Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:20:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Token] FarmaTrust TDE reached Hardcap  (Read 6419 times)
camargoherrera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:23:01 PM

Can someone help me clarify -- for those of us who have already contributed, is there any sort of compensation to us for being patient and having our investment held for a long time due to the postponement in token sale?
Pizza35kk

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:04:12 PM

I cannot believe reading one time after another the same questions and the admins answering exactly the same.
1: Read the pinned message please !
 2. Read the channel history, almost everything is already answered.
3. If you have any questions, ask here for some help Smiley
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

I've worked with ICOs that have decided not to pay bonuses until sale close because it could jeopardise everyone's security. Better that everyone gets what they're entitled to safely than some sort of hack
camargoherrera

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:05:01 PM

Sorry you feel that way. We've not wasted the extra time gained and if you look about the whole space you'll see that ICOs are extending, postponing etc. Sales planned back in November December last year were conceived in a different market. That part is out of our control. What we did do was pause and strategise how to best move forward with the reality of what we're all working with
yassinebenouhoud

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:22:20 PM

I'll be one of the admin online for the next few yours if you have any questions or need any assistance
Please remember to check the pinned message for our latest announcement, and let me know if you need any help
camargoherrera

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:22:47 PM

the presale in February offered a 20% discount, and the presale extension that starts off June 1st is offered at 20% as well
You do not have to have contributed previously to get the discount, it could be your first investment, you would still be able to get the 20% discount
kevinantonio

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:22:59 PM

Few people expected this long bear market. Not a good idea to launch when market is down and everyone is depressed. I bought into a couple of Ico’s which launched in January and after initial flash they all crashed to a fraction of their ICO price and struggling to gain momentum. With new ICOs coming up these previously launched ones not getting any hype or coverage. So, IMO good idea to delay the launch. By June hopefully we’ll all be bullish again and it will be a successful ICO
camargoherrera

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:47:42 PM

The bonus token calculation will be done based upon the new price $0.05, as the old price was $0.101091. When we recalculate, it means you will end up with slightly over 2x the amount of tokens. Once we’ve finished calculating how much to add to each account (and then adding them) we’ll send out announcements via social and mail to let you know they’re ready to claim.
yassinebenouhoud

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:48:41 PM

I don’t care about money I do care about the project
And today one of the ico of the March scammed people by the name of savedroid ico
So I am bit scary about the situation
maardhayrule

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

No way I want to speak to you guys over the call or my lawyer will contact you to sue your company to the court house.
Need your phone number address of your company
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:09:25 PM

And today one of the ico of the March scammed people by the name of savedroid ico

Information about exit scam Savedroid was not true. It was a dishonest marketing trick on the part of the Savedroid CEO to make the project more famous.. Unfortunately it worked out, so we can expect that some idiots will try to copy his "idea"
FarmaTrust is very active behind the curtin, just go to telegram channel to watch news.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
whoeier (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:09:01 AM

Information about exit scam Savedroid was not true. It was a dishonest marketing trick on the part of the Savedroid CEO to make the project more famous.. Unfortunately it worked out, so we can expect that some idiots will try to copy his "idea"
FarmaTrust is very active behind the curtin, just go to telegram channel to watch news.

Smiley I believe I've spoken with the person on telegram and other admins have done also. The savedroid activity was unfortunately a horrible way to run an marketing trick.. Sadly but true they will be more visible then before.

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
yassinebenouhoud

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:57:54 PM

Can u explain the difference again between zoi staking and compliance token?
Compliance token is the token which needed by the company which wants to use the product, right?
Zoi Token can be converted to compliance tokens
But Zoi can also be used on the platform, e.g. from the customer to track a package
camargoherrera

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:58:15 PM

ZOI, on the other hand, has multiple other utilities connetcted with the ZOI exchange/wallet
CT tokens, as you have pointed out, but also buying additional data about the product and setting up alerts
If you have any further questions feel free to ask, if need be, I'll contact Jeff and the team members for something more precise Smiley
tientien1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:58:21 PM

Whenever the FTT tokens are used, they are effectively removed from the circulating supply, so in a way, whenever the FTT tokens are actually used as intented, there is less of them on the market
Basasa35

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:44:55 PM

Will the economic model provide a stable and predictable cost for customers who need a stable and calculable budget sometimes several years in the future? Zoi requirements will be calculable, therefore they will know how many FTT tokens are needed to generate the necessary amount. However, since the price of FTT will be floating on the open market, how will Farmatrust ensure the cost of the FTT tokens will be stable and predictable?
camargoherrera

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:40:53 PM

"Other industries where McKinsey projects AI to have the biggest relative impact: High tech, defined as software, online and hardware companies; transport and logistics; and pharmaceuticals".
Looks like FarmaTrust is in the right industrie
Basasa35

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:41:04 PM

sorry it is a total error from my side you guys send the token straight to my ether wallet i thought i had to claim them on the farmatrust site.all sorted i see the tokens thanks
Target100

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:04:17 PM

Hello. I made my registration in the site and upload kyc documents maybe 1 month ago, even my KYC is approved, but now i understand that the whitelist opens on 01.05 ? Cheesy
whoeier (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:24:06 AM

Hello. I made my registration in the site and upload kyc documents maybe 1 month ago, even my KYC is approved, but now i understand that the whitelist opens on 01.05 ? Cheesy

Hi yes,

as we have paused the sale a while ago, we re-launch the sale with a short period with a 20% discount, for this part we also offer a whitelist. When you are already registered, you don't need to be whitelisted anymore.

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: