Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 05:28:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 95% of Cryptocurrencies will Not Survive in 2018  (Read 5173 times)
mohammedfaiz143

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:15:41 PM

The Blockchain ecosystem suffers explosive growth. According to data from Coinmarketcap just for 11 months in 2017 cryptocurrencies market capitalization grew by 1200%. Investors and hedge funds are fixing unbelievable profits, which they can get from crypto assets, and trying to divert their assets into this niche. Investors are waiting for startups, which will repeat the success of projects like Ethereum (+272397% since ICO) or IOTA (+922448% since ICO).

However, the majority of projects will fail — some startups are created just to gather funds and disappear, some would not handle the competition, but most are just ideas that look good on paper, but in reality, are useless for the market.
Vitalik Buterin, co-founder of Ethereum said:

“There are some good ideas, there are a lot of very bad ideas, and there are a lot of very, very bad ideas, and quite a few scams as well”

As a result, over 95% of successful ICOs and cryptocurrency projects will fail and their investors will lose money. The other 5% of projects will become the new Apple, Google or Alibaba in the cryptoindustry. As these 5% will be the new center of influence, their token demand will create tremendous growth in their valuation brining hundreds of thousands percent of returns on investments made on early stages.

Read the full article: https://coinidol.com/cryptocurrencies-that-will-not-survive-in-2018/

For the past 4 years I have been reading such articles, and I actually believed them in the beginning . When BTC dipped to 200$ in 2015 Jan alot of posts were made about how altcoins will die. But as years passed I have seen altcoins hanging on. To be fair altcoins have brought a lot of innovation to the cryptocurrency scene.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
rammanbl4

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:25:59 PM

I really don't get how they think altcoins are going to die. They seem to be doing pretty well to me. If anything, BTC is going to lose its top spot in 2018.
rasyiqul1505

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:32:16 PM

altcoin will always be on this forum. I do not believe in you, because altcoin will always be there and there is always altcoin created every year.
someday one of altcoin will lead the cripto currency.
adsdas

Activity: 337

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:13:14 PM

poor you, your prediction is not right now. There are hundreds coins are borned every day. there are also hundreds companies accept cryptocurrency or blockchain technology in their survice. altcoins are never die.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
shwetaji

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:00:31 AM

We should hope to best. Cryptocurrencies will
defenetely survive in 2018. So without any tension
you can survive with Crypto.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:02:53 AM

I don't think so. 2018 is clearly still a bull market, so in a bull market, all tokens are not going to die, but when the bear market comes, I agree with you.

Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:03:55 AM

I'm on the same wave with you but I find it normal. Many projects doesn't have anything real behind them and they are collecting money because of the mass hype. However, 95% is too harsh number. I would say 75%-80% will not survive or at least their price will fall to similar levels.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:10:31 AM

cryptocurrency will survive in 2018 but not all coins will do because they need to get people support to stay alive and this is the hardest thing that they can do. I think only the strong coins that have solid dev and teams that will stay exist and will continue their journey in cryptocurrency so they can attract more visitor and help them to make a big profit. every people right now are waiting for their own profit because the altcoin gives a good movement in the beginning of 2018.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Othakathik07

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:29:17 AM

a lot of potential in the digital currency, the potential to replace the global currency, banks and so on. but apart from that of course there is potential for fraud, and less good projects.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 02:47:32 AM

It is depend on your study that what coin you find for you as in last 2 years, many new coins comes in this market and only some coins are disappear and some coins give decent return and some not able to prove their credibility. It depends on the developers behind every coin, how they manage things to survive in this competitive market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:11:16 AM

I think generalizing the whole cryptocurrency is wrong. many of the crypto or alts are worthless and therefore it will have no future. Other than those, succeeding cryptos continue to have its rate go higher and higher.

Scallywag

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:15:47 AM

I'm not sure if it will be 2018 but it will happen eventually.
This is the time to pick projects with good teams and tech behind them.
They will survive .
taongam

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:21:34 AM

It's like a story about an anti-utopia. Each project is individual, and if behind the project is a good idea and a clever team, then such a coin will not fall and will not disappear. The fact that in 2018 will disappear 90% of shit ICO and shit coins - this is what I believe. People will become more selective in their investments.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:28:29 AM

Well there are many many coins released and not all of the coins are good.Most of the coins are just made to pool in some money that's all or are scam they don't put much of an idea behind the coins and these coins must not survive in 2018.But the coins with a good idea and a vision for future and also has good team,cap value will not fall and will survive.I think people should watch and invest.
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:02:12 AM

In my opinion 95% is an exaggeration regarding the survival of the coins, we should look in another perspective less agressive, I agree that many fraudulent coins will disappear along with those projects that are not very useful. We can say that in 2018 there will be a structuring of the altcoins to match in strong demand in the near future.
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:16:49 AM

Although it's true but you think 95% is just a bit much? Can you provide some data other than article to prove you're claim? Maybe some of the ICOs are scam but each of them has a purpose.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
KingKrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

The Blockchain ecosystem suffers explosive growth. According to data from Coinmarketcap just for 11 months in 2017 cryptocurrencies market capitalization grew by 1200%. Investors and hedge funds are fixing unbelievable profits, which they can get from crypto assets, and trying to divert their assets into this niche. Investors are waiting for startups, which will repeat the success of projects like Ethereum (+272397% since ICO) or IOTA (+922448% since ICO).

However, the majority of projects will fail — some startups are created just to gather funds and disappear, some would not handle the competition, but most are just ideas that look good on paper, but in reality, are useless for the market.
Vitalik Buterin, co-founder of Ethereum said:

“There are some good ideas, there are a lot of very bad ideas, and there are a lot of very, very bad ideas, and quite a few scams as well”

As a result, over 95% of successful ICOs and cryptocurrency projects will fail and their investors will lose money. The other 5% of projects will become the new Apple, Google or Alibaba in the cryptoindustry. As these 5% will be the new center of influence, their token demand will create tremendous growth in their valuation brining hundreds of thousands percent of returns on investments made on early stages.

Read the full article: https://coinidol.com/cryptocurrencies-that-will-not-survive-in-2018/

There is 8 Billion people out there, I think having 20.000 types of crypto currencies it's good, why? Supply and Demand, survival of the fittest, competition! Imagine if we only had Bitcoin. If you wanted to transfer 10$, you had to pay 20$ in taxes..
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:28:17 AM

I belive that cryptocurrency will survive in the year 2018.Iam hoping that it will continue and Im wishing that it can be supported in any country.It has a 100% that it can be our payment system soon we can survive in crypto.
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:34:03 AM

So worthy projects on the market left very little, and new projects are very unreliable so they do not want to invest
ravedien

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:40:38 AM

yep, some will survive, so better to step up the research time and be active in the community as a investor.
You are investing on the future so better to take the risk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: