Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:16:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply  (Read 63430 times)
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:24:23 PM

Where can I find more information on SHARE and its project? 

Hopefully nowhere, they have to fail hard, so hard that they will spend every penny raised with pie / piex / send in marketing with 0 contributions

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:32:29 PM

Annoucement in Discord from Mod SARGENT:

"
Social Send is a community not just a coin. The devs and moderators here still are following the original road map that was planned from day one. Nothing has changed here.

Please note that SHARE is a complete different project. Due to indifference in the team we have decided that it is best to fork from each other.

It is very upsetting to the current team that it has resulted to this however we wish SHARE all the best for the future.

We hope that SHARE team will still keep their promose and list SEND as agreed. We will work close together but as two separate entities.

We have been working hard in the background sorting these issues and making sure things will be produced on time.

Over the next couple of days we will be finalising a contract between the both of us to make sure best communities get the best of each other.

Thanks for understanding and supporting SEND. We will still be successful and still promise many big things.

Keep being awesome and thanks for loving SEND
"

Sorry but they keep lying "The devs and moderators here still are following the original road map that was planned from day one". The original plan was the social sending platform, a cool an unique project. Now the platform will be SHARE and SEND will just a be a coin on the platform. I really hope that people on that discord server open their eyes ASAP

pepe404

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:24:04 PM

lol thats funny

the SEND coin team scammed twice and they are going to scam another time because they are creating another project

can someone say me how much dev are on this project ? ZERO !!! because they left for a new project lol
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:34:02 PM

"
Social Send is a community not just a coin. The devs and moderators here still are following the original road map that was planned from day one. Nothing has changed here.

Please note that SHARE is a complete different project. Due to indifference in the team we have decided that it is best to fork from each other.

It is very upsetting to the current team that it has resulted to this however we wish SHARE all the best for the future.

We hope that SHARE team will still keep their promose and list SEND as agreed. We will work close together but as two separate entities.

We have been working hard in the background sorting these issues and making sure things will be produced on time.

Over the next couple of days we will be finalising a contract between the both of us to make sure best communities get the best of each other.

Thanks for understanding and supporting SEND. We will still be successful and still promise many big things.

"

Sorry but they keep lying "The devs and moderators here still are following the original road map that was planned from day one". The original plan was the social sending platform, a cool an unique project. Now the platform will be SHARE and SEND will just a be a coin on the platform. I really hope that people on that discord server open their eyes ASAP

I invested in PIE a few weeks before the PIE -> PIEX swap started and then PIEX was swapped to SEND.

I can't remeber of any promise of them to make a platform which is hosting multple coins on it, doing this social media thing.

They promised a way to send SEND over social media platforms (facebook, twitter), which will be integrated as stated in the roadmap.

lol thats funny

the SEND coin team scammed twice and they are going to scam another time because they are creating another project

can someone say me how much dev are on this project ? ZERO !!! because they left for a new project lol

SEND coin team scammed whom? They were scammed by C-Cex.

Thats not true, they have a new blockchain dev. And there's still knowCrypto as dev.
Maybe more devs, idk.
pepe404

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:56:11 AM

lots of people saying this project is ok but it has launch less than 1 month and almost all devs left everyone is anxious
someone can give me technicals details of your 'social sending' features because since the beggining no technicals aspect only blabla
and why would someone use social send if reddcoin already exist with a more secure PoS system and with more development (+3years)

the only thing that keep people in social send is masternode
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:02:52 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2018, 09:30:08 AM by mainconcept

lots of people saying this project is ok but it has launch less than 1 month and almost all devs left everyone is anxious
someone can give me technicals details of your 'social sending' features because since the beggining no technicals aspect only blabla
and why would someone use social send if reddcoin already exist with a more secure PoS system and with more development (+3years)

SEND coin team scammed twice and they are going to scam another time

I see, so you made this account two days ago only to rant about SEND and make false accusations?

And what is "a more secure PoS system"?
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:15:06 AM

"

"

I invested in PIE a few weeks before the PIE -> PIEX swap started and then PIEX was swapped to SEND.

I can't remeber of any promise of them to make a platform which is hosting multple coins on it, doing this social media thing.

They promised a way to send SEND over social media platforms (facebook, twitter), which will be integrated as stated in the roadmap.

lol thats funny

SEND coin team scammed whom? They were scammed by C-Cex.

Thats not true, they have a new blockchain dev. And there's still knowCrypto as dev.
Maybe more devs, idk.

NOT many coins, just SEND with its own platform, I didn't wrote multiple coins, that will be the case of SHARE with multiple coins along with SEND. But if you wanna blindly shill ok go on but don't write things I didn't write

pepe404

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:33:23 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 02:46:34 PM by pepe404

I see, so you made this account two days ago only to rant about SEND and make false accusations ("SEND coin team scammed twice and they are going to scam another time")??

And what is "a more secure PoS system"?

ok man then give technical details, whitepaper or only say me how and who will implement technologies that the project is claming

stop arguing nonsense give me answers

EDIT : and why my account is only 2 day ago ? 1)because I don't like bitcointalk 2) and your discord channel don't allow account with unconfirmed email and I can't confirm it because it only allow hotmail gmail etc my only email is from a little european mail service and 3) I'm interested in this project but I stay realist
daylateandadollarshort

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:06:01 PM

I bought at 400..

Nice entry, or could dip to 300 ?  Huh

seems to have support.
Reaus

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:19:04 PM

i will follow this project
crypto-dev

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:25:00 AM

Hey send team, do you need android wallet for the coin??
altay76

Activity: 206
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:53:46 AM

What do you think about investing 1,000 USD?
crypto-dev

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:27:54 AM

What do you think about investing 1,000 USD?

Yes thats fine, I already have 2 masternodes.
Alexclimber

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:59:01 PM

You can use android wallet or Mac, Linux, Windows and Raspberry.
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:54:20 PM

Haven't been actively following Discord, but can someone confirm this is what's going on:

The devs had an argument on the future direction of the coin. Therefore part of the developers have forked and created a coin called "SHARE". Part of the developers will stay and further develop "SEND" according to schedule.

Is that what has happened?

Alexclimber

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:20:56 PM

In my opinion the new situation will be good for SEND coin.

These are the announcements:

SEND:

SARGENT - Last Friday at 9:28 PM

SHARE (Social Wallet):

cryptofc - Last Thursday at 12:22 AM
Dear Send Community,

We would like to start out by saying thank you to all of you who have supported our work. We hope that you will remember this day for a long time as the beginning of  something truly amazing. Our mission is to change how people interact on social media by introducing cryptocurrency to social media. Social Send will be the first coin to explore this new realm and will lead the way for other coins and tokens to follow.

Social Send is designed to be sent across social media networks and it will be. We will begin testing small groups of people on the platform the first week of January. We will start at the top of the discord members list and start adding people to the platform which we are calling the “Social Wallet”. It’s operational and everyone will be able to use it as intended very soon.

To take care of the platform, shepy, cryptofc, dwhntx, coinhawk, and remapper have formed a company. The company “Social Wallet” will take over maintenance and also take on the role of providing a stable platform. Social Wallet was built 100% by shepy and we all have him to thank for giving Social Send its chance at creating social media history.

Social Wallet will have a Token Sale in February for a new token called SHARE. We will have a special discounted presale for the SEND community in early January. We will be releasing our whitepaper soon which will explain in much greater detail how Social Wallet will work.

However, one thing we can share now is our potential partnership with Token Card. We are in talks with Token Card about adding a VISA debit card to the platform. This means you would be able to spend your cryptocurrency anywhere that accepts VISA. The Social Wallet platform has the potential to change the way people send and receive money online and Social Send will lead the way.

If you have further questions then we invite you to our discord server where we will be taking questions. Thank You!

So we are still listing SEND on the platform and everything that was supposed to happen with that is still happening, but most of us have formed a real company behind the platform and we are launching a token sale. Knowcrypto and watertrooper were both offered positions and decided to stay with SEND. So we have an informal partnership between our two coins.
We are launching a token sale and we are really excited about it.  Because a year from now it will hopefully host lots of the tops coins. We see it as a platform for all of cyrpto. SEND being the first coin listed by a mile because no other coins will be on till march at the earliest.(edited)
We are also starting a foundation. 20% of the money raised will go towards the foundation. The foundation encourages people to share cryptocurrency on social media with people who need it like charity cases. After sharing with someone that person shares the story. The top stories of the week get their donations matched by the foundation. So you SHARE your crypto with someone in need. Then SHARE the story on social media. Then the foundation matches those donations.......
easypeasy

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:49:23 AM

Dont know the ins and outs but sounds like bad news to me, you devs forget you're dealing with other peoples cash here, or mabye you dont forget but just dont give a fook

a disappointed investor
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 05:10:30 AM

This team is doing the most evil thing with both projects. They are not tired of scamming people. They want to continue milking everyone out.
AlexHrap

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:41:53 AM

How many % have a pos mining? and Also masternodes working now and they get 44% per one year?? Answer me please, thank you!
crypto-dev

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:47:35 AM

You can use android wallet or Mac, Linux, Windows and Raspberry.

There is no link for android wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: