Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:29:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Token] FarmaTrust TDE reached Hardcap  (Read 6415 times)
whoeier (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:57:27 AM

FarmaTrust surpasses softcap!

https://youtu.be/akPgQiQHh0I

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zayzik

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:33:32 PM

i dont use MEW as wallet , i use Eidoo, normally i see the tokens automatically, but not with FT, for this reason i need the contract ot add manually like MEW
camargoherrera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:34:07 PM

Have you ran your wallet on etherscan ( in the contract filtering) , it should force a holding update display the new numbers (the essential doubling)
tientien333

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:34:25 PM

Ah that 1.. lol my mind is everywhere today.. sorry I was under the suggestion you were looking for a smartcontract for tokendistribution ( eq. the ones used when ICO's run ETH only sales )
tientien22

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:39:00 PM

We had good conversations with Huobi about using their technical labs as a resource as well as conversations with their exchange representatives and their growth fund administrators. Nothing signed but conversations continue.
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

I understand, are there any milestones that need to be reached first? If so, would it be possible to provide structural tech updates so we know what progress has been made? Ethos for instance uses a trello board with dev updates (as an example)
tientien1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

The Zoi token will be used by Ministries of Health to help understand the current status of certain medications with thier territory, pharmaceutical companies to conduct richer and deeper analysis, Law enforcement agencies to identify geographical hotspots of fake drugs entering the supply chain. NGO's to help reconcile where their drugs are being distributed
johnson.edouard

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:37:47 PM

Good to see new topic is officially open now for discussion about this amazing project. I like this project this is my most favorite so that I have much expectation from this team!!!
Target100

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:03:37 PM

There's no confirmed date yet but it'll be at the end of May or earlier, depending on demand
tientien6

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:46:56 PM

I've been in the group almost from the beginning of the project and I can answer more questions than you, such as that if you're on the whitelist you can participate in the pre-sale.  Besides, it is quite normal that the farmatrust tokens will be listed on normal exchanges, that was the question of Dani.  Not a word was said about what kind of exchange it will be, so you don't have to answer "we cannot discuss exchanges at the moment" with your standard sentence.
Target100

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

HI, I have whitelisted my email address but I am not able to sign up with my email address. Can someone please help me
Karamen35

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:47:48 PM

its the institutional sale that shows, I cant hide it on the dashboard , tho no numbers will be visible. specific details on that part is visible in the whitepaper
camargoherrera

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:47:57 PM

Hey, we have not got any agreement, nor transaction with Ian - he just reviewed our ICO after submission and part of the team had a chat with him at his meetuop in London
tientien6

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:48:07 PM

During the last AMA, frequent dev updates were suggested. Is this still taken into consideration by the team, and are there any developments? Think it would attract new investors even more when they can see your efforts and progress on the tech side and see what’s in the pipeline!
albermaze

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 04:14:31 PM

Is FarmaTrust Token Distribution Event over? How many fund were raised? Is the team following the stated Road Map?
whoeier (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:06:55 AM

Is FarmaTrust Token Distribution Event over? How many fund were raised? Is the team following the stated Road Map?

Hi, no the sale is still to be completed due to an halt in March, we recommence June 1

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
BurchLynda

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:59:27 PM

How is the project doing right now? I'm not hearing a lot from it, and inactivity is often a bad sign I'm afraid.
moepaing

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:06:30 AM
Merited by Suares02man (2), krisnt80 (1), mine2slow (1)

ICO Analysis: FarmaTrust
Published on May 13, 2018
By Joshua Larson

Verdict
Counterfeiting drugs is a problem pharmaceutical companies have always been trying to solve. While the EU and U.S. do already have in-depth tracking and compliance measures in place, other countries do not. The problems occur when the drugs move from one jurisdiction to the other. If each jurisdiction has their own way of tracking things and their own rules and regulations, dysfunction is often the result.
FarmaTrust attempts to end all of this by integrating each jurisdiction onto the same blockchain without changing their existing system. The Farma system uses AI and other new school tracking and tracing tools to make counterfeiting and other crimes impossible.

Risks
    Their community is not very big yet. Twitter page has 2,500 followers, but their tweets are only getting 10 likes and 5 retweets on average. -2
    The three token system is kind of funky and confusing. -0.5
    40% of their tokens have already been sold in the private sale at a 40% discount, which could create a little sell pressure out the gate. This is only a minor concern though, -0.5
    Perhaps this long roadmap which doesn’t deliver the full product until Q1 2020 could be viewed as a problem. Or it can be viewed as realistic and well planned. –0.5

Growth Potential
    According to this report up to 30% of all drugs in circulation are fake, leading to up to a million deaths annually.  This project will literally save lives. +4
    This video demo of their front end MVP is impressive. It’s very rare to see a project so advanced this early.  +1
    They already signed an MOU with the Mongolian government to pilot a one-year project aimed at preventing the creation and distribution of counterfeit medications. They also partnered with Goco Pharmaceuticals, one of the leading generics manufacturing companies.+2
    Other supply chain management projects with similar credentials to FarmaTrust have done incredibly well in terms of cap growth and partnerships. Origin Trail, a similar project, has a $62 million cap. Farma is collecting just $20 million, which leaves room for multiple multiples of growth. +2
    The token staking system they are putting in place will incentivize holders, creating a large demand for the token. +2

Disposition
Supply chain management is one of the hottest and most practical use cases for blockchain. WaltonChain, VEN, Origin Trail and others are absolutely thriving. FarmaTrust is the only one so far dealing specifically with pharmaceuticals. Their system/blockchain will plug leaks, cut costs, catch criminals and save lives. 7.5/10
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-farmatrust/

This is a very good result!
whoeier (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:36:12 AM

How is the project doing right now? I'm not hearing a lot from it, and inactivity is often a bad sign I'm afraid.

Most certainly not inactive, yet as we maintain various channels with higher activity, those take most of the attention.

The team is working on closing various partnerships, which takes quite some time unfortunately.
We have surpassed softcap by a fair distance, so we expect to go live as soon as the tech team has completed the requirements.

ICO Analysis: FarmaTrust
Published on May 13, 2018
By Joshua Larson

Verdict
Counterfeiting drugs is a problem pharmaceutical companies have always been trying to solve. While the EU and U.S. do already have in-depth tracking and compliance measures in place, other countries do not. The problems occur when the drugs move from one jurisdiction to the other. If each jurisdiction has their own way of tracking things and their own rules and regulations, dysfunction is often the result.
FarmaTrust attempts to end all of this by integrating each jurisdiction onto the same blockchain without changing their existing system. The Farma system uses AI and other new school tracking and tracing tools to make counterfeiting and other crimes impossible.

Risks
    Their community is not very big yet. Twitter page has 2,500 followers, but their tweets are only getting 10 likes and 5 retweets on average. -2
    The three token system is kind of funky and confusing. -0.5
    40% of their tokens have already been sold in the private sale at a 40% discount, which could create a little sell pressure out the gate. This is only a minor concern though, -0.5
    Perhaps this long roadmap which doesn’t deliver the full product until Q1 2020 could be viewed as a problem. Or it can be viewed as realistic and well planned. –0.5

Growth Potential
    According to this report up to 30% of all drugs in circulation are fake, leading to up to a million deaths annually.  This project will literally save lives. +4
    This video demo of their front end MVP is impressive. It’s very rare to see a project so advanced this early.  +1
    They already signed an MOU with the Mongolian government to pilot a one-year project aimed at preventing the creation and distribution of counterfeit medications. They also partnered with Goco Pharmaceuticals, one of the leading generics manufacturing companies.+2
    Other supply chain management projects with similar credentials to FarmaTrust have done incredibly well in terms of cap growth and partnerships. Origin Trail, a similar project, has a $62 million cap. Farma is collecting just $20 million, which leaves room for multiple multiples of growth. +2
    The token staking system they are putting in place will incentivize holders, creating a large demand for the token. +2

Disposition
Supply chain management is one of the hottest and most practical use cases for blockchain. WaltonChain, VEN, Origin Trail and others are absolutely thriving. FarmaTrust is the only one so far dealing specifically with pharmaceuticals. Their system/blockchain will plug leaks, cut costs, catch criminals and save lives. 7.5/10
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-farmatrust/

This is a very good result!

The Hacked article is indeed a very welcome suprise Smiley

tientien6

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:50:51 PM

I have given FarmaTrust the benefit of the doubt in my review. FarmaTrust gets a 9 out of 10. The only thing that is troubling me is that companies such as VeChain and Walton can also implement tracking of drugs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: