Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:11:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] Graphene Power - WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF NANOTECHNOLOGIES  (Read 5968 times)
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:41:56 AM

On your pre-ICO token sales, your softcap 2,000ETH and hardcap 5,000ETH what will happen if this target is not reached?
gpower (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:51:57 AM

Your idea is very interesting and will surely benefit for all mankind!
The only thing I do not quite understand why such a small hardcap? This amount is enough for the construction of the plant?

Hello. For the main stage of the token sale SOFTCAP is 100,000 ETH. According to preliminary estimates, is approximately 40 million euros, of which 4-7 million will be spent on buying industrial premises. At least 33 ml. of euros needed for the purchase of equipment, materials, selection and training of personnel, creation and launch of the platform, as well as legal aspects.

I think 100,000 ETH must be HARD CAP, not SOFTCAP. 100,000 ETH is huge for softcap

Hello. As we have previously said, the minimum amount needed to start the process is 40 million euros. But with the rapid growth of the cryptocurrency in price, we may consider its position with regards to the SOFT CAP.

what will happen if this project dont reach softcap?

Hello. The main goal of the project is the opening of the plant. In the event that during the main phase of the token sale will not reached SOFT CAP, then we turn to the major investors who had previously offered cooperation.
It means that if the soft cap will not be reached you will not refund money to investors and will continue to develop your project?

Will be buyback of tokens or the conversion into the corporation’s shares at the request of the investors.  It's all spelled out in Whitepaper
gpower (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:56:48 AM

The only thing I do not quite understand why such a small hardcap? This amount is enough for the construction of the plant?

Hello. For the main stage of the token sale SOFTCAP is 100,000 ETH. According to preliminary estimates, is approximately 40 million euros, of which 4-7 million will be spent on buying industrial premises. At least 33 ml. of euros needed for the purchase of equipment, materials, selection and training of personnel, creation and launch of the platform, as well as legal aspects.

I think 100,000 ETH must be HARD CAP, not SOFTCAP. 100,000 ETH is huge for softcap

Hello. As we have previously said, the minimum amount needed to start the process is 40 million euros. But with the rapid growth of the cryptocurrency in price, we may consider its position with regards to the SOFT CAP.

Hello. The main goal of the project is the opening of the plant. In the event that during the main phase of the token sale will not reached SOFT CAP, then we turn to the major investors who had previously offered cooperation.

can we know who is the investor for this project?

The project has several offers from Chinese manufacturers mobile phones. One of these companies is known to many, but I as the community Manager do not have the authority to share this information publicly at this stage. It can be considered as insider information and I may be in trouble.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:05:36 AM

can we know who is the investor for this project?

The project has several offers from Chinese manufacturers mobile phones. One of these companies is known to many, but I as the community Manager do not have the authority to share this information publicly at this stage. It can be considered as insider information and I may be in trouble.

Ok, thanks for eaxplaining us, success for your project.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
gpower (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:54:52 AM

On your pre-ICO token sales, your softcap 2,000ETH and hardcap 5,000ETH what will happen if this target is not reached?

In the event that during the presale will not reached SOFT CAP, investors will have their funds returned.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:23:16 PM

It means that if the soft cap will not be reached you will not refund money to investors and will continue to develop your project?

Will be buyback of tokens or the conversion into the corporation’s shares at the request of the investors.  It's all spelled out in Whitepaper
as far i understood you will build your factory in any case, or with crypto-investors money or with fiat-investors money, right?
gpower (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:48:06 PM

as far i understood you will build your factory in any case, or with crypto-investors money or with fiat-investors money, right?

Yes, that's right. The opening of the plant and the start-up of decentralized platforms is the main goal of the project.
NakiRR

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:44:57 PM

Yes, that's right. The opening of the plant and the start-up of decentralized platforms is the main goal of the project.
i hope everything will be fine coz i wanted another batteries a long time ago. It's 2017 now but we still using lithium-ion batteries, it's terrible  Angry
you have all the hope !   Smiley
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:04:30 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 01:38:21 PM by kurniawan05

this is good project for tech future, but they soft cap is huge, i hope they find some investor to support this project.

Will be buyback of tokens or the conversion into the corporation’s shares at the request of the investors.  It's all spelled out in Whitepaper

i hope everything will be fine coz i wanted another batteries a long time ago. It's 2017 now but we still using lithium-ion batteries, it's terrible  Angry
you have all the hope !   Smiley

This is good project, but the soft cap is high, hope they will get some investor to support this project.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:23:53 AM

So, this one aims to replace the l;ithium batteries in the future? Generally, we really needed this kind of project, the world is resorting to the green technologies today to save their habitat, the mother earth. The transitions will takes time but if you succeed, it will be for the better.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
gpower (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:26:08 PM

Graphene Power published smart-contract source code on GitHub

The source code of the smart contract is open on GitHub and its transparency can be tested by any blockchain by the developer.

babedota

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:07:08 PM

The more advanced technology now the better the discoveries that have been achieved. one of them is this project. of the purpose and explanation of this project is very make people interested and feel like to succeed this project.
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:32:19 PM

start funding by holding a token sale,
a new product that innovates by providing the thinnest and strongest material on Earth,
only one atom thick but 150 times stronger than the same steel weight. One square meter of graphene is 1,000 times lighter than a sheet of paper and more flexible than rubber.
awesome project, i love this project like this project will surely succeed
gpower (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:41:46 PM

start funding by holding a token sale,
a new product that innovates by providing the thinnest and strongest material on Earth,
only one atom thick but 150 times stronger than the same steel weight. One square meter of graphene is 1,000 times lighter than a sheet of paper and more flexible than rubber.
awesome project, i love this project like this project will surely succeed

Thank you for your support! It is very important to us.
gpower (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:31:05 PM

Hype.codes lists Graphene Power as one of the most interesting ICO.

Don’t forget to read to the bottom and to vote for Graphene Power.

NakiRR

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:05:17 PM

this is good project for tech future, but they soft cap is huge, i hope they find some investor to support this project.

Will be buyback of tokens or the conversion into the corporation’s shares at the request of the investors.  It's all spelled out in Whitepaper

i hope everything will be fine coz i wanted another batteries a long time ago. It's 2017 now but we still using lithium-ion batteries, it's terrible  Angry
you have all the hope !   Smiley

This is good project, but the soft cap is high, hope they will get some investor to support this project.
Crypto people have much money, i hope they will support Graphene, we should bring right message to them about it
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:21:51 PM

I can't believe people are so stupid. None of the participants exist outside the website and their Github repository is empty.

christinabutler

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:45:12 AM

I consider it a very important fact to make an investment. Can newbie join the airdrop? What about referral program?
gpower (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:50:30 AM

I consider it a very important fact to make an investment. Can newbie join the airdrop? What about referral program?

Hello. Thanks for the feedback. At the moment bounty campaign is live https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2526372.0
Bionic345

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:35:10 AM

looks like a promising project, I read a bit about Graphene and it looks like a future resource but it seems like a tough material to handle. Did you guys develop and tested a graphene based battery already? Anyhow I might buy some pre sale tokens, just a bit more than a day to go right!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: