Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:35:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] Graphene Power - WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF NANOTECHNOLOGIES  (Read 5966 times)
Yana_M1

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:22:01 PM

Hello! In the roadmap written, that there will be an ICO in Q1 2018 . Is it true? And when it starts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:11:46 PM

as it seems to me the final stage of this project has come! The forum has stopped responding for several days already! How much they collected the funds in no one will tell you there is information?

The project carried out preliminary sales and reached a soft cap of 1000 eth, even collected a little more according to them. They wrote about this in this thread! Closer to spring, they plan to conduct the main round of sales, but for his success, it seems to me that it is worthwhile to show the real persons of the organizers and the implementation of the road map, for example, renting a room and installing equipment for future capacity.
Ontalmalang4

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:31:24 AM

why all contacts related to grphane power are deleted? and why all tokens for bounty are not shared ? what hapend ?
you are right even the facebook grphane power no his latest updates, all the member asked, and full of severely screwing things,
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:35:42 AM

Already manager turned the spreadsheet to owners of the company but we didn't hear anything about the Bounty distribution. Whether team members are active in the forum, why many members kept talking members accounts has been deleted on the website, is that right?
Crystal Method

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:55:57 PM

What is the soft cap?
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:23:05 PM
Merited by Vit83 (1)

What is the soft cap?
the soft cap is so translated software, this is the amount after the collection of which is considered to be held, and everything works, there is still a hard cap, more of which money is no longer collected, if it reaches the hard, the fees stop, usually after the end of such a token goes into growth , as there was not enough for everyone.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
gpower (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:02:59 PM

What is the soft cap?
the soft cap is so translated software, this is the amount after the collection of which is considered to be held, and everything works, there is still a hard cap, more of which money is no longer collected, if it reaches the hard, the fees stop, usually after the end of such a token goes into growth , as there was not enough for everyone.

Hello. SoftCap for reaching these objectives was 1000 ETH and was successfully achieved at 132%.
More details you can learn from this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2495502.msg28063639#msg28063639
Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:39:30 PM

What is the soft cap?

Hello. SoftCap for reaching these objectives was 1000 ETH and was successfully achieved at 132%.
More details you can learn from this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2495502.msg28063639#msg28063639
he project has successfully collected, it is known. When payments to hunters are expected, and if a token is already traded, there is a contract address

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
gpower (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

What is the soft cap?

he project has successfully collected, it is known. When payments to hunters are expected, and if a token is already traded, there is a contract address

Payments for the bounty were originally scheduled for 10 February. Due to a shift in events, the date was postponed. But I think that next week payments will begin.
Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:47:11 AM

What is the soft cap?

Payments for the bounty were originally scheduled for 10 February. Due to a shift in events, the date was postponed. But I think that next week payments will begin.
where he had already seen. that there will be a card, and you can pay by crypto and Fiat. Tell me when will the card be, and will it be allowed to be issued to investors, or to people who have a certain number of tokens?

cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:50:23 PM

пo дaтe пoнятнo,    cкaжитe дeйcтвитeльнo кapтa  бyдeт paбoтaть в фиaтe и кpиптe, и  ecть ли дoгoвopeннocть c визa ?

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:18:40 PM

At the very beginning I really liked this project, I actively started to participate in the bounty, to all advertise it, then I wanted to become an investor. I decided to read more about the material and technology and after a little search I found that the plant already exists and it works, is located there. Then he began to study the site in more detail and found that the photos were all fake, the names changed. I will be very surprised if it really starts some kind of construction!

It is a scam, plain and simple! Not just the photos, there is no partnership with the mayor or anyone from the spain's town like they planned. If you want to check just tweet to the mayor on whose name they are collecting money and you will know the truth.
Now they start deleting all their contacts from social networks. In principle, it was expected from the beginning, I would be very surprised if they paid bounty participants! I do not think that they will simply leave their responsibility!
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:25:22 PM

as it seems to me the final stage of this project has come! The forum has stopped responding for several days already! How much they collected the funds in no one will tell you there is information?

The project carried out preliminary sales and reached a soft cap of 1000 eth, even collected a little more according to them. They wrote about this in this thread! Closer to spring, they plan to conduct the main round of sales, but for his success, it seems to me that it is worthwhile to show the real persons of the organizers and the implementation of the road map, for example, renting a room and installing equipment for future capacity.
Yeah, it's very interesting what they're going to do next. Indeed, the software has been compiled and I also heard that the main stage of ICO will start in the spring
Demirung

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:30:09 PM

At the very beginning I really liked this project, I actively started to participate in the bounty, to all advertise it, then I wanted to become an investor. I decided to read more about the material and technology and after a little search I found that the plant already exists and it works, is located there. Then he began to study the site in more detail and found that the photos were all fake, the names changed. I will be very surprised if it really starts some kind of construction!

It is a scam, plain and simple! Not just the photos, there is no partnership with the mayor or anyone from the spain's town like they planned. If you want to check just tweet to the mayor on whose name they are collecting money and you will know the truth.
Now they start deleting all their contacts from social networks. In principle, it was expected from the beginning, I would be very surprised if they paid bounty participants! I do not think that they will simply leave their responsibility!
Indeed, all the facts indicate that this is a common fraud. Previously, the site was presented to the team members, now it's empty
Demirung

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:33:38 PM

What is the soft cap?

Will they start at all? Very interesting! Constantly all just postpone this event, many people are already beginning to doubt
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:33:44 PM

Hello Graphene team!

Why you don't have a telegram chat for communicate of members, investors and other people who interested project Huh
svv

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:49:41 PM

Hello Graphene team!

Why you don't have a telegram chat for communicate of members, investors and other people who interested project Huh

Chat Telegram was not from the beginning of the company bounty.
Now there is no access to the tables with the results of our work.
We were deceived. Maybe someone knows what to do?
There are a lot of us...

Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:20:15 AM

Hello Graphene team!

There are a lot of us...
yet it was counted, and quite quickly, that there is no access to the tables so sometimes do, before the most payoffs.

Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:21:55 AM

Yeah, it's very interesting what they're going to do next. Indeed, the software has been compiled and I also heard that the main stage of ICO will start in the spring
what a basic stage iso, Still passed, the money was collected, that's just a pause what, the team is silent, it's unclear what's next

rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:26:23 AM

Hello Graphene team!

There are a lot of us...

For a start, do not promote any company for bounty which has no photos or videos of the team. You sir, helped the scammers collect more money through your posts! You took up a bounty which had no telegram group where members can keep there concerns, no means of communication with the team, literally everything said scam right from the very start. I hope you learnt your lesson!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: