Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:53:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 95% of Cryptocurrencies will Not Survive in 2018  (Read 5173 times)
glaciercapital

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:14:23 AM

maybe yes if i say,
too many new coin appear in 2017,and so many of them already dead even before touch market.
only coin with strong community and good development can survive till the end.

I tend to agree, even in the stock market over the long term 95% of listed companies die. I believe crypto will have faster cycles, but a lot of new innovative coins will also be born

LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:17:01 AM

It is really fake information. It is impossible, there are still starting  new coins so 2018 will be only better for them. Only bad coins will die so stop writing with your negative emotions.
huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:23:04 AM

Yes, most of the new projects just want to gather people's money and run away with it. And this is why we have so many useless coins around. If this trend continues it would not surprise me to see the situation you mentioned next year.

sandy14350

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:48:45 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 09:11:07 AM by sandy14350

I agree with your words but only the fake and useless coins get exit but not@95% but 10-20% coins get exit from markets but not that large scale mentioned by you dear, there are wonderful projects out there giving way to new markets and moto to change the world becuase alts have a long way to go
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:10:34 AM

I dont believe that cyrptocurrencies will not survive this year. There are many coins maybe some coins will not survive because of no plans for improvement in their project. Although there are many coins but not all would die others will continue to be strong and exists.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 10:19:13 AM

Well,you may have a point but this is based on mere speculation,like someone mentioned up there,you may have just counted airdrop ICOs only.In any case,there are always competitors to projects and that's how come some projects improve upon their services.So in fact such healthy competition will rather be the driving forces for most of these start ups and they will rather grace the occassion in my opinion.95% is a very huge number and to me unrealistic.

howardhoward

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:39:21 AM

On my mind, cryptocurrencies will evolve and survive. They are modern and adaptive. Until now we’ve seen a proliferation of both public blockchains like bitcoin and private blockchains like Hyperledger Fabric. Going forward, I think we’ll start to see the rise of hybrid blockchains, which combine the best of both worlds.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:37:19 AM

Maybe yes maybe not. there are so many coins introduced day by day and most of it are just only want to get quick money to investor who may fall on their trap. every coins claiming that hey have the fastest, safest and cheapest coin to be used so only a true coins will stand and survive

cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:38:39 AM

That is quite possible, because not all are going to be needed in the future. Most probably the top 5 or 10 will be used and remain.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:45:06 AM

I only thrust to 5 cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin, Ethereum, BCH, Litecoin and XCPO. Each of them has uniqeu characteristics. Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency although it's developer is gone, ETh has smartcontract, BCH is clone of bitcoin , Litecoin is one of promising cryptocurrency and XCPO has great developer that always keep their coin price rise. The developer of XCPO will build an e-commerce platform, this very good for XCPO and its masternode will become very profitable, many people are trade this coin in Cryptopia and mercatox. Those coin will survive in 2018.
I agree with you. it may be true if in 2018 there will be a lot of lost coins. but for the 5 cryptocurrencies, it will likely continue to survive and will never be lost.
reisuke24

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

maybe, some ico will fail, but the other will success. i never take side to ico that grow and born everyday, and i agree with you if everyday some coin release here, it mean not all people will join in that ico. but, people that want to invest their money in cryptocurrent will invest in ice that have great destination. and maybe, they try to race with other to attract participant and investor to develop their project,
hakuna

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:06:15 PM

Lol that's a pure provocation! Crypto-market will grow by 2 times in 2018, I believe.

I agree Grin
I think that, before the crash, we still have 2-3 years.

roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:16:56 PM

May be its truth most of the coins fail but for me the coin which i thought almost dead like Dent is given 1000 times profit . Now people are misguided with crypto currency where you will get huge profit in overnight thats what happening now lots investing ICO getting some bonus coin and selling the coin once hit to the market . But the people who really believing project and investing on that getting profit . About scam its because  greedy people . Scammers will utilize these greedy people . People should start to invest on real project instead only looking for short term money.
stormbono

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:34:18 PM

30 to 50 will survive pure bevause of the fact they offer quality..

All the rest will vanish
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:38:23 PM

Indeed, a lot of ICO companies are going through now and not all of them will be successful. Actually, in my opinion, 10% of them will survive. Companies that offer a product that people really need and have perfect technology are vivid.
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:11:51 PM

It is highly likely that will be the case in the future, since not many of them are actually useful anymore, but they are under development constantly.
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:42:38 PM

Nobody knows that and I dare say your assumption is false! The market of cryptocurrency is much bigger now with a lot of investment running to Billions come into the market on regular basis!

Its true that the market is big right now, and cryptocurrencies will show a different kind of light in 2018, it will interesting to see where coins like Ripple or Stellar or Ethereum end up by the end of this year or even sooner.
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

its not like 95% of crypto currency wont survive in the 2018, its longer process...
in this process other coins will be made and there will be more new top ideas
just like in the real world of start-ups
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:05:38 PM

Nothing will change in the world of crypto currency in 2018. If big changes start happen it will probably be in a few years, when the market will be oversaturated with altcoins. Only the strongest projects should survive here.
desciglio2

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:14:55 PM

There are too many ICO periods and projects are being promote. Of course not all of them will survive, but I think 20% can survive    Undecided

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: