Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:17:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] Graphene Power - WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF NANOTECHNOLOGIES  (Read 5970 times)
Baskervilles

Activity: 186
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:41:12 AM

Tell me! Is there information when there will be a payment ??

Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:33:54 PM

unfortunately, there is no such information. And in addition to that, I noticed a very sad fact. Reduced the number of coins by about once, Fraud is evident.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:49:14 PM

пeчaльнaя тeндeнция нa пocлeдниx нecкoлькиx cтpaницax ни oднoгo oтвeтa кoмaнды, нaлицo мoшeничecтвo и  cбpoc мoнeт,   Bидимo кoмaндa зaбpocилa пpoeкт.

terryft

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:26:55 AM

HI dev

How about token distribution ,
AlexVid86

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:23:34 AM

Everybody face it, you were scammed. You lost your money. Sorry for the bad news , but you are all living in denial. I havent seen so many red flags in a crypto project ever, absolutely the worst one ever, just a little bit of research into this and you would have all seen it was fake.
key1985

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:04:18 PM

hai, How about token distribution ?
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:38:52 PM

Tell me, is this project fraudsters?
there is also a similar opinion! Bounty closed, no tables, news too ...
Many people already talk about this and I can not understand what to think next. It's all very strange, I do not want to think that these are scammers

Yes, everything looks here at least very strange.
But I also do not want to believe in deception. I see that the table with the members of the bounty was counted and the number of coins was reduced. I hope that by the end of this week everyone will be paid out and information on exchanges, and more information about the actions of the team, will appear.
Everyone hopes so. The results are that they found the table all put up, but that's what will be further unknown. Until now, everyone is silent Undecided
And this silence is annoying, to be honest and speak frankly. People demand news and information, but most likely we will not wait.
So far, they have not paid anything, although it has been a long time, and thus they show us that all this is a fraud
Demirung

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:40:10 PM

Everybody face it, you were scammed. You lost your money. Sorry for the bad news , but you are all living in denial. I havent seen so many red flags in a crypto project ever, absolutely the worst one ever, just a little bit of research into this and you would have all seen it was fake.
You are right, I made my own conclusions. Now I will study all the projects in more detail, I do not want to fall for deception again
Demirung

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:59:54 PM

unfortunately, there is no such information. And in addition to that, I noticed a very sad fact. Reduced the number of coins by about once, Fraud is evident.
It seems to me that it is high time to understand that there will not be any payments. Accept this fact and follow on Undecided
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:54:16 PM

It seems to me that it is high time to understand that there will not be any payments. Accept this fact and follow on Undecided

Even if they make payments, no one guarantees that you will be able to sell your tokens - they will remain only simple numbers in your wallet!
fedorma5x2w

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:52:32 PM

They say scammers - is it true or not?
upilku

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:30:44 PM

Where developer ? Not care
mamoto

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:42:45 PM

Here, unfortunately, everything is clear that this project turned out to be another fraud and there is nothing to wait for.
It will be another lesson for all of us.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:05:58 AM

come on guys, let's just try to get our head a bit closer to our shoulders...
in spite of all the hints and facts presented here and the other btt thread about this project and in spite the coin continuous reduction, do you think it would take an honnest project almost 2 months to get payments and communication going after the sale?
these guys just dumped their laptops and moved to the caribbean...

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Demirung

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:16:20 PM

come on guys, let's just try to get our head a bit closer to our shoulders...
in spite of all the hints and facts presented here and the other btt thread about this project and in spite the coin continuous reduction, do you think it would take an honnest project almost 2 months to get payments and communication going after the sale?
these guys just dumped their laptops and moved to the caribbean...

Yes, all this is well understood, there's nothing to discuss here. I already forgot about this and move on
goodrus69

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:34:23 PM

A lot of time passed, and I think that developers could answer our questions but they didn't do it. It means that the project is a Scam.
mamoto

Activity: 394

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:48:42 PM

A lot of time passed, and I think that developers could answer our questions but they didn't do it. It means that the project is a Scam.

Unfortunately, the truth is that this turned out to be another deception and unfortunately,
this will be repeated, it is so difficult to check and control everything here, so all this is a risk and you need to be as cautious as possible.
svv

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:06:54 PM

Unfortunately, the truth is that this turned out to be another deception and unfortunately,
this will be repeated, it is so difficult to check and control everything here, so all this is a risk and you need to be as cautious as possible.

But why are the bounty managers silent?
They must have information about the developers.
This is not a virtual project.
This project has an address in Spain. This is a factory.

jarka33

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

Looks interesting. Recently I have also bumped into one company dealing with nanomaterials. It is sure going to be a very big industry in the future. Just hope that there wont be some problem with nanoparticles in human body. Dont wanna see second azbest.
Demirung

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:09:12 PM

Looks interesting. Recently I have also bumped into one company dealing with nanomaterials. It is sure going to be a very big industry in the future. Just hope that there wont be some problem with nanoparticles in human body. Dont wanna see second azbest.
You read the messages that were written before. Here you can not expect anything good, it's all so clear
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: