Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:41:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 95% of Cryptocurrencies will Not Survive in 2018  (Read 5173 times)
YackBallz

Activity: 236
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:21:55 PM

the price wont keep raising,but now  we could not see the  where is the top!but i don't think this crypto market will up to 2018!
 a lot of people will lose they money if they spent their money on  crypto  investment!
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:06:00 PM

Vitalik Buterin, co-founder of Ethereum said:

“There are some good ideas, there are a lot of very bad ideas, and there are a lot of very, very bad ideas, and quite a few scams as well”

I agree. The are also some tokens or coins that are given freely as airdrops that are just scam or $hittoken on eth platform and are just being dumped on the market for the benefit of the devs to gain btc.

Some tokens and coins do have interesting use case. Do check always their whitepaper.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:15:24 PM

Yes, crypto world is risky, that is why i insist on investing only in quality projects with real professional team members. There a lot of useless projects that will be hard to survive.
Everyone wants to invest only in successful and reliable projects, but unfortunately they are not so easy to choose and determine the professionalism of the team, if you do not have too much experience.

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:27:38 PM

Yes, crypto world is risky, that is why i insist on investing only in quality projects with real professional team members. There a lot of useless projects that will be hard to survive.
Everyone wants to invest only in successful and reliable projects, but unfortunately they are not so easy to choose and determine the professionalism of the team, if you do not have too much experience.

I think people here are happy enough to invest in scams, as long as they get some profit and when it's other people losing their money and not them.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:34:01 PM

Experience is the best teacher, this is our way to learn a lot, if we fail at the first time experience we need to learn about it, failure doesn't mean you are a weak ,it can also teach us to learn so next time we avoid invest in scam.
Luke1706

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 02:46:55 PM

Will Dash reach the top 5?

Dash is a cryptocoin based on Bitcoin-technology that seeks to be the world's most user-friendly cryptocurrency.
Visit https://coinpioneer.net/coin-guide/dash-description for the full coin description.
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:52:32 PM

I'm on the same wave with you but I find it normal. Many projects doesn't have anything real behind them and they are collecting money because of the mass hype. However, 95% is too harsh number. I would say 75%-80% will not survive or at least their price will fall to similar levels.
Celebrity

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:54:57 PM

Experience is the best teacher, this is our way to learn a lot, if we fail at the first time experience we need to learn about it, failure doesn't mean you are a weak ,it can also teach us to learn so next time we avoid invest in scam.

Lot of comments were saying most of the altcoins will die in 2018 but another altcoin trend started last week and it shifted their prices up to the ceiling. Then the people changed their opinions about the topic.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:50:42 PM

Lot of comments were saying most of the altcoins will die in 2018 but another altcoin trend started last week and it shifted their prices up to the ceiling. Then the people changed their opinions about the topic.
If even the old altcoins "die" - then still new and new will appear. Because, all altcoins is a part of the market, there are weak ones not needed, but there are really promising and useful. From this you can not escape.
justBorn

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:54:00 PM

Come on, I am getting started. Hoping the crypto currency will live much longer than I expected. I want to study the crypto first my friends told me that I can easily earn profit here.
QFT

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:54:05 PM

If even the old altcoins "die" - then still new and new will appear. Because, all altcoins is a part of the market, there are weak ones not needed, but there are really promising and useful. From this you can not escape.

Let's hope everyone can see in the future which projects are scams and which aren't. It already seems that for example less people are participating in those fake airdrops.
luffare

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:58:00 PM

Will Dash reach the top 5?
Today it's Litecoin which is Number 5 in the capitalization category and its capitalization is about $17 500 000 000.
Nowadays there are 7 758 663 circulating coins of DASH so if you wanna DASH to become the last coin in TOP-5 of the cryptocurrency world or another words to take rank #5 in the capitalization category its price should be 2 times more than now or about $2150.
My question is will DASH become coin #2 in the list (I mean the price of the coin)? Will DASH overtake BCH?
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:32:39 PM

The Blockchain ecosystem suffers explosive growth. According to data from Coinmarketcap just for 11 months in 2017 cryptocurrencies market capitalization grew by 1200%. Investors and hedge funds are fixing unbelievable profits, which they can get from crypto assets, and trying to divert their assets into this niche. Investors are waiting for startups, which will repeat the success of projects like Ethereum (+272397% since ICO) or IOTA (+922448% since ICO).

However, the majority of projects will fail — some startups are created just to gather funds and disappear, some would not handle the competition, but most are just ideas that look good on paper, but in reality, are useless for the market.
Vitalik Buterin, co-founder of Ethereum said:

“There are some good ideas, there are a lot of very bad ideas, and there are a lot of very, very bad ideas, and quite a few scams as well”

As a result, over 95% of successful ICOs and cryptocurrency projects will fail and their investors will lose money. The other 5% of projects will become the new Apple, Google or Alibaba in the cryptoindustry. As these 5% will be the new center of influence, their token demand will create tremendous growth in their valuation brining hundreds of thousands percent of returns on investments made on early stages.

Read the full article: https://coinidol.com/cryptocurrencies-that-will-not-survive-in-2018/

It was a too big percentage to be stated that 95% of the cryptocurrencies will not survive in 2018. How can you say so? Because I guess in our current time, all the cryptocurrencies are fighting back to improve their price to be  profitable and accountable for massive usage by the consumers. Eliminating such a great amount of the total number of the existing cryptocurrencies are impossible. Maybe a range of 20% is possible but 95%? That was a too big amount for those who will not survive.

webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:45:57 AM

I am sure that the most cryptocurrencies will be over with the time. But when it will happen no one could tell. It is doubtfully that it will become the reality in 2018. So early no premises. We’ll wait.
jmarkushaber

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:06:37 AM

Ambrosus (AMB) will definitely survive. It was fully compliant through KYC and still do date.

The company is a supply chain coin (token) where they use sensors and RFID chips along the way. The difference is that they track the content of the supply (i.e if the product is organic, what % of heavy metals it includes, fat content and a lot more). They are starting out with food and Pharma products but they state their coin is supply agnostic.

They have a Stella cast of employees with highly experienced professionals in their field. They also have a few big names backing their coin - Oliver Bussmann, David Drake, Gavin Wood.

As they have been fully compliant along the way, the Swiss government funded 30 mil Swiss francs to their business. The CEO (Angel) previously worked for the UN in the sustainability area. This has cemented the UN's backing also (only coin to have this).

They have also partnered with the grocery supply chain coin - INS (just about to reach their hard cap in ICO stage).

I am going to provide you with a few important links that I highly recommend you read (you will thank me once you invest at such a low price).

https://ambrosus.com

https://blog.ambrosus.com
https://blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-progress-report-2-dec-2017-d91447f05cd7
https://blog.ambrosus.com/crossroads-towards-a-universal-browser-for-deals-1905b024dee3

https://www.reddit.com/r/ambrosus/

(****CEO CONDUCTED AN AMA ON REDDIT TODAY. WORTH THE READ****)
https://www.reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/7jkman/ama_with_angel_versetti/
https://www.reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/79a6no/why_is_ambrosus_amb_so_valuable_and_why_after_60/
https://www.reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/7jrv3n/why_is_ambrosus_amb_so_valuable_and_my_second/

https://blog.ins.world/blockchain-based-grocery-supply-chain-announcing-ambrosus-partnership-f44732ff78ab

Very interesting token. Do you think it can compete with the likes of VEN (Vechain), WTC, WaBi, and Modum, which already have first mover advantage and established business deals?

I see Ambrosia was built by Parity Technologies, which is interesting. Not exactly fair to say Gavin Wood is "backing" their coin when he was hired to build it though...
shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:09:48 AM

I agree that most of the ico / coin without use case will die or disappear but that kind of number is a bit high and the number of new icos that will appear is still a lot so it's the same situation again. The new vaporware will replace the old one and people will still put their money there.

sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:43:38 AM

I believe that this will be correct, because now there are too many useless tokens which, after conducting the ICO, immediately lose their value. Thus, next year you will see many unnecessary coins in your wallet if you do not analyze their prospects.
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:52:02 AM

bullshit lol
the new projects that come always come with a use case and for a reason
there will be more and more crypto's and they all will find some use case
and some of them will be only for trading

only the bad coins and the scams will die
its not 95% ..  Wink

True. Projects on the crypto platform are for practical use not just for investment plans. How could they die if they have something to offer.
needfix24

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:31:38 AM

This is not true, we all know they are still a lot of crypto currency that are very active and profitable.
Ofcourse , i think everyday or every week theres a lot of altcoins project pops up there. But some are scammers and just need the money of the traders.
Still this projects that comes out will have a probability to be a stable altcoins, no one knows. Each project has its own objective and we cant if its true or not.
cryptonomics_dealer

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:39:38 PM

It reallly depends from project. Until there is a place where you can use this cryptocurrency - it will never die. Some of existing currencies don't have these plases, so it depends on time how long their life will be .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: