Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:16:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] Graphene Power - WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF NANOTECHNOLOGIES  (Read 5966 times)
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:56:36 AM

an interesting topic, only questions are not answered. What's the problem with the photos? Something this is worrying
I am getting a similar vibe like confido. Great vision, looks hell of a awesome project to be associated with but my ethers are just too expensive to be spent without doing my due diligence.
Photos still can be faked, videos cant!

cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:53:12 AM

site cool understandable, I do not see only where the contract number, and why it is not clear how the fees go, there are then 8 days left

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
cergfalcone

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

New Year's Airdrop will not be?) It would be very nice from all projects such a gift to all bounty hunters
Okay drop, at least for the work, everything was fine, and then suspicions are some kind of people with pictures, and no one answers.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
gpower (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:08:15 AM

site cool understandable, I do not see only where the contract number, and why it is not clear how the fees go, there are then 8 days left

Hello. Address smart contract posted on the website https://gpower.network and it is public. For security purposes, a smart contract is written in such a way that the attackers do not get access to it.
At the moment, sold more than 5 million tokens (more than 800 ETH), excluding bonuses.
altensteig

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:25:00 AM

an interesting topic, only questions are not answered. What's the problem with the photos? Something this is worrying

It is necessary to have patience. Everyone is celebrating now.  Smiley
rajatjain

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:33:20 PM

No linkedin profiles, no photos, no credible source, no github links. I am staying clear of this one.
Good luck to the team for this project and i hope to see graphene powered batteries.

Antiqua

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:45:55 PM

7 days until presale ends

according to onepager Tokens for Pre-Sale: 30,000,000 GRP
1 ETH = 6000 GRP TOKENS so your target at presale is 5000 ETH

i'm curious about how your progress of token sale, but i can not find it at website
so at least i find your ETH address https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0x30795a541aea7f76ceccae7dc5146682f6b04cd7&p=1

still far from end but i will watch it carefully

cergfalcone

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:57:21 PM

7 days until presale ends

according to onepager Tokens for Pre-Sale: 30,000,000 GRP
1 ETH = 6000 GRP TOKENS so your target at presale is 5000 ETH

i'm curious about how your progress of token sale, but i can not find it at website
so at least i find your ETH address https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0x30795a541aea7f76ceccae7dc5146682f6b04cd7&p=1

still far from end but i will watch it carefully
why then at this address. I do not see the name of the token, nor the site, if this address is entered on the explorer, all this data is shown

petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:37:38 PM

You never cease to surprise me!
I didn't realize it's not just a  the thinnest and strongest material but also a POLLUTION-FREE material wich can be used as as fertilizer.
gpower (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

No linkedin profiles, no photos, no credible source, no github links. I am staying clear of this one.
Good luck to the team for this project and i hope to see graphene powered batteries.

Hello. With regards to the question about the photos of the team has already been answered repeatedly. After the holidays, this incident will be resolved.
What is meant by "credible source"? We are supported by the municipality of Yecla.
Link to Github: https://github.com/Graphene-Power
Link to token: https://etherscan.io/token/0x30795a541aea7f76ceccae7dc5146682f6b04cd7

gpower (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:25:16 PM

7 DAYS BEFORE THE END OF PRE-SALE

The main advantages of token holders:
- to sell on the exchange with a profit of 300%
- to use or sell on the platform “Nano International Sales”
- to exchange tokens for shares and receive dividends

petushka

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:37:36 PM

Congrats guys, I've read that you're going to purchase the equipment. It sounds great. Are you planning to use raised funds or private? Did you already find a place of the future plant?
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:47:23 PM

First purchases of equipment for the plant “Graphene Power”

In a month there will be first purchases of equipment for the plant “Graphene Power” This is one of the most important steps for the implementation of our project. Thanks to everyone who helps us. We will make this project successful.

https://medium.com/@gpower.network/first-purchases-of-equipment-for-the-plant-graphene-power-f31815f2414d
gpower (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:53:16 PM

Congrats guys, I've read that you're going to purchase the equipment. It sounds great. Are you planning to use raised funds or private? Did you already find a place of the future plant?

Thank you.  We have several ideal buildings for the plant but the final decision has not yet been made.  We will not use the attracted funds of investors!  With the purchase of equipment, Huawei's executives promised to help us.  They showed great interest in our technologies and want to support our project.  This was discussed at a meeting last month.
petushka

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:03:52 PM

Thank you.  We have several ideal buildings for the plant but the final decision has not yet been made.  We will not use the attracted funds of investors!  With the purchase of equipment, Huawei's executives promised to help us.  They showed great interest in our technologies and want to support our project.  This was discussed at a meeting last month.
Huawei is a rather huge Company. Their participation could signal that  they are seriously considering adopting graphene to their manufacturing.  in any case this partnership is very important for the project developing and I hope it will attract more investors.
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:14:01 PM

Hello. With regards to the question about the photos of the team has already been answered repeatedly. After the holidays, this incident will be resolved.
What is meant by "credible source"? We are supported by the municipality of Yecla.
Link to Github: https://github.com/Graphene-Power
Link to token: https://etherscan.io/token/0x30795a541aea7f76ceccae7dc5146682f6b04cd7

Well, we do not doubt that you will solve all the issues, what we are worried is this normal, because many here are waiting for answers to questions, unfortunately, do not always receive them.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:16:41 PM

CRYPTO DINNER CLUB FOR WHALES & ICO’S

The founders of “Graphene Power” received an invitation to the event, which will be organized by Crypto Dinner Club, which will be held on January 19 in Miami. We are very pleased that we were honored to join the company, where there will be many famous world whales of the crypto industry. The event will be attended by former NFL star Israel Idonije, he will talk a lot of good about the crypto industry.

https://medium.com/@gpower.network/crypto-dinner-club-for-whales-icos-fcf26476dd25
petushka

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:53:50 PM

The founders of “Graphene Power” received an invitation to the event, which will be organized by Crypto Dinner Club, which will be held on January 19 in Miami. We are very pleased that we were honored to join the company, where there will be many famous world whales of the crypto industry. The event will be attended by former NFL star Israel Idonije, he will talk a lot of good about the crypto industry.

https://medium.com/@gpower.network/crypto-dinner-club-for-whales-icos-fcf26476dd25
That's cool, there will be some photos I guess and the founders can apply them. For sure that will dispel any doubts. In any case you provide updates at a regular basis and we observe project progress! Thanks for that.
rajatjain

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:09:41 AM

That's cool, there will be some photos I guess and the founders can apply them. For sure that will dispel any doubts. In any case you provide updates at a regular basis and we observe project progress! Thanks for that.

Not to discourage or anything but a person's due diligence requires access to videos and interviews with youtubers. Confido was a great project and yet it came out as a bust. I like the concept of graphene power, they are providing a solution to the world but i am not sure why it is taking so much time and even though they have started the presale. Even the telegram group is not participant driven. I am in two minds with it but certainly the team needs to do a better job with its presence and instilling confidence in investors.

crevbi

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:16:32 PM

What is “GRAPHENE POWER”

The idea of ​​this project is so brilliant and in demand that without a doubt will have a great world success. At the heart of the project is a team of scientists from all over the world who have been engaged in the development of innovative technologies in private and public institutions for many years. The project is aimed at the opening of the plant and production of products based on nano graphene material and also it is planned to launch a decentralized platform for the exchange and sale of the latest technologies to search for investors holding auctions for the steepest ideas. Graphene is a revolutionary material that has a number of enormous advantages such as hardness, lightness, fast thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity. For more than ten years, technical research has been conducted and revolutionary ideas based on graphene material have been created. This material is interested in absolutely all the leading giant corporations on the planet since its application is possible in all areas of our life. The idea of ​​the Graphene Power project is to initially produce graphene batteries, computer chips and other technologies, then it will be solar batteries and other products. Batteries based on graphene have advantages over existing ones as they are faster charged, work longer. The lifetime of such batteries exceeds several times that of conventional market batteries. The production of such batteries can be cheaper by 60–70%. The Graphene Power project will have tremendous success, the Spanish authorities say about it on the Spanish TV channels, as it will be a good replenishment of the budget in the form of taxes and attraction of investments to the country. But at the same time, the authorities will have an influence on this production only at the level of legislation. As the founders of the project say, they will not be able to fully realize their potential if they are dependent on someone. Owners of the GRP token, it will be very beneficial to interact with the Graphene Power project. With the genius of the whole idea of ​​creating a factory, each stage of development, which will be informed to the Internet as news, will affect the growth of the GRP token on exchanges. Every 1000 dollars invested in this project in two years can bring profit to its owner 50 times more. Also consider the Nano International Sales platform from the Graphene Power project. Absolutely everyone knows that billions are invested in innovative technologies. The platform will enable cooperation between corporations and developers of nano technologies, and owners of the GRP token will receive profit from each transaction. Owners of the GRP token will always be able to sell it on the platform or exchange it for shares of Graphene Power. The founders of the project promised to provide detailed information with the release of the demo version of the platform. Imagine you have a car with a graphene battery, and a solar battery on a graphene basis, this gives you the opportunity to charge the battery in just half an hour, while the cost of the equipment is initially cheaper. That’s how Graphene Power gives you the opportunity to save time and money.

https://medium.com/@gpower.network/what-is-graphene-power-cee2859d41c0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: