Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:33:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment on Altcoins  (Read 437 times)
jrrigs

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:06:58 PM

Best to do some research first. I'm currently trying Dash, Neo and Gas.

* * * Discover the Secret Formula used by billion dollar whales to TRIPLE or even QUADRUPLE profits!! Click HERE to know how. * * *
romeo111

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:16:09 PM

Dear, I think there are lots of potential altcoin. i suggest you, firstly you can should check altcoin Historical data and their whitepaper,roadmap. then you decide what altcoin you buy and hold. many good altcoin in here such as ETH, Waves, NEO,Etbs, MGO,AVT,KICK etc
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:18:22 PM

I think by now people should have learnt that there is no short cut to success, no one knows the future but you can help yourself if you take time and research the top 50 to top 200 on coinmarketcap.com, you will see those projects that are really undervalued and will be a good value to invest in
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:27:28 PM

So, when I started reading on this forum, I got curious about alt coins. So my questions is, what alt coins are a better investment? How to start investing (assuming I have 500 US dollars) on the altcoins that you suggested?
In my opinion I think that you should pay attention when investing in altcoins or you will end up loosing on your initial investment. If you have been keeping an eye on the market for the past few months, i just assume that you have noticed that bitcoin increased significantly in value, during that time all coin have experienced a crash. I think the best of idea would be invest in altcoins which are more stable in value, probably some dash, litecoin, monero

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
anindo

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:30:08 PM

I agree with other memebers of this thread, ETH - is a good one with the fantastic potential. And, of course, there are lots of ICO with the new tokens which can go to the Moon. But, you see, I can risk my money, but I can't to make it with yours))) For example, few days ago there were MEGA SUPER ICO. They made 2mln $, but their platform was hacked. So, it was the end of ICO & money back to investors. No money for bounty and etc...  
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:32:44 PM

Many good altcoin in here such as ETH, Waves, NEO, MGO,STRATIS, ETC , DASH , Ripple - good investment for middle-long term investment!

Jordan23

Activity: 382
Merit: 311

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:19:28 PM

I do not think Bitcoin is a profitable investment tool anymore because the price of Bitcoin has increased so much. But with 500 dollar in your hand, you can invest in altcoins like Waves.
DuaLipa

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:22:24 PM

So, when I started reading on this forum, I got curious about alt coins. So my questions is, what alt coins are a better investment? How to start investing (assuming I have 500 US dollars) on the altcoins that you suggested?

Besides altcoins, bitcoin and bitcoin forks are more safe. Actually stay away from bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold, but get bitcoin instead of altcoins. Altcoins are vulnerable these days for their low prices.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:48:10 PM

If you want to take the safe route and want to see your investment turn into profits. I would suggest you invest into something like dash, ethereum, monero, those top alt coins. You might see smaller profits but atleast you will end up seeing profits.. for bigger profits maybe look into some ico and hope they become very successful.
Goodluck.

Investing on different altcoins is good way which can give also a good profit even if  it's not as good as bitcoin does. Monitoring and analyzing the kind of altcoin you want to invest which includes its chart to guide us the best altcoin. Most altcoins handle by different bounty and it will depends on there different advocay and projects hoping to become successful someday. Even it doesn't give a high value still a profitable because most big things started in small and the small profit might create thousand or even million times.
bettingscores

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:49:12 PM

Today I purchased a bunch of ETH and I follow you to do the same, seems to be the right decition to invest as the current bitcoin price.
timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:10:40 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 01:09:40 AM by timikulit

Well stay for stable crypto like NEO, OMG or ETH but dont expect a 500% - 1000% percent return in one year. a 100% is a very good to be expected.

romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:18:50 PM

Altcoins are the best way to get earn money with good profit from cryptocurrency market.
I think these altcoins are a better investment
Ethereum, Waves, Monero, Etbs, OMG, Kick, AVT
Hope it will have a good future.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:41:17 PM

If you want to investment on altcoins, I think the good things that you need to do is try check the coinmarketcap, then you can choose the top 20 or 30 of the altcoins listed on this numbers. then you can choose on which among of them you like to investment. At least you won't blame anybody here.
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:56:51 PM

Asking these question will only lead to answers that will tell you to buy ethereum, which is I think the best, but if you really want to rely on your guts then research on some pre-existing altcoins which are different in termss of functionality, you might find some that you think are interesting.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:14:13 AM

If you do not have much knowledge about the altcoins that can offer you better yields, I think you should avoid unnecessary risks and decide in a conservative but safe way: choose well-known, stable currencies with a great future, and the best ones in that aspect are undoubtedly bitcoin and ethereum.
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:58:10 PM

U need to do some search and find which altcoins who have better events in next days and if this coin dont have high price, invest on it before events come and sell it in high price..
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: