Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:26:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply  (Read 63422 times)
kayperwood11

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:19:07 PM

I gotta get me a few more SEND coins while this huge sale is happening. Want to run a mn. Grin

Also, do not forget that the number of coins for the master, will increase to 12,500 in a month. What I think is a good solution from the developers and the community, which was gassed positively!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wishxy

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 09:38:55 PM

Well done, keep on.
Good luck Smiley
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:25:38 PM

In my opinion now is the time of Social Send Coin and to conclude there is some complete update to prove the high prices? Anyone know anything? Anyway the prices have increased by 50% on the last day and this is surprising, but I do not want to believe in manipulation. On the other hand we can not deny the possibilities of the project and the strength of the community.
Sipimy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

The major thing that in the future it has guarantee the progress of the plan!
 Good luck DEV's!
JRaven7

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:00:00 PM

I'm not exactly sure what caused the increase in price today, but according to their discord server they have a few interesting updates comming by, e.g.
- a ROI calculator (which was released yesterday i think)
- the reveal of team meber infos
- support of new coins on their social platform
- updates to their masternode and staking rewards system
- integration of budget proposal and governance system
- staking pool for discord (staking on discord is already available)
- iOS wallet release
- support of sending transactions via mobile phone (i guess via phone numbers and not via their mobile app?)
- social send debit card (i guess with fiat gateway?)

and a few more. For more indepth infos have a look at their new road map.

If they will only achive half of their goals in time, this project could turn into a real game changer. I like it so far.
talankom

Activity: 296
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:44:12 PM

SEND is very promising cryptocurrency, back by great and active developers.
It also has very active and amazing discord community.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:59:38 PM

I gotta get me a few more SEND coins while this huge sale is happening. Want to run a mn. Grin

Also, do not forget that the number of coins for the master, will increase to 12,500 in a month. What I think is a good solution from the developers and the community, which was gassed positively!

It just means that less people have the means to afford a master node and that leads to more centralization then.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:17:18 AM

It just means that less people have the means to afford a master node and that leads to more centralization then.

what if you set one up before that will continue to run when the changes or made
popomaru

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:47:19 PM

The project is also wonderful.
In Discord there are many rain chats and it is very active.
Unlike elsewhere, BOT and SPAM countermeasure are also solid.
I am looking forward to listing on a new exchange.
This coin will moon!
For the future i wish this project have amazing plan.
ariewayq

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:11:07 PM

I am happy and comfortable with friends in this coin community and in the future have an interesting project other than that staking and the market is good, happy weekend my friends
1HOROSH

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:20:05 PM

It's amazing! I found cool project and best community! Thanks all people!
SS is great coin that I'm holding, because I believe this coin will soon give me big profit!
Join now and good luck!
gbtroll99

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:13:11 PM

Very interesting coin and project. I need more POS coin on my computer. Smiley
I found a lot of my friends here from other projects. There is good advertising.
I want to know all about the project!
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:19:07 PM

what if you set one up before that will continue to run when the changes or made

That's not the issue. The issue is that more expensive master nodes probably means less master nodes and that in turn means more centralization.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
toshirou

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:11:36 AM

this project make sense since most coins transfer problem is congestion in blockchain for this project offers multi transaction in split seconds with small fees then its a go for me this is nice and brilliant project indeed.
PaulTRX

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:51:59 AM

I just started staking my first SEND, excited for a fruitful road ahead!!!

PaulTRX
MrAgi

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:53:51 AM

I've joined discord channel, i'd like to try staking social send and see what happens!
charms03

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:24:52 AM

I was in the discord for maybe 6 months or less and found social send, my first time to participate in such a lively community everyday. The team is working hard. Everybody is enjoying the rains. I want to try to stake this on a windows wallet and get some decent amount of coins.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:38:18 AM

any new updates .Be staking away and waiting for the bears to go away  Wink
cacalillos

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:27:22 PM

Hi guys, waiting for the new version of wallet. Cheers!
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:43:28 PM

Other then bots writing "good project" "excellent project" and other things like those, there's some update on social send? Did they manage to come up with a working wallet with twitter etc...integrations?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: