Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:27:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance  (Read 12611 times)
Godhand212

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:50:47 AM

What countries can participate in your ICO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matjazsircelj

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:03:38 AM

Seems like a very interesting project, I've read the whitepaper and I'm truly a fan of your vision, I've encountered a project similar to this in the past but it turned out to be a scam so when it comes to projects that deal with insurance I'm quite nervous to take risks, but with this one I'm quite convinced to take part of this project. Knowing that this project has been around for three years, that's quite a good sign that you mean business here. I also do like the fact that you have this social proof feature, that's very unique and very new to the insurance industry and if you think about it, this approach could really be beneficial to a lot of users. It's really nice that this project is based on trust, it's a huge part of our everyday lives, with this project you can help your friends and through your help they can gain benefits as well, which is a win-win situation and can also bring people closer together. It's also a huge plus that endorsers will only get charged in case the person will file a fault claim so if they ended up not filing a fault claim then you can get tokens that's worth $100 for free so as an endorser and that's a huge benefit. Anyway I just have something to ask, what if the endorser decided to withdraw his/her endorsement is that possible? And is there a maximum number of endorsers a person can get?.

Hi. If endorser decides to withdraw, benefits are lost, of course, and in addition there might be penalty, as in case of claim. Maximum number of endorsers are limited to five.
matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:05:04 AM

What countries can participate in your ICO?

Hi, everyone can invest, unless you have some restrictions in your country. More on the crowdsale https://insurepal.io/crowdsale and join our Telegram group https://t.me/InsurePal.
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:16:26 AM

This project have a good platform and sweet vision, your offer insurance is not bad. Strategies of this InsurePal was newly and fresh to many people. I guess many eyes will catches by this project, I'm lucky to be part of this campaign.

Looking forward for the success of this company and I hope you meets the target you set for a couple of days.

true!

i just sold LTC and BCH  for extra 50 ETH  to ALL IN InsurePal  Grin
xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:24:26 AM

Guys did you see InsurePal article in The Sunday Times from UK

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/crowdfunding-bid-to-cut-car-cover-for-millennials-pc6ncm8vx

Master mind

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:31:53 AM

Be a Master and read ALL - then you decide  Grin

Master mind will invest for sure  #facts are amazing

INSUREPAL ICO | WHITEPAPER | LIGHTPAPER | TELEGRAM DISCUSSION | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | LINKEDIN | GITHUB

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHAT IS INSUREPAL

InsurePal is a next generation of peer-to-peer insurance based on social proof endorsements, fully harnessing the power of blockchain innovation.

▄▄
OUR VISION

InsurePal aims to become a first-of-a-kind blockchain-based decentralized insurance platform powered by social proof guarantee. It will serve as a replacement for insurances as we know and offer a completely new type of coverage for areas of life and business that began to emerge with the evolution of blockchain and transactions being carried out on the distributed ledger.

▄▄
SOCIAL PROOF

Social proof is an in-built mechanism within all of us, representing people`s moral compass. InsurePal embeds social proof in a form of financial commitment. The endorser who financially guarantees for someone has to use its own due diligence when providing the guarantee to at the risk of losing their money. Through such endorsements, the network in whole becomes more risk aware.

▄▄
PATENT

This is the first time we have successfully reinvented the social proof for insurance industry. The innovative approach has been filed for patent protection in US and worldwide.

▄▄
BUILDING THE INTERNET OF INSURANCE

The future of blockchain is identity without authority. The crypto is expanding from digital trading to something that will become a parallel economy, constituting fundamental changes. The mass adaptation of digital currencies of is just around the corner, and the need for blockchain identity and transaction regulation will soon arise. For that, InsurePal is making important strategic partnerships already today to build the three basic pillars of future business that will help grow confidence among trustees and speed up their business operations on the blockchain.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
INSUREPAL PLATFORM

InsurePal sees the blockchain innovation as an opportunity to improve transparency and outcomes across the entire value chain. The platform will work as a dAPP for B2C customers and as a service for B2B partners that will resell social proof insurance by using InsurePal solution.

B2C
InsurePal will provide a customer-centric experience, allowing the users to easily navigate through the process and obtain the most favorable insurance premium via their mobile device dAPP.

B2B
The InsurePal platform will act as a glob al provider of various insurance modules based on social proof mechanics. That way all interested third-parties will be able to use the platform as stand-alone providers by paying a predetermined fee.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MARKET

We believe the insurance of tomorrow should explore the technological improvements and reestablish the relationship of trust by application of peer-to-peer and mutual markets. Insurance industry is a 7 trillion global market representing a huge opportunity for us to reach our expected target 1 % (70 billion).

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TEAM

Everyone needs an insurance, that will not change. But, we are dedicated to convert the incremental approaches of the past and invent new ways to make insurance simpler, better and fairer to you. Our team combines the best industry knowledge and technical background to deliver an amazing coverage, but it is our passion that guarantees your trust stays with us.

Explore our team and their Linkedin profiles here.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MILESTONES

In last three years, InsurePal has walked a long road from a great idea to a most serious business. Since we are aware insurance is one of the most regulated industries, we want to ensure optimum conditions for achieving our goals in the set time. Our team is 100% passionate and absolutely committed to delivering our promise to you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CROWDSALE INFORMATION

EXPLORE OUR PROJECT WWW.INSUREPAL.IO
ENGAGE IN TELEGRAM COMMUNITY
DOWNLOAD OUR WHITEPAPER OR LIGHTEPAPER
STAY IN TOUCH BY SUBSCRIBING TO INSUREPAL NEWSLETTER

dumpscan

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:45:18 AM

hehe i sign in  and i didn't get any email...

what a noob ICO...

matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:50:40 AM

hehe i sign in  and i didn't get any email...

what a noob ICO...

Hi, dumpscan, I am sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please send me your email, so we can check? And thank you for pointing it out, we appreciate your feedback.
geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:30:49 PM

So when i will make transaction in 'presale' i mean 'whitelist'   i can later also when ICO will starts make a transaction if i want buy more or some of my friends will do   and get bonus?

or from 16.th january on  there will be no bonuses?
matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:43:39 PM

So when i will make transaction in 'presale' i mean 'whitelist'   i can later also when ICO will starts make a transaction if i want buy more or some of my friends will do   and get bonus?

or from 16.th january on  there will be no bonuses?

Successful acceptance to the whitelist will guarantee you the ability to contribute a specific amount of ETH prior to the official IPL token sale start.

Of course you can contribute also in crowdsale, same goes to your friends. Bonus in crowdsale is 10 % for those who contribute in the first 96 hours or those who contribute over 50 ETH.

More on crowdsale https://insurepal.io/crowdsale and you're welcome to join also our Telegram group https://t.me/InsurePal.

PatelKartel

Activity: 301

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:34:39 PM

InsurePal token (IPL) will be the fuel of the InsurePal platform, used by clients and third-party partners worldwide. It is an application specific token, built on top of existing Ethereum blockchain, allowing us to give the users back the value of the InsurePal insurance network. Will the token be minable or not minable?
matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:38:53 PM

InsurePal token (IPL) will be the fuel of the InsurePal platform, used by clients and third-party partners worldwide. It is an application specific token, built on top of existing Ethereum blockchain, allowing us to give the users back the value of the InsurePal insurance network. Will the token be minable or not minable?

InsurePal IPL tokens will be non-mineable.
GT-RR

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:44:57 PM

I was just on Youtube and InsurePal has a couple of videos really fun and understanding to watch... I like this one Insurance of Blockchain business transactions.  If enyone is interested; can check here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZbZ3CMHu60
superjeyy

Merit: 147

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:00:35 PM

I was just on Youtube and InsurePal has a couple of videos really fun and understanding to watch... I like this one Insurance of Blockchain business transactions.  If enyone is interested; can check here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZbZ3CMHu60

Just watched this video and I can't help but be thankful that finally, a project that secures, preserves, and protects the well being of a business relation is going to be established. Living in a world full of scams, it can truly be hard to trust anyone nowadays. I am so glad that InsurePal is here to assure that each business relations would be genuine and transparent. It is so hard to find projects that promotes safety when it comes to agreements that were made personally. With InsurePal, everything would feel safe. Their ways of protecting you are truly promising and I can truly see that this project would be a success because this is what everybody has been waiting for. Cheers!
AyiSha#7

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:50:18 PM

I was just on Youtube and InsurePal has a couple of videos really fun and understanding to watch... I like this one Insurance of Blockchain business transactions.  If enyone is interested; can check here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZbZ3CMHu60

Videos are great, easy to understand and very nicely made. I think this will be a big project.
CypherOG

Activity: 220

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:05:05 PM

According to Forbes, the insurance sector is a $7.3 trillion business worldwide industry that has somehow managed to remain largely untouched by technological change. That is a lot of money... I think Insurance sector hasn't change in a long time i mean big changes.. Maybe now it will...
cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:13:01 PM

InsurePal Crowdsale begins on 16 January at 13:00 UTC

Just 29 DAYS to join whitelist and preppare your precious ETH  Grin

todavenera

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:20:43 PM

I always invest with #facts

and here are 3 #facts why InsurePal will be successfull

1. Insurance of tomorrow
InsurePal aims to become a first-of-a-kind blockchain-based decentralized insurance platform powered by social proof guarantee. InsurePal is a next generation of peer-to-peer insurance based on social proof endorsements, fully harnessing the power of blockchain innovation. It will serve as a replacement for insurances as we know and offer a completely new type of coverage for areas of life and business that began to emerge with the evolution of blockchain and transactions being carried out on the distributed ledger.

2. The science of social proof
Social proof is a natural, in-built mechanism within all of us, representing people`s moral compass. In other words, people reference the behavior of others to guide their own behavior. InsurePal embeds social proof in a form of financial commitment. The endorser who financially guarantees for someone has to use its own due diligence when providing the guarantee to at the risk of losing their money. Through such endorsements and guarantees, the network in whole becomes more risk aware, consequently inducing a change of people’s behavior.

3. Worldwide patent
This is the first time we have successfully reinvented the social proof for insurance industry. The innovative approach has been filed for patent protection in US and worldwide. Insurance play a vital role in society and its proper function is imperative. To prevent unfair competition, it is at large subjected to tight regulation and unified standards. For that, we make it our imperative that InsurePal abides with all the regulatory requirements. This way our policyholders can always rely they are safe and covered.
Chevy_REP

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:56:57 PM

I always invest with #facts

and here are 3 #facts why InsurePal will be successfull

1. Insurance of tomorrow
InsurePal aims to become a first-of-a-kind blockchain-based decentralized insurance platform powered by social proof guarantee. InsurePal is a next generation of peer-to-peer insurance based on social proof endorsements, fully harnessing the power of blockchain innovation. It will serve as a replacement for insurances as we know and offer a completely new type of coverage for areas of life and business that began to emerge with the evolution of blockchain and transactions being carried out on the distributed ledger.

2. The science of social proof
Social proof is a natural, in-built mechanism within all of us, representing people`s moral compass. In other words, people reference the behavior of others to guide their own behavior. InsurePal embeds social proof in a form of financial commitment. The endorser who financially guarantees for someone has to use its own due diligence when providing the guarantee to at the risk of losing their money. Through such endorsements and guarantees, the network in whole becomes more risk aware, consequently inducing a change of people’s behavior.

3. Worldwide patent
This is the first time we have successfully reinvented the social proof for insurance industry. The innovative approach has been filed for patent protection in US and worldwide. Insurance play a vital role in society and its proper function is imperative. To prevent unfair competition, it is at large subjected to tight regulation and unified standards. For that, we make it our imperative that InsurePal abides with all the regulatory requirements. This way our policyholders can always rely they are safe and covered.

I like facts very much and  theese look veri reasonable. Have to read al about it
FoxSilver

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:20:54 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=X4GY_zfUSxU

Looking forward to see many more videos!

InsurePal - Distributed social proof insurance
Join Telegram | WHITEPAPER | Apply for whitelist | InsurePal.io
ICO starts 16. January 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: