Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:43:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] Graphene Power - WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF NANOTECHNOLOGIES  (Read 5968 times)
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:10:30 PM

When the bounty program will be end ?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
gpower (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:14:49 AM

When the bounty program will be end ?

Hello. The bounty program is valid until the end of ICO.
gpower (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:34:57 PM

Graphene Power listed on CoinGecko

Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:08:49 PM

Im just get surprise when see those amount of total supply, i don't see any mining or any else, so i can think this is pure ICO.
What happen if, after the ICO ended but there's still a GRP token left ?

gpower (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:37:08 PM

Im just get surprise when see those amount of total supply, i don't see any mining or any else, so i can think this is pure ICO.
What happen if, after the ICO ended but there's still a GRP token left ?

Hello! After ICO, all unsold tokens remaining from sale will be burned.
gpower (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:41:49 PM

Graphene Power factory

The Graphene Power factory, designed by world-renowned architect Rafael Vinoly, and located Yecla Spain. It will house pilot production facilities and conduct research into other advanced materials. The project has been made possible by support from around the world. “The Graphene Power scheme supports inward investment in Spain and we are delighted to work with the brilliant people so that graphene fosters new jobs and products which support our economic growth.”

gpower (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:17:12 PM

PetrovichCoinMaster

Activity: 224
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:59:15 PM

Your idea is very interesting and will surely benefit for all mankind!
The only thing I do not quite understand why such a small hardcap? This amount is enough for the construction of the plant?
gpower (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:08:23 PM

The only thing I do not quite understand why such a small hardcap? This amount is enough for the construction of the plant?

Hello. For the main stage of the token sale SOFTCAP is 100,000 ETH. According to preliminary estimates, is approximately 40 million euros, of which 4-7 million will be spent on buying industrial premises. At least 33 ml. of euros needed for the purchase of equipment, materials, selection and training of personnel, creation and launch of the platform, as well as legal aspects.
gpower (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:07:13 AM

Graphene Power listed on ListICO

PoweredBy SMF

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:04:45 PM

this project is very professional team, i like their idea because your idea is very interesting and will surely benefit for all mankind!
i'm sure that the project will be successful.
kurniawan05

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:02:04 PM

Hello. For the main stage of the token sale SOFTCAP is 100,000 ETH. According to preliminary estimates, is approximately 40 million euros, of which 4-7 million will be spent on buying industrial premises. At least 33 ml. of euros needed for the purchase of equipment, materials, selection and training of personnel, creation and launch of the platform, as well as legal aspects.

I think 100,000 ETH must be HARD CAP, not SOFTCAP. 100,000 ETH is huge for softcap

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
gpower (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:07:08 AM

I think 100,000 ETH must be HARD CAP, not SOFTCAP. 100,000 ETH is huge for softcap

Hello. As we have previously said, the minimum amount needed to start the process is 40 million euros. But with the rapid growth of the cryptocurrency in price, we may consider its position with regards to the SOFT CAP.
kurniawan05

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:59:56 AM

Hello. As we have previously said, the minimum amount needed to start the process is 40 million euros. But with the rapid growth of the cryptocurrency in price, we may consider its position with regards to the SOFT CAP.

what will happen if this project dont reach softcap?

───[  KUWA  ]───
gpower (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:37:43 AM

Hello. The main goal of the project is the opening of the plant. In the event that during the main phase of the token sale will not reached SOFT CAP, then we turn to the major investors who had previously offered cooperation.
gpower (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:11:38 PM

Blockchain is the future of nanotechnologies
From this article you will learn how the use of blockchain in Graphene Power project brings the future to innovations and nanotechnologies

NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:33:44 PM

When WP will be available in Ukrainian or Russian language?
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:37:51 PM

Hello. The main goal of the project is the opening of the plant. In the event that during the main phase of the token sale will not reached SOFT CAP, then we turn to the major investors who had previously offered cooperation.
It means that if the soft cap will not be reached you will not refund money to investors and will continue to develop your project?
kurniawan05

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:05:37 PM

can we know who is the investor for this project?

───[  KUWA  ]───
gpower (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:32:28 AM

When WP will be available in Ukrainian or Russian language?

Hello. We are waiting for a worthy interpreter in the framework of the bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: