Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 05:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 95% of Cryptocurrencies will Not Survive in 2018  (Read 5173 times)
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:45:10 PM

I really don't get how they think altcoins are going to die. They seem to be doing pretty well to me. If anything, BTC is going to lose its top spot in 2018.

Antiqua

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:48:00 PM

Seems like it will happen soon when the BTC price goes to the moon and hit $50k the most of alts will be dead because they are all measured using satoshi.
Put your trading glasses on!
Do you see how all altcoins are increasing their value following bitcoins value? Litecoin, ripple, monero, dash, ethereum and many others are literary growing each day, when bitcoin reach $50K other altcoins will follow.
when BTC price skyrocketing, altprice is down because the money moving from alt to BTC
after sometime it will back to alt but bigger because of profit at BTC bull rally
but at some case i agree with you
95% is too much to said that it will failed

CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:49:02 PM

While I agree with the consensus that a majority of ICOs are scams. However I dont know if they will fail. We have had an incredible year. I dont know if the fast growth will continue into the new year.. However I do think things might slow down a little towards 2018 Q3&4.
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:50:46 PM

surely many are disappointed if 95% crypto can not survive in 2018 because surely many who have held it even for a long time
Not everyone knows that the coins listed in the top 3 ranks will fall out of the list. There is too many coins for people to worry on.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
thesavoyard

Merit: 253

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:50:56 PM

While I agree with the consensus that a majority of ICOs are scams. However I dont know if they will fail. We have had an incredible year. I dont know if the fast growth will continue into the new year.. However I do think things might slow down a little towards 2018 Q3&4.

ICOs I think will pitter out, I think the fad may be passing. But Altcoins are going to rise against BTC and one will take the top market cap. I think BTC will be lucky to finish in the top 5 of 2018. There just isn't any just case for its position in the current market.

AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:01:01 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 02:40:42 PM by AVAMONEY

Don't be pessimistic, some project are still on good way. Through, There are a lot of things which are almost irrelevant and this is one of them.
I still keep investing in several Crypto's such as XMl, XRP, BCH. I still have believe if we get even 1 right then we could make merry.
In 2018, there would be many competition, altcoin will open the world comment with many new project ideas.
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:12:52 PM

I think 2018 will be a crazy year for altcoins and forkcoins
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:30:35 PM

Already there are a lot of alt coin in coinmarketcap & everyday many coin added in newly.So i think every coin is not potential.After within 2years or 3years  i think 30% coin will be failed to surviving in market.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:37:05 PM

Already there are a lot of alt coin in coinmarketcap & everyday many coin added in newly.So i think every coin is not potential.After within 2years or 3years  i think 30% coin will be failed to surviving in market.
but you just Look at the speed with which new and new company spawners are developing today, which are almost exclusively aimed at collecting money from investors and at the same time, their coins then become cheaper by leaps and bounds. Thus, it can be concluded that all the coins that have been created have recently died.
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:38:10 PM

I think 2018 will be a crazy year for altcoins and forkcoins
Also I think in 2017 last month is so much crazy for specially BTC,ETH and LTC price is outstanding growing.I hope 2018 is more crazy from 2017.
Now should hold tightly in good alt coin
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:38:25 PM

Seems like it will happen soon when the BTC price goes to the moon and hit $50k the most of alts will be dead because they are all measured using satoshi.
Put your trading glasses on!
Do you see how all altcoins are increasing their value following bitcoins value? Litecoin, ripple, monero, dash, ethereum and many others are literary growing each day, when bitcoin reach $50K other altcoins will follow.
when BTC price skyrocketing, altprice is down because the money moving from alt to BTC
after sometime it will back to alt but bigger because of profit at BTC bull rally
but at some case i agree with you
95% is too much to said that it will failed
Bitcoin price is skyrocketing, unless you think price increase in less than a year from 1000$ to 17500$ isn't skyrocketing.

Comparing to beginning of the year, which one is down?
gtsmmst

Activity: 226
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:43:18 PM

im sure  2018 will be a crazy year for altcoins and ICO, because people understand that it is our future  Tongue

=====
Premium Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Ethereum (ENS) Domains for sale -  https://t.co/lEOYVQlC2Y
=====
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:10:38 PM

95% is way too much, maybe 50%, the altcoins without any real projects

Unfortunately I'm agree with the 95 percent statement. If you look at the majority of the projects, they don't serve much for the public, so to think that all those will not survive in 2018 looks pretty logical to me.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:14:19 PM

I don't think so. Rather I think cryptocurrency have a good future and it will happen from 2018.  Yes, Some crypto will be vanish because lake of value you know. But maximum will be stable and pump also.

jaredl

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:53:40 AM

Many crypto coins that promise the sky and cannot deliver will vanish in 2018. And many coins that have a weak idea that is easily replicated by others, such as connecting a credit card to crypto, will get overrun with competition that their company will be worthless and their coins will diminished in value.

Only coins that are either a mainstay in the minds of people like BTC, ETH, Litecoin as well as coins that are delivering a unique use case that is not easy to replicate will survive in 2018. Examples ... look at Playkey and POWR etc.

Playkey has a lead in the game streaming industry and is the only player currently, plus they have an existing user base who are paying them a monthly subscription. They will flourish in 2018.

POWR is building a peer-to-peer renewable energy trading platform. While others can replicate their technology, not many companies can boast numerous trial projects ongoing as well as government support. This will boom in 2018 too.

I can list plenty that will boom in 2018 and even more that will bust in 2018.

What is clear is that crypto is here to stay.. and if you cant discern what is a real use case versus a scam, then u will lose your pants. I would recommend that you just buy ethereum and hodl!!!

TPay Wallet: TENd3idLWQq95Z1MSf2cK3JgeLUoqDf8wX

ETH Wallet: 0xa8A8106959931018E3cacFD511dAD5E1c659ea54
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:56:29 AM

Yes, crypto world is risky, that is why i insist on investing only in quality projects with real professional team members. There a lot of useless projects that will be hard to survive.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Dark Helix

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:58:34 AM

Ambrosus (AMB) will definitely survive. It was fully compliant through KYC and still do date.

The company is a supply chain coin (token) where they use sensors and RFID chips along the way. The difference is that they track the content of the supply (i.e if the product is organic, what % of heavy metals it includes, fat content and a lot more). They are starting out with food and Pharma products but they state their coin is supply agnostic.

They have a Stella cast of employees with highly experienced professionals in their field. They also have a few big names backing their coin - Oliver Bussmann, David Drake, Gavin Wood.

As they have been fully compliant along the way, the Swiss government funded 30 mil Swiss francs to their business. The CEO (Angel) previously worked for the UN in the sustainability area. This has cemented the UN's backing also (only coin to have this).

They have also partnered with the grocery supply chain coin - INS (just about to reach their hard cap in ICO stage).

I am going to provide you with a few important links that I highly recommend you read (you will thank me once you invest at such a low price).

https://ambrosus.com

https://blog.ambrosus.com
https://blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-progress-report-2-dec-2017-d91447f05cd7
https://blog.ambrosus.com/crossroads-towards-a-universal-browser-for-deals-1905b024dee3

https://www.reddit.com/r/ambrosus/

(****CEO CONDUCTED AN AMA ON REDDIT TODAY. WORTH THE READ****)
https://www.reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/7jkman/ama_with_angel_versetti/
https://www.reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/79a6no/why_is_ambrosus_amb_so_valuable_and_why_after_60/
https://www.reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/7jrv3n/why_is_ambrosus_amb_so_valuable_and_my_second/

https://blog.ins.world/blockchain-based-grocery-supply-chain-announcing-ambrosus-partnership-f44732ff78ab
summonerrk

Activity: 1386
Merit: 720

Arts & Crypto

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:26:02 AM

And thats right! Do you see ico on late projects? They all a scam! for example "Scam Token" - its just a joke token. It need to be burned.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jimmyjohnjimmy

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:12:00 PM

I wouldn't claim that 95% without any stats or figures.
mrayazgul

Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:16:37 PM

Yes, crypto world is risky, that is why i insist on investing only in quality projects with real professional team members. There a lot of useless projects that will be hard to survive.

I do not agree with the OP statement. Useless and shit coins will not survive , that's for sure but this does not mean that good coins will fail also. I think we are moving in digital era and in 2018 we will see more growth in bitcoins and good altcoins. I think only good coins will survive in 2018 and there will be no room for scam or pump/dump coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: