Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:27:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Token] FarmaTrust TDE reached Hardcap  (Read 6419 times)
xiaomi99

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:38:50 AM

If I understand correctly, FarmaTrust has an office by Angel Station, are there any IT, or admin positions going. Sorry if not on topic. I was unable to find any relevant info on the  website. Smiley
tientien5

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:51:55 PM

The partnership pool is an incentive pool to attract partner supply chain companies and government regulators to participate on the platform. Increased usage will result in increased demand.
sukhwindersingh

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:52:02 PM

Still a little way to go. Hardcap is $20.25M. After presale, total raised was $11.75M. If you log into the portal, you can see latest public sale stats.
camargoherrera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:52:20 PM

it's 5k in crowdsale, but a total of 11.7 mln throughout the ICO. The hardcap has been already lowered back in the day, announced in march
Mandisa_Zuho

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:44:05 AM

Greetings all.
I expect your project runs happily! Arguable website, a rather interesting logo.
lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:01:26 PM

U.S. address (which I found out after jeff explained to me). I talked to Jeff over a week or so and was told I will be refunded my tokens within 48 hours and its has been about 10 days since then and still no refund despite my multiple request.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:04:24 AM

U.S. address (which I found out after jeff explained to me). I talked to Jeff over a week or so and was told I will be refunded my tokens within 48 hours and its has been about 10 days since then and still no refund despite my multiple request.

To be honest, dev team members are not very active in this thread, but you can contact with them in any moment via Telegram: https://t.me/farmatrust
I think that admins are active there 24/7 Wink They are very professional, so don't worry, im sure your  issue will be resolved quick.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RiggsRonald

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:34:07 AM

I've reviewed all the points of your idea and everything is actually very useful!
lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:59:16 PM

Thanks and hello! I was just reading an email I got from the FarmaTrust team and it mentioned an exchange that will be listing them shortly after token release. Has that exchange been named or is it still under wraps?
quality89

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:07:46 AM

After token sale, and if you have further questions regarding the bounty, please direct them to the bounty group
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:59:06 AM

As a community,  is it possible to collaborate and effectively come up with a video presentation on why FarmaTrust is important. In order to promote the project?  What is the stage of development of the platform?
HarrisPay

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:04:33 PM

Zoi utilises blockchain technology to capture and create an immutable record of product data across multiple differing supply chain systems, ensuring transparency and compliance at each stage

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Macaronnie

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:22:49 PM

To be honest, dev team members are not very active in this thread, but you can contact with them in any moment via Telegram: https://t.me/farmatrust
I think that admins are active there 24/7 Wink They are very professional, so don't worry, im sure your  issue will be resolved quick.

They should hire some SMM or community manager. I understand that the team should develop the project, not chat in messengers but community communication is very important
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:35:19 PM

FarmaTrust is the only project that deals specifically with pharmaceuticals. Their system and blockchain will connect leaks, cut costs, catch criminals and save lives.
whoeier (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:55:44 AM

Thanks and hello! I was just reading an email I got from the FarmaTrust team and it mentioned an exchange that will be listing them shortly after token release. Has that exchange been named or is it still under wraps?

CoinBene has been announced Smiley

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
whoeier (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:57:08 AM

They should hire some SMM or community manager. I understand that the team should develop the project, not chat in messengers but community communication is very important

We are around, oddly enough I used to get emails on this topic, but its not being sent out.
Will retag the mail function to see if that helps.

Dev team is working close to 24/7 on getting the product ready for various clients, so we rather have them focus on that, then chat around Smiley

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
whoeier (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:59:26 AM

I've given you the details to connect with the CTO directly, unfortunately that is all I was able to do, after requesting him to process it asap on multiple occasions.

whoeier (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:00:49 AM

As a community,  is it possible to collaborate and effectively come up with a video presentation on why FarmaTrust is important. In order to promote the project?  What is the stage of development of the platform?

Feel free to do so, the platform is close to finished, we are finalizing the graphical parts of it. After this has been completed the first trials will be rolled-out for field testing.
The Zoi exchange is the next part of the roadmap in terms of development.

whoeier (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:20:44 AM

Greetings guys! I wish the plan success! Mindful website, impeccably results!

Thank you!

Macaronnie

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:18:28 AM

We are around, oddly enough I used to get emails on this topic, but its not being sent out.
Will retag the mail function to see if that helps.

Dev team is working close to 24/7 on getting the product ready for various clients, so we rather have them focus on that, then chat around Smiley

That's why you need a SMM/community manager so you won't need to spend your time on that. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: