Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:34:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply  (Read 63430 times)
oenie

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:05:45 PM

Happy to be a part of great community.Go $SEND Smiley
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dwhntx

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:09:17 PM

looks ok, few issues that prevent me personally from getitng involved tho
- You literally stole Bitsend's not only name damn near, but their ANN design, cmon man, have you no dignity? haha thats just lazy
- Quark is an ASIC algo owned by a select few. Regular miners will point 25 10 series cards at this to bring in what a 300$ ASIC will Sad
mining this with GPU just attempts to fight the ASIC owners (a battle GPUs cannot win with quark algo), same as buying it in market imo, as ASIC owners will mine this for WAY less overhead then everyone else

Nothing for me here with this piggyback garbage

This is a proof of stake coin. The mining portion was only to gather enough coins to do a swap which is almost 80% complete.
Foundico.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:32:07 PM

Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
dwhntx

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:08:01 PM

The wallet is open source and you can view the code on GitHub.
bitmagic1984

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:35:59 PM

POS looks good. which exchange this coin is available now ?
dwhntx

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:55:01 PM

We paid the fees to cryptopia today, just waiting on them now.
Twitchyy

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:14:03 PM

The wallet is open source and you can view the code on GitHub.

True, but for someone that isn't very experienced with code. I won't touch this.

This thread is filled with newbs talking about this new project, saying the wallet is ok. Not a great sign..

Some people barely use this site. Show me a wallet that passes all those tests and I can show you ten more that are well known that only pass 64/66 or 65/66. Youre definitely not familiar with virustotal either, or wallets in general. But its really on you to do your research. Theres over 500 masternodes up currently.
igotek

Activity: 2058
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 08:31:43 PM

no mining pools so far Sad

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
Yey09

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:43:13 PM

How to get coins?
dwhntx

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:06:41 PM

How to get coins?
It's not possible until our cryptopia listing goes live which should be any day now.
dwhntx

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:09:25 PM

We paid the fees to cryptopia today, just waiting on them now.

Proof? Screenshot? TX ID?

Proof will be when we are live on cryptopia.
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:35:04 PM

Exactly, why join a project that is new and won't succeed against the other established MN? This should give the Project owner more incentive to explain false positives and actively communicate why this is premined or what that premine is used for. Wish you all best of luck with it though..

I get it.  But in this instance you are incorrect.  SEND is a new coin that was manually swapped from the old PIEX coin.  The premine is for the purposes of the swapping.  Have a look for yourself.  I have supported the team for quite awhile now and have been impressed with the way they work.  Many other coins could learn something about how to grow a community.

The team is very active on Discord and the community is large.  

They are just not super active on bitcointalk and a lot of the community doesn't have full member or above status . . so what?  On the contrary, I would suggest to read the old ANN's, or better yet, join the Discord ang hang out there for a few mins to gauge the feel of the community.

This is not a brand new coin that was premined for the devs to dump.  I know, it happens and people are quick to assume that there are scams out there . . but they don't even read the Announcement.  It clearly states:

*First 1000 Blocks PoW. From 1001 blocks onward PoS only.
**28 Million SEND coins Premined to Swap over prior PIE Block Chain and Pre-sale to collect funds for exchange.

Why join a project this new?  Well, it has an established and very active and friendly community.  One of the developers is almost always on the Discord.  They are transparent.  They help people who need it.  They swapped hundreds and hundreds of users manually, and sent the old PIEX coins to a burn address.  The roadmap looks good.  And this coin isn't going to disappear or scam you like many of the recent MN coins that offer 5,000% ROI.

SEND has a good future and I've been around crypto for a while.  Teams and communities like this are very rare in lower marketcap coins,  

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 11:37:34 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 09:16:52 PM by cryptodv

one word: scam

How is this is scam? Join their Discord channel and stop spreading FUD dude. The devs are more than transparent. The project has gone through some hiccups but which project hasn't.  Smiley

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
jithendra

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:43:00 PM

any airdrop ?
daylateandadollarshort

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:15:45 AM

I support SEND completely.

People talking about mining pools or asking about proof of cryptopia in the same post that they are making accusations are just lazy and/or illiterate.

For this to be a scam someone would need to sell something. SEND is not on ANY exchanges right now. What purpose would there to be to lie about cryptopia, if there is no place the devs can dump the coins even if they wanted to?
This is not an ICO ANN. This coin is already distributed and is in POS phase with over 500 masternodes right NOW.

Think about it intelligently for a second. How many new coins do you honestly see on bct with a community this solid?
The cryptopia fee was raised in a couple of days by community DONATIONS. Think about it. They didn't even bother to post a thread here. They didn't have some scammy ICO. Just raised the money in-house within the community from existing coin-holders. Think about it. The POW phase was used ONLY to premine enough SEND to swap the holders of the old PIE coins. The old coins were all burned in the swap. There was no dev-greedy premine. Those premined SEND went straight to coin-holder's wallets (like mine). Complaining about a virus? The source code is right there on github for anyone to analyze. This coin already has millions of coins that were bought by coin-holders. No one is here to sell you anything. The devs aren't the major coin holders here. The community holds all of the coins, and paid cash to get them. There is no airdrop.

Many in the community are running masternodes and are long-term hodlers.

This is a real community. Not some lame stock head shots of some "team" with poorly written English selling you a pipe-dream, like most coins.

This is not your typical P and D coin. This is a community of people that believe in their product and is full of organic $$ and are not on here begging for investments like most coins.

You always hear about coins after they are on an exchange and after they are getting serious volume. You rarely hear about good coins early.
Usually "new" coins are just scammy money grabs. They are on some shady exchange like ED because anyone can be on it.

Not only is SEND totally legit, but many of us feel that it is at a bottom-level entry point. Most of us, however, don't care if you buy, because we are not selling Smiley

So, to recap:

• Premine was to create enough coins to swap EXISTING coin-holders for the old PIE coin, which was BURNED. So the premined coins have real $$ value, because someone paid for them. It is not dev lambo money that came out of thin air.
  • There are already 500 master nodes running by individual stake-holders who bought SEND coins based solely on their belief in the project (no airdrop, no bounty, etc. People paid $ for these coins)
  • The discord channel is and has been very active with both long-time coin-holders and noobs: https://discord.gg/xJthHER/ (try finding this with any of these lame scam coins that post their ANN's here... its not even close)
  • SEND raised the Cryptopia funds from coin-holder donations in 2 days using no marketing other than the discord channel
  • The SEND community is full of long-term stakers who scream HODL at every chance they get and their passion is obvious

Look, you can sit their and FUD and go invest your money in the next erc20 scam to come out of Russia by way of Singapore and Estonia shell corporations because you read their "white paper" and you like what their "team" looks like and that they have linkedin accounts (do you even look at those peoples accounts? So fake and abvious 99% of the time).

OR you can quit being lazy, learn about an actual project, and make a smart investment in SOCIAL SEND which has a real community and a real product.

Either way, those of us that hold SEND don't really care. We are not looking for some pump. We have organic growth and we will be fine without uneducated "investors" who are looking for the next get rich quick scheme.

When the SEND FOMO kicks in, don't say someone didn't warn you.

And you can check my post history here at bct. Read every single post of mine if you want to. I don't shill. I don't fud. I'm just telling you what it is.

esprit577

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:31:56 AM

I like the masternode mode, which is also popular now, and I will participate in mining to get the coin and start masternode.
daylateandadollarshort

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:35:56 AM

I like the masternode mode, which is also popular now, and I will participate in mining to get the coin and start masternode.

You cannot mine SEND. POW was only for creation of coins for existing coin holders.
yomikiyao

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:37:08 AM

You cannot mine SEND. POW was only for creation of coins for existing coin holders.

sad ,look like i must out ,i am small gpu miner .
daylateandadollarshort

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:37:27 AM

Here is the report for the DASH wallet:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/a91c838454ab4c5e6c96992a076851624b9faf0b7ae031f6011932ca8b72348c/detection

Here is PivX:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/798736525b3a1e7559e860ee02060e58e9250be430b5c41ef15e06e7997dc5f8/detection

Here is Lbry:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/408907e1fe1ea5fff7fb16ca8255ae4b79ff21f2397288857324ac2e1d5e2666/detection

Verticoin:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/b4147dd268d11e8bbc11c4107d88d905669de80579e6c7201b6df101e2d30e23/detection

Are you calling out these wallets too?

The source code is on guthub!

Ok I will quit being defensive I don't want to be too shilly. But needless to say, I feel strongly about SEND coin.
k3v

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:20:55 AM

Just had my Pie / PieX coins swapped out to Send coins based on the snapshot.
Administrator Ratsang on the discord has been professional throughout the process. 
I've had no issues with SEND Core version v1.0.0.5 wallet.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: