in price, especially the coin that has reached its maximum values, such as Bitcoin.
Open4lies

Activity: 552

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:47:45 PM

it will be a terrible dream, If the word Bitcoin returns to two thousand dollars. I think that we have already passed this period, when the crypto currency will be lowered in price, especially the coin that has reached its maximum values, such as Bitcoin.
"Maximum values" is a word does not exist in the cryptocurrency and any asset for trading as Bitcoin. You have to remember as long as the investors still believe the future of Bitcoin and want to buy more Bitcoin, the price of Bitcoin will not drop down by any reason because those people helped Bitcoin created a strongly support price.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:57:04 PM

Can bitcoin fall 2000$ before 2018?

I am logical . possible Because it can not control the dump of bitcoin if it comes
But by look at the Most comments bitcointalk.org . No
I don't think that it can happen. As of now we almost have $8200 bitcoin price, that is far different from $2k, if bitcoin will drop its price I think it will drop for maybe up to $5k or maybe around $4k, bitcoin now have a lot of users maybe that's why it is continue to rise its price.
Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:47:29 PM

I am logical . possible Because it can not control the dump of bitcoin if it comes
I don't think that it can happen. As of now we almost have $8200 bitcoin price, that is far different from $2k, if bitcoin will drop its price I think it will drop for maybe up to $5k or maybe around $4k, bitcoin now have a lot of users maybe that's why it is continue to rise its price.
$2000 is far low to the value at which we're standing at present. Maybe during the time of price correction the fluctuations might happen largely with the price falling to $6200, a $2000 difference and it never gets as low as $2000 at any hard market fluctuations in the future.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:36:45 AM

Theoretically you are correct, if you consider the high volatility of bitcoin it can drop that low, but in reality you not. This is overthinking or over analyzing things, though bitcoin has a high volatility, a lot of investors had already minimized their risks and people will not let their investments to go that low, probably you might have just thought that because of the volatility it can go down that much, but you failed to consider reality vs theory, and the reality is,  bitcoin will just have corrections but will not crash.
Factmine

Activity: 310

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:47:20 AM

Theoretically you are correct, if you consider the high volatility of bitcoin it can drop that low, but in reality you not. This is overthinking or over analyzing things, though bitcoin has a high volatility, a lot of investors had already minimized their risks and people will not let their investments to go that low, probably you might have just thought that because of the volatility it can go down that much, but you failed to consider reality vs theory, and the reality is,  bitcoin will just have corrections but will not crash.

I totally agree, it can even happen that it could drop to $0 each and there's nothing we can do to revive it, but there is totally a greater chance that it could go up to the moon. Bitcoin code is solid and there is little factors that can affect the price to drop down to even $2,000. Probably the only things I can think off that would bring the price down to that is when all governments ban bitcoins, they find a bug to it and ultimately create unlimited bitcoins or alter previous transactions, or just down right be able to hack any address or even create transactions out of thin air. All of which have a pretty low probability to happen.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:36:55 PM

$2000 is far low to the value at which we're standing at present. Maybe during the time of price correction the fluctuations might happen largely with the price falling to $6200, a $2000 difference and it never gets as low as $2000 at any hard market fluctuations in the future.
$2,000 is gone for the current price of Bitcoin. It can not drop to this price again unless the bubble of the Bitcoin's price bust breaks. Remember, there is no one wants to sell its Bitcoin at low price. Unless the cryptocurrency market has problem, I am sure the price of Bitcoin will never drop to this price when the bullish trend still strong as now.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:04:10 AM

I do not think Bitcoin dump will happen this year. Yes, it will fall, but in 2018, and the lowest price of BTC cannot be less than 6 thousand.
sicparvismagna

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:25:29 AM

For me it's a no I am quite positive that the ending price of bitcoin  for the year 2017 will go as high as 12,000 US dollars but who knows it can also go down but not as low as 2,000 I don't think at this rate bitcoin can go down as that because with the volume of attention is quite receiving now I think bitcoin  is the positive end at the year end.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3630

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 11:48:25 AM

drop 2000$ is possible because it is less than 20% of total price and any bad news may cause that but bitcoin have rising  demand so drop with 2000$ is rarely before end of this year.

Price bumped a lot so if it rise to 1,3000$ and back to 11,000$ not mean it is drop 2000$

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██