Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:03:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] Graphene Power - WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF NANOTECHNOLOGIES  (Read 5966 times)
svv

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:44:17 PM

Hello Graphene team!

Why you don't have a telegram chat for communicate of members, investors and other people who interested project Huh

Chat Telegram was not from the beginning of the company bounty.
Now there is no access to the tables with the results of our work.
We were deceived. Maybe someone knows what to do?
There are a lot of us...

For a start, do not promote any company for bounty which has no photos or videos of the team. You sir, helped the scammers collect more money through your posts! You took up a bounty which had no telegram group where members can keep there concerns, no means of communication with the team, literally everything said scam right from the very start. I hope you learnt your lesson!
It looks like you're right. Link to the Telegram they have, but there is no chat.
But I have an excuse - it was my first bounty company. I'm used to trusting people.
This will be a good lesson.

Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:51:09 PM

Hello Graphene team!

Why you don't have a telegram chat for communicate of members, investors and other people who interested project Huh

There are a lot of us...

For a start, do not promote any company for bounty which has no photos or videos of the team. You sir, helped the scammers collect more money through your posts! You took up a bounty which had no telegram group where members can keep there concerns, no means of communication with the team, literally everything said scam right from the very start. I hope you learnt your lesson!
Initially it should have seemed strange and wrong that there was no Telegram group! This really should be a good lesson for you!
ivanserfg

Activity: 756
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:01:59 AM

Hello Graphene team!

There are a lot of us...

Initially it should have seemed strange and wrong that there was no Telegram group! This really should be a good lesson for you!
oкoнчaтeльнo выяcнилocь чтo , мoшeнники, или пoкa тoлькo дoмыcлы, и ждeм oтвeтa мeнeджepa??

Demirung

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

Hello Graphene team!

There are a lot of us...

oкoнчaтeльнo выяcнилocь чтo , мoшeнники, или пoкa тoлькo дoмыcлы, и ждeм oтвeтa мeнeджepa??
As far as I understand, so far this is only guesswork. But the reasons for thinking so, quite significant
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:13:08 PM

Hello Graphene team!

There are a lot of us...

Yes, the lack of chat in the telegram was not just suspicious-it was just a hint. Continue to do better to get acquainted with the company, and not to repeat such mistakes.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
bey85

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:47:41 PM

when all bounty participants received the token?
konstantin6vkne

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:39:11 PM

Tell me, is this project fraudsters?
Baskervilles

Activity: 186
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:48:55 AM

there is also a similar opinion! Bounty closed, no tables, news too ...

Buttollimum32

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:03:06 PM

whether from you no one saw the spreadsheet,
my Token Received count decreases,
do you guys experience the same thing?
try checking your spreadsheet
svv

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:10:21 PM

whether from you no one saw the spreadsheet,
my Token Received count decreases,
do you guys experience the same thing?
try checking your spreadsheet
Yes, you are right.
I've got tokens about 4 times less than before.
Nobody explains anything.
It's outrageous.

antondd8

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:29:51 PM

When will the payment be made? There is information?
Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:25:00 PM

When will the payment be made? There is information?
somewhere wrote that the project soscumica, but let's not rush things, maybe more will appear the representative of the project.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
Demirung

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:35:13 PM

Many people already talk about this and I can not understand what to think next. It's all very strange, I do not want to think that these are scammers
JagerBeen

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:21:31 PM

Many people already talk about this and I can not understand what to think next. It's all very strange, I do not want to think that these are scammers

Yes, everything looks here at least very strange.
But I also do not want to believe in deception. I see that the table with the members of the bounty was counted and the number of coins was reduced. I hope that by the end of this week everyone will be paid out and information on exchanges, and more information about the actions of the team, will appear.
Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

observed that at the end of the project all the coins were counted, but that they did not see a decrease, because the table is not available. It happens before payments, but if people write that coins are decreasing, why is it, if they are not going to pay anyway?

svv

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:55:24 PM

observed that at the end of the project all the coins were counted, but that they did not see a decrease, because the table is not available. It happens before payments, but if people write that coins are decreasing, why is it, if they are not going to pay anyway?

After the end of the company the table became inaccessible, but then it was opened and there were very good coins. Then the table again became inaccessible, and when it was now opened - coins decreased approximately 4 times. So it's for me. Obviously they are very greedy people.

dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:58:36 AM

hello people

unfortunately, this seems to be one of those sad cases...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2617827.0

cheers

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Demirung

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:32:31 PM

But I also do not want to believe in deception. I see that the table with the members of the bounty was counted and the number of coins was reduced. I hope that by the end of this week everyone will be paid out and information on exchanges, and more information about the actions of the team, will appear.
Everyone hopes so. The results are that they found the table all put up, but that's what will be further unknown. Until now, everyone is silent Undecided
Demirung

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

After the end of the company the table became inaccessible, but then it was opened and there were very good coins. Then the table again became inaccessible, and when it was now opened - coins decreased approximately 4 times. So it's for me. Obviously they are very greedy people.
This situation is very unpleasant for everyone. Why, then, was it initially considered more than a coin if they still reduced the award? Angry
Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:10:18 PM

Everyone hopes so. The results are that they found the table all put up, but that's what will be further unknown. Until now, everyone is silent Undecided
And this silence is annoying, to be honest and speak frankly. People demand news and information, but most likely we will not wait.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: