Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:11:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance  (Read 12609 times)
matjazsircelj

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:13:27 PM

Am I right InsurePal is ERC20 token ?

You probably mean (or you heard of) that you can invest in InsurePal crowdsale and transfer funds with ERC20 compatible wallet. If you want to join the presale whitelisting, please go here https://insurepal.io/whitelist. And if you have any further questions, we are here for you or join community chat on Telegram https://t.me/InsurePal.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:16:43 PM

Nice idea , good luck with project . Will be following , any upcoming bounty coming ?
rushie_8

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:32:37 PM

I like videos, and also cases in which InsurePal can be used. I also follow your YT account - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgpEjq3P54FKDmJDyOjJ9vg

Can we expect some more of this kind of interaction? Videos and real life situations

★InsurePal★ distributed social proof insurance.
freddyrujano

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:05:07 AM

I bought in a couple of ETH, looking forward to the launch!
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:18:41 AM

Only 21 to crowdsale

i just whitelisted today and invest my 10 ETH

many people joined and there is already 2600 investors on telegram Insurepal

so i think you should hurry guys
That was nice you invest in good project and your investment has a big help for the success of insurepal. Almost all of my friends are only waiting for the lauching of their coin we all have investment to support this great project also we have a team helps insurepal to promote in our country.
Stephlambert

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:29:45 AM

I am from insurance background and this project looks interesting. As per the instructions, this coin is not available for US citizens.  I am non-resident alien  in USA(not US citizen), Can i purchase it?

Citizens or individuals with lawful permanent resident or domicile in the USA, Canada, South Korea, Singapore, China are not allowed to contribute in the InsurePal whitelist presale.

Because they have a KYC system for the whitelist, but I have not seen anything similar for the ICO itself.

KYC is required through the whole process. As for the countries, limitations also stand in presale and in crowdsale.

So KYC is required for everyone? Even for those who lives in countries like India or the Philippines?. Oh so if you live in those countries mention, there will also be limitations during the crowdsale, can I ask what will be the limitations for those people living in those areas?. I'm sorry if this is a noob question but why are there limitations for people who lives in those countries? I know participating in ICO is very strict in countries like the USA and China but why Canada, South Korea and Singapore on the list? And I also have another question, are people from those countries mentioned allowed to fully use this platform? Or will they also have limitations when using this platform?

Yes, the list of countries seems a bit arbitrary. I think if you want an answer, it might be easier to go on their Telegram channel and ask directly a member of the team.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:47:54 AM

Dont miss your chance to invest because of holidays guys !!!
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:24:26 AM

That was right, insurepal is one of the good opportunity to invest, the vission of the company for this project i really helpful not only for crypto also for individuals. Make your investment insured here in insurepal dont missed the opportunity to earn huge profit and make big changes in your life here in crypto.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:10:32 AM

Most trusted of this month we will find the great growth after the coin has been launched as well. It is different view to make peer to peer insurance for the social guarantee. As mentioned in this is the first time I am seeing the social proof insurance with empowered to the internet. White paper information also seems like most trusted one. Investors can grab the opportunity soon.
Siopao

Merit: 120

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:53:42 AM

Another great innovation in blockchain technology, now emerging in the insurance market. The framework for the motor insurance and blockchain busineas transaction is very convenient for interested users. This is also a nice place to invest in, as the idea of the project is very unique and easy to understand that can be an edge for the success of this project.
shi07

Activity: 122
Merit: 15

Long Live BTC

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:10:56 AM

Very inetresting project, looking forward for the success of this project! Goodluck to the team behind it and the investors.
geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:35:00 AM

i just join telegram

2300 members

nice! and team is very PRO for answering on all of my questions
PatelKartel

Activity: 301

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:05:09 AM

We are enormously honoured and proud to have been selected as the winner of the ICO Pitch Competition in Ljubljana as part of the leading conference on decentralization d10e with $100,000 investment prize.

Awesome I didn't know there was any prize money. Great addition of 100k dollars for project. Obviously people see potential for a change.
cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:34:45 AM

The crypto is expanding from digital trading to something that will soon become a vibrant parallel economy. InsurePal is making important strategic partnerships already today to build the three basic pillars of future business represented by blockchain ID, arbitrage and insurance. They will help grow confidence among all the stakeholders and massively speed up the business operations on the blockchain.

InsurePal platform use different incentives InsurePal platform will use different means to motivate participants. Discount conversion to tokens will be incentivized, therefore InsurePal will have to convert significant percentage of each new premium into IPL tokens and give them back to the policyholders and their endorsers. All third-parties selling their social proof insurance will also be obliged to use IPL tokens and trade them on exchanges.

IPL tokens will be used

FOR INSURANCE OF BLOCKCHAIN BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS
This type of insurance will be conducted in IPL tokens solely. The incentives for the endorsers will be paid in IPL tokens as well, whereas their guarantee can be done with other means as well. All fees coming from the side of possible participating insurance companies and other third-parties will have to be paid with IPL tokens too.

AS AN INSURANCE PREMIUM BONUS
To obtain new insurance, the insured will have to upload a photo of their existing insurance policy so that InsurePal can calculate a discount. Doing so, every client will receive a specific number of IPL token (20% less for a cash discount), growing proportionally with the number of endorsements received.

AS AN UPFRONT INCENTIVE
For each new social proof guarantee, the endorser will receive an incentive in local fiat currency or in IPL tokens. The endorser will be able to sell the IPL tokens immediately, speculate and wait for an even higher market value or save them to buy/renew their insurance policy in the future or to pay some services at shops where they will accept IPL.

AS CREDIT SCORE AND SOCIAL PROOF SCORE
Social proof endorsers will be able to make the guarantee with the credit card or via a smart contract. Their social proof guarantee will consist of relevant information on the client (the insurance holder) and will serve to them as a credit report. If several endorsers will guarantee for the same person, their credit score will proportionally increase in value. In parallel to token transactions, these information will be stored in the general ledger being partially encrypted and partially public. The encrypted part will only be disclosed publically if its holder approves.

AS A SOCIAL PROOF IDENTITY
The clients holding IPL will be able to identify themselves within the InsurePal Community. In the long run, they will be able to sell their own social proof guarantee without revealing their identity to institutions or reinsurers in order to get the guarantee and a proportionate share of their insurance premium.

AS CLAIMS ADJUSTMENT
In the future, the InsurePal may appoint some members of their InsurePal community to process and report on the claims, a service that will have a financial incentive. Claims which will go beyond an agreed threshold (exact amount to be decided) will be decided by professional claims adjusters who will report their recommendations to InsurePal before informing the client. In essence, there will be no need for an insurance company involvement as everything will be settled by the community on the bases of blockchain and smart contracts.

GREAT WORLDWIDE USAGE of IPL token!

Here is whitelist

https://insurepal.io/whitelist
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:05:45 AM

Very inetresting project, looking forward for the success of this project! Goodluck to the team behind it and the investors.
Dont only greet this kind of project much better to invest and support it, not only the project got benefited also those investors you will be part of insured income. The management of this project is very active to find ways to make progression of project being much faster than other ico.
GT-RR

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:40:32 PM

The crypto is expanding from digital trading to something that will soon become a vibrant parallel economy. InsurePal is making important strategic partnerships already today to build the three basic pillars of future business represented by blockchain ID, arbitrage and insurance. They will help grow confidence among all the stakeholders and massively speed up the business operations on the blockchain.

InsurePal platform use different incentives InsurePal platform will use different means to motivate participants. Discount conversion to tokens will be incentivized, therefore InsurePal will have to convert significant percentage of each new premium into IPL tokens and give them back to the policyholders and their endorsers. All third-parties selling their social proof insurance will also be obliged to use IPL tokens and trade them on exchanges.

IPL tokens will be used

FOR INSURANCE OF BLOCKCHAIN BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS
This type of insurance will be conducted in IPL tokens solely. The incentives for the endorsers will be paid in IPL tokens as well, whereas their guarantee can be done with other means as well. All fees coming from the side of possible participating insurance companies and other third-parties will have to be paid with IPL tokens too.

AS AN INSURANCE PREMIUM BONUS
To obtain new insurance, the insured will have to upload a photo of their existing insurance policy so that InsurePal can calculate a discount. Doing so, every client will receive a specific number of IPL token (20% less for a cash discount), growing proportionally with the number of endorsements received.

AS AN UPFRONT INCENTIVE
For each new social proof guarantee, the endorser will receive an incentive in local fiat currency or in IPL tokens. The endorser will be able to sell the IPL tokens immediately, speculate and wait for an even higher market value or save them to buy/renew their insurance policy in the future or to pay some services at shops where they will accept IPL.

AS CREDIT SCORE AND SOCIAL PROOF SCORE
Social proof endorsers will be able to make the guarantee with the credit card or via a smart contract. Their social proof guarantee will consist of relevant information on the client (the insurance holder) and will serve to them as a credit report. If several endorsers will guarantee for the same person, their credit score will proportionally increase in value. In parallel to token transactions, these information will be stored in the general ledger being partially encrypted and partially public. The encrypted part will only be disclosed publically if its holder approves.

AS A SOCIAL PROOF IDENTITY
The clients holding IPL will be able to identify themselves within the InsurePal Community. In the long run, they will be able to sell their own social proof guarantee without revealing their identity to institutions or reinsurers in order to get the guarantee and a proportionate share of their insurance premium.

AS CLAIMS ADJUSTMENT
In the future, the InsurePal may appoint some members of their InsurePal community to process and report on the claims, a service that will have a financial incentive. Claims which will go beyond an agreed threshold (exact amount to be decided) will be decided by professional claims adjusters who will report their recommendations to InsurePal before informing the client. In essence, there will be no need for an insurance company involvement as everything will be settled by the community on the bases of blockchain and smart contracts.

GREAT WORLDWIDE USAGE of IPL token!

Here is whitelist

https://insurepal.io/whitelist

Very cool social proof of identity. People expanding and giving their word for one another.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:18:54 PM

That was right, insurepal is one of the good opportunity to invest, the vission of the company for this project i really helpful not only for crypto also for individuals. Make your investment insured here in insurepal dont missed the opportunity to earn huge profit and make big changes in your life here in crypto.
From the word itself you can somehow able to assure yourself to be insured. Grin  Better to accumulate coins on these earliest days and welcome the new year with a BANG. Read up the whitepaper and I'm convinced on where I would potentially put up my funds on.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
FoxSilver

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:23:13 PM

"We are enormously honoured and proud to have been selected as the winner of the ICO Pitch Competition in Ljubljana as part of the leading conference on decentralization d10e with $100,000 investment prize. We thank to the judges and the voters who recognized the scope of our project`s potential by giving us the highest grade and confirming we`re on the right path!"

$100k investment price Cool project with great potencial, year 2018 will be great Smiley

InsurePal - Distributed social proof insurance
Join Telegram | WHITEPAPER | Apply for whitelist | InsurePal.io
ICO starts 16. January 2018
matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:38:51 PM

Am I right InsurePal is ERC20 token ?

What does that mean?

It means the token will conform to the ERC20 standard, that is used for Ethereum smart contracts.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:47:56 PM

I am from insurance background and this project looks interesting. As per the instructions, this coin is not available for US citizens.  I am non-resident alien  in USA(not US citizen), Can i purchase it?

yes you can purchase if you are not us citizen.make sure you are not using US idently while purchasing. This project is Unique and bright future. Everyone wants to be Secure in business

If during the KYC process the contributor is identified to come from the mentioned countries, its participation will be canceled and the tokens will be refunded.

Currently  USA, Canada, South Korea, Singapore, China These country people are not allowed

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: