Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:35:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply  (Read 63422 times)
Crunklin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

Anyone else having sync issues with Wallet? Been stuck at block 109759 for a day now. 15+ connections and I'm not seeing anyone else having issues. Looking for confirmation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
easypeasy

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:57:00 PM

hi bud im on 111,196 and mines is working great, staking as it should be, hope this helps

thanks
bekkioPEK

Activity: 356
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:58:08 PM

I like the roadmap for the first and second quarter of 2018, but for now we don't see anything. Do you have news ??

JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:53:51 PM

Guys . . .

Look. I had 18 Social Send MN's at one point. I supported this project since it was PIE coin. . . .

But this WP?  Seriously?  

There is nothing of value in it.

I hope the project succeeds, but I am doubtful. Is this FUD?  I really don't care. I share for the newbies that fall on these run-of-the-mill MN coins.  Check my Discord or bitcointalk history. I was indeed a supporter of this project.

The WP is a half copy/pasta job. The only thing of interest is the roadmap. That's it. Nothing of value in the WP at all but that. No one cares about why the choice of POS over POW. You can copy.paste from a variety of other projects.

Funds are stored securely in the user’s Web Wallet on SEND’s server.

Cool. A web wallet. That can be done in a day or two. Take existing code and port it over for SEND. Hardly revolutionary.

It pains me a bit to write this because I donated very heavily in the presale. The team was screwed by former team members who went and did their own ICO.  

I have since reduced my position on pumps (mainly because of major releases, and twitter personalities such as CryptoMocho tweeting about SEND) to only 1 MN.  I have lost confidence in this project and there are many MN coins out there. Most of them are crap. Social Send has potential, but was plagued with bad luck and newbie team mistakes.

When money is at stake for people, honest talk is the best option.

This coin is no better than the majority of coins out there: nothing authentic to sustain the price other than a group of pumpers that have enough BTC to manipulate prices to their convenience. And the sad true is that, pumper's support is still there, otherwise this coin would've died completely in this bloody weeks but it's holding it's price without any reason whatsoever: there's still people with enough money to manipulate the market. I abandoned the project long time ago because I'm sick of how they can take advantage of people with their penny stock strategies. Like you said, pumps in the price have been mainly because of vague and empty excuses (a tweet, a wp release, piggyback riding the overall upwards wave of the cryptomarkets) This coin is the game of few people, lurking for uneducated people to bite the bait.
easypeasy

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:54:02 PM

dont be taken in with this lot bud, ive invested with them but there is zero communication from the team other than a couple of clueless mods on discord, they wont reveal the devs previous experience and theres been no commits on github for a couple of months now

just because they are cheap just now dosent make them a gd investment, if i were you i would invest your sats into something else
Cryptonite310

Activity: 227

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:19:02 PM

dont be taken in with this lot bud, ive invested with them but there is zero communication from the team other than a couple of clueless mods on discord, they wont reveal the devs previous experience and theres been no commits on github for a couple of months now

just because they are cheap just now dosent make them a gd investment, if i were you i would invest your sats into something else
I'm starting to think the same thing. After that Pathetic white paper they released, I'm thinking of just selling my what is now $10, form over $100 investment. Not complaining about it, my bad choice of a start up to invest in.
I just hope that $10 coffee i but today taste like a $100 cup of coffee.

In all seriousness. It's not the price that hurt's me at all. I could deal with losing sometimes. I just don't see a future for this coin. Probably one of my worst investments in cryptocurrencies.
easypeasy

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:41:03 PM

I'm starting to think the same thing. After that Pathetic white paper they released, I'm thinking of just selling my what is now $10, form over $100 investment. Not complaining about it, my bad choice of a start up to invest in.

In all seriousness. It's not the price that hurt's me at all. I could deal with losing sometimes. I just don't see a future for this coin. Probably one of my worst investments in cryptocurrencies.

Like you said yourself bud we all choose our investments so ultimately its all down to us but this team in particular are not doing much to inspire confidence, lets put it that way

as for your own situation, i would hang on to your tokens and not sell them as at some point in the future they will go up in price (even the crap in crypto pumps from time to time) and you will get a better chance to cash out, until you press the sell button you havent actually lost anything other than on paper, its not always easy to remember that at times but its true

cheers
Cryptonite310

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:16:11 PM

Like you said yourself bud we all choose our investments so ultimately its all down to us but this team in particular are not doing much to inspire confidence, lets put it that way

as for your own situation, i would hang on to your tokens and not sell them as at some point in the future they will go up in price (even the crap in crypto pumps from time to time) and you will get a better chance to cash out, until you press the sell button you havent actually lost anything other than on paper, its not always easy to remember that at times but its true

cheers
You make a good point.
Since this was a small project I didn't take a big risk with this coin. Not like I would do with LiteCoin, BitCoin, or DigiByte. I only put in $150, which is now worth $30 lol.
I'll put in the sell order for maybe within 10% of where I bought it, unless I hear some progress with this coin, no more buying. There's other social media coins out there that are making better progress than this coin.
Take Reddcoin for example. There's others, I just woke up can't remember lol.

What I hate most about this coin is the white paper. It was awful. And during the hype for the white paper, I would have thought that the price would go up if it was a  good paper, but lol. No happen.
I hated that in the white paper that they state that the developers prefer to remain anonymous That's a big give away that raises a red flag for any crypto project.
Maybe back in 2012 it was the trend to remain anonymous but during these days, we NEED to know who the developers are.

If they don't come out. Yes, I'll sell my coins. No risk. I want my $150 back haha.
That's 1 LiteCoin (at the time of this posting)
cryptoknight999121

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:55:29 PM

People are so impatient. When there is a working product the coin will moon. It will be easy to send crypto. No need for private/public keys and all that. Anyone will be able to do it.

Be patient people.

From there more and more can develop.
easypeasy

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:19:50 PM

just to clarify, when i said clueless mods i meant in the sense they had no access to the devs to find out any worthwhile answers to valid questions from the community so all we were getting were useless generic replies, wasnt meaning clueless in general just incase it came across that way

cheers
Cryptonite310

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:34:33 PM

just to clarify, when i said clueless mods i meant in the sense they had no access to the devs to find out any worthwhile answers to valid questions from the community so all we were getting were useless generic replies, wasnt meaning clueless in general just incase it came across that way

cheers
I gotta agree. There's anonymous developers for this project. The admins have no idea who the developers are for this coin... Bet
If they stay anon. I'm out of this coin. Weather or not it goes to the moon or not, no coin is worth investing in if the developers are hiding.

If you have access to them or anybody does, tell them to come out of their ground hog hole and show themselves.
Cryptonite310

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:39:38 PM

People are so impatient. When there is a working product the coin will moon. It will be easy to send crypto. No need for private/public keys and all that. Anyone will be able to do it.

Be patient people.

I don't care for the moon. Everything you just mentioned has done before.
The developers need to come out and explain what they are doing with this project.
The white paper, 1/2 of it was copy paste and explaining blockchain, (Which by this point everybody should know the basics, and it shouldn't be mentioned in the white paper all talking about satoshi, and his dream of BitCoin.)
The other half of the white paper was explaining a product that hasn't been developed at all (yet) however they tell you to "Sign up on facebook, twitter, and instagram"

I dare all you to google that and see what you get out of it.
If you get some legit information, share it here. But when I googled it, checked on Facebook, I got nothing worth sharing here.

In the white paper they don't explain WHAT the global social network IS, they just mentioned it.
Pathetic White Paper. They need to rewrite that paper and make it good.
Cryptonite310

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:40:15 PM

Be patient people.

And you stole my name.
Though I like how you used "Knight"
knowcrypto (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:28:01 PM

Just for correction -

SEND wont be listed in share in any near future and we will be collaborating with global social network platform soon.

You can expect announcement in discord regarding its release and usability of send soon.

Also, please dont post comments on your assumptions. Instead join discord, chat with mods/admin and move on further.

Thanks..
Sorry,  there is not a fork..  People was misunderstanding. SHARE is other token create by other team and SHARE is a split project from SEND

Thanks for the update. Will they use the same code base or will it really be a completely separate project?

Share is a social sending platform, send will be listed there as one of many coins. So the question is, send will be a coin with an unique use/purpose? Not anymore apparently

STOP SENDING LIKES; START SENDING MONEY
Social Send Platform
Social Send Website
knowcrypto (OP)

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:34:11 PM

We are working on private git for Android and IOS wallelt. Source codes will be public once is is working perfectly.

Similarly, we have been updating commits in git as per the requirement of time ; with fixation of bugs, improvements in nodes and so on.

Isn't that enough?

One more thing, since codes are public and we are community coin, everyone is free to support Smiley

Any reason for the lack of coding activity the past month?

https://github.com/SocialSend/SocialSend/graphs/contributors

STOP SENDING LIKES; START SENDING MONEY
Social Send Platform
Social Send Website
kryptokritter

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:23:30 AM

We are working on private git for Android and IOS wallelt. Source codes will be public once is is working perfectly.

Similarly, we have been updating commits in git as per the requirement of time ; with fixation of bugs, improvements in nodes and so on.

Isn't that enough?

One more thing, since codes are public and we are community coin, everyone is free to support Smiley

Any reason for the lack of coding activity the past month?

https://github.com/SocialSend/SocialSend/graphs/contributors

YOU ARE CONTRADICTING YOURSELF!!!

Either your a community coin and anyone can pitch in OR your working out of private git!

ITS ONE OR THE OTHER, YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH!!!
Enemyofgods

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:59:59 PM

cant wait to sell this shit once i'm out for loss way
Cryptonite310

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:20:27 PM

cant wait to sell this shit once i'm out for loss way
I'd take a 20% loss. Got it in my order book.
Will only take it down if the WP is re-written in more detail.
Cryptodelver

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:10:19 PM

Social Send has been listed on CryptoDelver  Smiley
https://cryptodelver.com/coin/social-send
princethesinger

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:53:29 PM

Can anyone help....wallet hasn't synced for 7 weeks....any ideas.....wallet v1.0.0.7...thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: