Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:12:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 95% of Cryptocurrencies will Not Survive in 2018  (Read 5173 times)
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:57:50 PM

The problem is there are too many alts nowadays and its really confusing which is a good alt to invest in.Some ICO's are not succeeding on their coin so just burning out some of their tokens.

In addition to that, there's a lot of ICOs that's already failing at this moment. The reason there are still investors in every ICOs because people were tricked that their project will par Bitcoin and Top Altcoins in the future but developers and management staff are actually incapable of running Crypto-Currency project. This is really the most embarrassing when you're an investor and then suddenly you'll ended upset due to someone are leaving from the team.

armored

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:59:30 PM

It will take more than a year to make these coins disappear. Think about it, coins like Ripple are highly centralized, and you see no one using or talking about it besides pumpers and dumpers. Even so, it still has one of the highest market caps.
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:01:45 PM

Altough i think that most of them will not be able to survive 2018 or even first half, i mostly think that new technologies will appear like Tangle or any other thing and day by day more people will invest their savings to digital currencies

Most of them are actually failing due to unforseen circumstances. I heard that some greedy developers aren't focusing on one project and they're engaging multiple projects that caused instability and lack of support. ICOs are too much this year and there's more to come by next year that's why I never set my confidence in an ICOs because most of them have no future. If I had to invest more to Altcoins, I better choose the Top Altcoins because they have already proven stable and having a good market cap value.

terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:14:52 PM

Bitcoin is the new google + apple + wall street? it's obvious that the 95% of cryptocurrencies are totally nonsense, they are only for collecting purposes without any intention of contributing of what crypto must be. Bitcoin will be the center and highlighted cryptocurrency and those few ones are the ones that are next to it like ETH, Monero, Litecoin, etc. the popular ones.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

kalodu

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:15:32 PM

The Blockchain ecosystem suffers explosive growth. According to data from Coinmarketcap just for 11 months in 2017 cryptocurrencies market capitalization grew by 1200%. Investors and hedge funds are fixing unbelievable profits, which they can get from crypto assets, and trying to divert their assets into this niche. Investors are waiting for startups, which will repeat the success of projects like Ethereum (+272397% since ICO) or IOTA (+922448% since ICO).

However, the majority of projects will fail — some startups are created just to gather funds and disappear, some would not handle the competition, but most are just ideas that look good on paper, but in reality, are useless for the market.
Vitalik Buterin, co-founder of Ethereum said:

“There are some good ideas, there are a lot of very bad ideas, and there are a lot of very, very bad ideas, and quite a few scams as well”

As a result, over 95% of successful ICOs and cryptocurrency projects will fail and their investors will lose money. The other 5% of projects will become the new Apple, Google or Alibaba in the cryptoindustry. As these 5% will be the new center of influence, their token demand will create tremendous growth in their valuation brining hundreds of thousands percent of returns on investments made on early stages.

Read the full article: https://coinidol.com/cryptocurrencies-that-will-not-survive-in-2018/

I agree completely with what Vitalik said. The worst part is that so many people are going to get burned from these ICOs. I don't however see any projects yet that should have valuations like Apple, Google or Alibaba. So far each token even of good projects is only good for a certain niche, there aren't really any tokens that deserve valuations in the tens of billions, let alone hundreds.

Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:29:43 PM

a project must have clarity for the future of a progress if it wants to compete with other projects and can offer a different idea and idea to attract investors. it is undeniable that there are many ICOs that fail and there is no continuation of the development team, and some have successfully done OCO then developers disappear and cause losses to investors. it is impacting on the new ICO project that makes investors hesitate and think to enter into new projects. although only a few projects are scam but it has a huge impact in the world of ICO development.
mayo2u

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:27:17 PM

Many coins will fail. Creating a coin is simple. Creating an ICO doesn't take that much investment (from a business perspective).

Many will fail - some coins are simply memes or clones and don't really deserve to live. (Although I have a soft spot for 42 coin.) Some coins are scams and they definitely don't deserve to survive. Some are good ideas but will be crowded out or not seen as good ideas or simply badly managed. They too will die. This is business.

There will always be new coins and always coins dying out.
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:46:56 PM

crypto is the new wild west, the last frontier, and sooner or later common sense will enter this space. In saying that it will be a few years, a few scams few "hacks" before this will happen. I dont think 95% of crytpo wont survive 2018, however I think the opposite>>>> we'll have double the crytpo that we currently have now.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:29:34 PM

too many new coins. 1326 only on coinmarketcap.com. many more coins were not included in the statistics
1326-95% = 67
I think 67 coins at the time)))
Rickirs

Activity: 206
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:29:39 PM

crypto is the new wild west, the last frontier, and sooner or later common sense will enter this space. In saying that it will be a few years, a few scams few "hacks" before this will happen. I dont think 95% of crytpo wont survive 2018, however I think the opposite>>>> we'll have double the crytpo that we currently have now.

So essentially you are saying this place yet to get mature, and will happen only after lots of hiccups (scam, hacks) etc ?
thycrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:37:55 PM

Alts will not survive if they do not follow through on their roadmaps. If they claim to partner and come out with new apps and such and they don't then.. fail. I think 2018 will show which alt coins will stand and which of them were scams will drop and disappear.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
valeru.aver

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:40:56 PM

95% seems too high. For large companies, the cost of ICO is negligible, and they can earn on many times more. If the creators convey an interesting and necessary idea, and it will receive support, the coin will grow. Most of today's coins will remain. Perhaps in a couple of years the world of crypto currency will become more closed, and it will not be easy to enter into it.
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:44:45 PM

I think momentum is still on the side of ICOs, so more coins this coming year.
When the market is saturated enough or if when the market crashes big time. But the truth is ICOs success are not pegged to their tokens/coins.
Some tokens will be undervalued for long, but if the team is solid and the milestones are hit they will not die for sure.

Sure there a lot of scammers around but that is where due diligence must be exercised.
It is a good era nowadays as normal people can join in providing funds in exchange for value that will be created by these startups.

CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:46:46 PM

95% seems too high. For large companies, the cost of ICO is negligible, and they can earn on many times more. If the creators convey an interesting and necessary idea, and it will receive support, the coin will grow. Most of today's coins will remain. Perhaps in a couple of years the world of crypto currency will become more closed, and it will not be easy to enter into it.
If we talk about coins, yes, 95% is a lot, but the truth is that there is indeed a very huge% ICO-scam, and very few real projects that follow the set and prescribed tasks: - [
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:48:29 PM

If we talk about coins, yes, 95% is a lot, but the truth is that there is indeed a very huge% ICO-scam, and very few real projects that follow the set and prescribed tasks: - [

There is more and more crypto and there are really a lot of them, sometimes I even get lost in them. I think that soon only the strongest such as Ethereum, Waves will remain, and the rest will go into oblivion.
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:54:36 PM

You may be right regarding the ICO`s who don`t have a real business and are just using blockchain in order to profit from it in a short time. That`s why I myself rarely invest in coins which don`t have real life business.
Minnaja

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:04:32 PM

The claim that 95% of crypto currencies will not survive in 2018 is absolute nonsense because it does not consider the huge increasing demand for crypto currencies! The demand for cryptos will explode in 2018 because the euro and dollar system is near its end and the withdraw of the guarantee for bank deposits confirms this. As soon as there will be a crisis in the stock or derivatives market, the fiat system will completely crash!

But if bitcoin becomes very expensive, then all alternative coins will remain unclaimed. It is already clear that people are turning into a biton. If this trend continues, then many coins will die

Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:27:21 PM

The claim that 95% of crypto currencies will not survive in 2018 is absolute nonsense because it does not consider the huge increasing demand for crypto currencies! The demand for cryptos will explode in 2018 because the euro and dollar system is near its end and the withdraw of the guarantee for bank deposits confirms this. As soon as there will be a crisis in the stock or derivatives market, the fiat system will completely crash!

But if bitcoin becomes very expensive, then all alternative coins will remain unclaimed. It is already clear that people are turning into a biton. If this trend continues, then many coins will die
of course in these words there is a huge sense, if we take into account that the new crypto currency is just a soap bubble or not confirmed by No real demand. Of course every coin represents its project and if there are no perspectives which then the collapse is inevitable.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:37:14 PM

It will take more than a year to make these coins disappear. Think about it, coins like Ripple are highly centralized, and you see no one using or talking about it besides pumpers and dumpers. Even so, it still has one of the highest market caps.
Not a year but more than a couple of year because a lot of altcoins that were created were from ICO that has more users supporting to it. Which means they have been holding those coins for a long time until they see the price to rise. Those at the top of the marketcap were from ICO's so basically it wasn't that easy to forget some of those coins, that were created by good developer and a hardworking manager.

groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:02:01 AM

So essentially you are saying this place yet to get mature, and will happen only after lots of hiccups (scam, hacks) etc ?

The space that "ICO" occupies, yes I am saying that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: